剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Critical Mass
[临界水平]
We need to get back to the office.
我们要回办公室
Oh,no need.
不用
"What are you doing wasting time
你为什么要花时间
installing backup terminals in the aisle,
安装通道后备终端系统
Foolish red-haired girl?"
愚蠢的红发女孩
'Cause you never know when you might need one,Artie.
因为你迟早都会需要的 阿迪
Nice.
漂亮
Okay, looks like the problem is in the gooery.
看来问题出在雾区
What's a gooery?
雾区是什么
I'm guessing it's Claudia-speak
我猜克劳迪娅说的是
For the neutralizer processing center.
中和剂制♥造♥中心
Right. Of course.
没错 当然
Well, it’s chapter 197 in the manual.
手册的第197章这么写着
It's 1,000 pages long. I'll wait for the movie.
那东西有上千页 我等它出电影再看
Okay, the neutralizer processing center
好吧 中和剂制♥造♥中心
Is what pumps the purple goo through the warehouse,
负责把紫雾输遍整个仓库
creating a stability field.
以形成稳定力场
Yeah, it's like all the gak in here are nuclear rods, right?
这里的一切好比是核燃料棒
As long as there's coolant, it's all good.
只要有冷却剂存在就很安全
The gooery jakes out the coolant.
雾区相当于冷却剂
It keeps the artifacts from getting all artifacty on their own.
它能防止藏物作怪
Okay, so the gooery... cool name, by the way...
那么这个雾区 名字起得不错
Uh, needs to go back online.
必须得恢复运作
Man with a plan.
你有计划啦
Okay, so does chapter 198 say what happens
那么 198章有没有说明
If we don't get it working again?
如果雾区消失会怎么样
The same thing that happens to the nuclear rods without the coolant,
就跟核燃料棒没有冷却剂结果类似
Except probably worse.
但会更严重
Yeah, I'm guessing when we get to 100%,
当能量积累到百分之百时
We have china syndrome.
相当于灾难性核事故
We've got maybe... maybe half an hour left.
也许还剩下半小时
What's the fastest way there? Let me see.
最近的路线是什么 我看看
We got to go through aisle Haddonfield-79,
穿过79号♥菲尔德过道
Then loop around Carlsbad-22.
再绕过22号♥卡斯巴
No, no, no, no, why, why don't we just go straight through here?
等等 为什么不直接从这走过去
'Cause that's the Dark Vault.
因为那是黑地窖
Okay.
好的
See, I know what that is. Didn't read the manual.
我知道那是什么 虽然没读手册
That's where all the dangerous stuff is.
那边全是危险物品
Yeah, like, mega-dangerous, dude. Mondo.
是极度危险 兄弟
Okay, okay, but we still... we can't loop around.
我知道 没时间绕道了
I say we take the risk. I agree.
我觉得该放手一搏 我赞成
It's not often that I agree, but I agree.
通常我不会赞成 但这次赞成
Guys, if we're gonna do this thing,
如果真要这么做
Let's do this thing.
那我们就动手吧
Wait, oh, no, no, no, no.
等一下 万万不可
You're not going anywhere, Claud. You're gonna stay put.
克劳迪娅 你原地待命
I'm coming with. No, no. We're the agents.
我也要去 不行 我们是探员
We're the ones that agreed to risk our lives, not you.
应该让我们用生命冒险 而不是你
Yeah, but this is my home too. You might need my help.
但这也是我家 你们可能需要我帮忙
She's right. She has read the manual.
她说的对 她读过手册
Am I never gonna hear the end of that?
你能不能就别再说那手册了
She knows this place, okay?
她对这了如指掌
I say that she comes with. Please?
让她跟我们一起行动 拜托
Okay, fine, but you stick close.
那好 你要跟紧我们
And you do exactly as we say. All right.
听从指挥 没问题
Suicide mission with the team.
全队执行危险任务
Kind of exciting. I'm excited. Come on!
激动人心啊 来吧
And in attempting to save Joshua Donovan,
为了救出约书亚·多诺万
You placed his sister... yet another civilian...in danger.
你让他妹妹 另一个平民 身处险境
I'm sorry. Excuse me, please.
