剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Well, I bet there's an entire floor of analysts
我想整个国安局的分♥析♥员
At the n.s.a. would have missed it too.
都发现不了
Well...I mean, you traced it this far.
你都查到这里来了
Yeah. The rest should be easy.
是的 剩下的活就简单了
Let me work it from here.
让我来查吧
Let...no.
让...不行
Uh, no, I...
不 我
What I need is 30 minutes alone with this terminal.
我只需要30分钟单独的检查时间
Not possible.
不可能
Don't ask.
别问
Yeah?
什么事
Artie, I need you to find my cell phone.
阿迪 我要你追踪我的手♥机♥
I'm not your personal cell phone locator, okay?
我不是你的手♥机♥定位员
No, we just lost a suspect.
有一名嫌疑犯刚跑了
They hit us with the music and took him.
他们把音乐当成武器 把他带走了
Are you okay? I-i-is Pete okay?
你没事吧 皮特怎么样了
I'm fine, Pete's still, uh...
我没事 皮特还有点
A little affected by the music.
受音乐影响
He's making a love connection.
在谈情说爱呢
He's mak...
他在...
He's making a what?
他在干吗
Look, I managed to get my cell phone
听着 我把我的手♥机♥放到
Into one of their pockets.
疑犯的口袋里
Find it and tell us where we need to go.
跟踪它 告诉我们地址
Okay, I'll get back to you as soon as I can, all right?
好吧 我会尽快通知你
So how they doing?
他们干的怎么样
Oh, you know, they're...
你知道 他们
Mostly, they're a pain in my ass.
通常 他们让我头疼
So am I.
我也是
I'm not leaving.
我不会离开
This is warehouse 13.
这是十三号♥仓库的事
This is my office.
这里是我的办公室
You want to use my computer
如果你想用我的电脑
To poke around in your problem?
解决你的问题
I'm staying.
我就要待着
Got your 30 minutes. I suggest you not waste it.
给你30分钟 我劝你别浪费了
Could you at least...avert your eyes, all right?
那你能不能别看
I mean occasionally.
偶尔的转移视线
Okay. All right, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Don't you want to find Myka's cell phone?
你不是要找麦卡的手♥机♥吗
Oh, right, I...
哦 对了
Belski doesn't seem too bothered by the fact
芭斯基好像没因为
That her case just kicked her in the ass.
这件案子的不顺而不快
Artie's tracing my phone.
阿迪正在追踪我的手♥机♥
Wh-what are you... what are you doing?
你在干什么
I like your perfume.
我喜欢你的香水味
I'm not wearing perfume.
我没搽香水
Well, whatever you're wearing,
不管你搽了什么
I love it.
我都喜欢
Stephanie.
是斯蒂芬妮
Canning's assistant.
卡尼恩的助手
Hot damn.
该死
I found your cell phone.
我找到你的手♥机♥了
Is it there? No.
在那里吗 不在
Where's Jed and Stephanie?
杰和斯蒂芬妮在哪
It was never about the money.
我们不是为了钱
Where's the record?
唱片在哪
It was never about the money.
从来都不是为了钱
She missed her father.
她想念她的父亲
She had to bring him home.
她要带他回家
Canning said he had a buyer.
卡尼恩说有一个买♥♥家
An anonymous buyer.
一个匿名买♥♥家
His daughter.
原来是她女儿
Everything fell apart.
一切都支离破碎
He couldn't write anymore.
他再也不能写歌♥了
He lost his music. He lost his daughter.
他失去了他的音乐和女儿
There was nothing left for him to hold on to.
再也没有任何东西支持他走下去
So he let go.
所以他撒手而去
We have to call the FBI.
我们必须通知联邦调查局
Why?
为什么
Why not?
为什么不
The bank robberies?
因为抢劫银行吗
They're not our problem.
这不是我们职责
That is our problem.
那才是我们管的
Belski will find them.
芭斯基会找到他们的
Maybe.
可能会
But maybe not.
也可能不会
I, uh...
我...
I gotta take this.
我要把这个拿走
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Yeah. Um...can I talk to Dad?
是我 我能和爸爸聊聊吗
You're putting that back together, right?
你在把零件装回去 对吧
Uh...yeah.
是的
You know...good as new.
像新的一样
Okay, Mr. Knock-Knock,
好了 敲门先生
We're gonna open the door
我们要开门了
And see who you are.
看看你到底是谁
You have to stop.
你必须要阻止
Hello?
你好
You've got to...
你必须
Who's there? Make it stop!
谁在那里 快阻止它
You gotta stop her! Someone's there, I can...
你要阻止她 有人 我能
What the hell was that?
这是什么鬼
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, me? Sure.
我吗 没事
You know, just...
我只是...
A little...shock.
被电了一下
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表