抱歉 打断一下
If this is about Macpherson, then why am I being asked
如果这事有关麦克森
About cases that have absolutely nothing to do with Macpherson?
那我为什么要回答和他完全无关的问题
Agent Nielsen, I will ask the questions.
尼尔森探员 提问的是我不是你
It might be wise to let this run its course for now.
识时务者为俊杰
All right, fine. Fine.
行 我说 我说
Ye...yes. Yes.
好 行
In saving Joshua, I maybe put Claudia in da...
解救约书亚时 我也许让克劳迪娅置身于
A little danger.
少许危险当中
But I promised her that if... You promised?
不过我像他保证过 你保证
You promised?
你向她保证吗
Sounds as if personal feelings became involved in professional judgment.
似乎你在专业判断里掺入了私人感情
This has been an issue in the past, has it not?
这也是你的老♥毛♥病 对吧
It may have come up.
也许是这样
But his artifact- retrieval rate is excellent.
但他的藏物回收率是很高的
It's the highest in years. Thank you.
是近年来最高的 谢谢
Simply the facts.
陈述事实而已
Very well, then.
很好
The facts.
事实
Thank you, Theadora.
谢谢你 斯多拉
Did you or did you not on two separate occasions involve Daniel Dickinson,
请问你是否曾在十三号♥仓库的两次行动中
A high-ranking secret service officer,in warehouse 13 matters,
与特勤局高级官员丹尼尔·迪金森有过接触
All of which were classified at the highest level?
而这两次任务皆是最高机密
Yes.
没错
We have a unique relationship with the united states government...
我们与政♥府♥的关系是独一无二的
A relationship that your actions have now complicated.
而你的所作所为让这个关系错综复杂
I contacted a fellow government official in the normal course of performing my job,
为了工作 我通过正常途径联♥系♥一名政♥府♥官员
A job to which I have dedicated the last 40 years of my life.
而我也为这份工作奉献了四十年的青春
No one's questioning your dedication, Arthur.
没人♥质♥疑你的过去的奉献 阿迪
What we are questioning, agent Nielsen,
尼尔森探员 我们所质疑的
Is your future.
是你的将来
Oh, it's sealed with an omega level security code.
是用最高级别安全码封起来的
Can you hack it?
你能破解吗
Pope, catholic. Bear, woods. You know the drill.
秃子头上的虱子 明摆着
And...
等等
Done.
搞定
Warning: Sensory-activated Artifacts
[存放极度敏感藏物]
Obey all advisory indicators
[请遵从所有指示]
Man, this place is creep-tastic.
这地方真让人毛骨悚然
Okay, don’t... don't look. Don't touch.
眼勿看 手勿动
Just keep moving.
径直走过去
These objects are so dangerous
这些藏物极度危险
They can only be controlled by purple containment fields.
只有紫雾的封闭力场才能制伏它们
Why are the neutralizer systems still working in here?
为什么中和剂系统还能在这起作用
Backup generators,
有备用电机
'Cause everything's so dangerous.
因为它们太过于危险
Don't worry, they should hold up long enough
别担心 应该能坚持
For us to...
让我们
Realize my karma sucks.
我真是倒霉到家了
We're starting to lose them. Just...just keep moving.
力场在消失 继续走
Oh, this is gonna take me a minute.
这得花点时间
Is it a different code?
不同的代码
Yeah, I got to use an ftl-ascii binary algorithm.
用信息互换标码做二进制运算
Did you just make that up?
你能当场算出来吗
Hey, little guy. What you in for?
小家伙 你是做什么的
Almost there. Hang in there, guys.
快好了 再坚持一会
And...
这就
We're good.
好了
Okay, let's go.
好的 我们走
Pete? Pete?
皮特 皮特
Pete?
皮特
Pete, what are you...
皮特 你在
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
Pete! Crap!
皮特 糟糕
Pete! Pete, what are you doing?
皮特 皮特 你在干嘛
Warehouse Energy Containment Levels 90%
[仓库能量等级到达90%]
Pete, can you hear me?
皮特 听得见吗
Pete, are you okay?
皮特 你还好吗
Pete!
皮特
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表