剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Just saw him headed back to the station house.
你的拍档拉蒂默回到警局
What... why would he...
什么 为什么他会...
The generator.
发电机
He's found his bolt of lightning.
他找到了那道闪电
Lattimer. Lattimer!
拉蒂默 拉蒂默
Stop.
住手
Get out!
走开
Powell, wait.
鲍威尔 等等
Wait.
别开枪
Look, it channels anger.
看到没 它激发愤怒
Okay, you have to go outside.
听着 你必须留在外面
Please, just go.
求你了 快走吧
Pete, it's gonna be okay.
皮特 你会没事的
Okay, Artie can fix this.
阿迪能救你的
The Spine require a lifetime commitment.
脊椎虫需要一生的承诺
You can't help me.
你救不了我
Yes, I can, okay?
我能救 好吗
You just... you just have to...
你只要...
No!
不要
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
This thing is stronger than I am.
我斗不过它
I don't think I can fight it much longer.
我不知道自己还能挺多久
Yes, you can. Yes, you can.
你可以的 你行的
Okay, we an find a solution.
我们会找到解决方法
We can lock you up until we find an answer.
在找到答案之前要把你关起来
Like Jack?
跟杰克一样吗
Buried for all those year
在地下埋那么多年
To have that thing come back to life?
就是为了让这东西重回人间
No!
我不要
It's gotta end here.
我要将它消灭
I have to die.
我必须死
And I have to take the Spine with me.
我要跟这脊椎虫同归于尽
You understand, right?
你懂的 对吧
Pete.
皮特
Take these...
拿上这个
And clamp them to the Spine.
接在脊椎虫上
I tried, but I...
我试过了 可是我...
I can't reach.
够不着
If I miss, I'll just kill myself
如果失手 我只是搭上自己一条命
And it will attach to its next victim.
而这东西还是会依附在下一个人身上
Myka, you've got to do this.
麦卡 你必须这么做
Pete, I can't.
皮特 我做不到
Please!
求求你
Please.
求你了
Pete, listen to me.
皮特 听我说
Pete!
皮特
You will come back.
你会回来的
Do you hear me?
听到没
You will.
你会回来的
Do it.
动手吧
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, god.
老天啊
Come on.
醒醒
Damn it.
妈的
Come on, Pete.
醒过来 皮特
Don't leave.
别死啊
Come on, Pete.
醒醒 皮特
Come on!
醒过来
Don't leave!
别死啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm okay.
我很好
Oh, God.
天啊
Man, this trip really killed me.
伙计 这趟差事差点要了我的命
Would you not... could you stop that, please?
能不能别说了 求求你
Seriously, I am totally dead.
说真的 我都死过一回了
Hey, I'm surpried to see you alive.
见到你活着我还真惊讶
Don't encourage him.
别再逗他了
I have but one life to live for my...
我只有一条命用来...
Oh, no, wait.
等等 不对
All right, you know how I felt when you were actually close to...
你知不知道当你身陷其中时我有多难受
Artie... So when you...
阿迪 如果你要...
This is Rebecca.
这位是丽贝卡
Right, right.
对啊 正是
This is quite an honor.
很荣幸见到您
Hello, I'm Artie. Hello.
您好 我是阿迪 您好
I wanted to be 100% certain
我要百分之百确定
That this thing would never again see the light of day.
这东西再也不能重见天日
Absolutely. I can take are of that.
必当如此 交给我吧
Place hasn't changed very much.
这地方还是老样子
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, I'm working on that.
我也在这工作
Claudia Donovan.
克劳迪娅·多诺万
Warehouse 13 next generation.
十三号♥仓库下一代传人
Thank you very much, Claudia. thanks.
我谢你了 克劳迪娅 放好
Thank you.
谢谢啊
So I was wondering,
我在想
We could always use an extra pair of hands.
我们会常常需要帮忙
Use... that's the perfect word.
"需要" 用词很恰当
Like I said, this place hasn't changed very much.
正如我所说 这地方还是老样子
And it never will.
永远都是这样
It hate to let go of anything.
它把任何东西都牢牢抓住
Thank you,
谢谢你的好意
But no thank you.
我受之不起
I came here to complete Jack's mission.
我来是为了完成杰克未竟的使命
Now I'm going home.
现在我要回去了
I undertand.
我懂
Oh, right.
对了
Rebecca, just...
丽贝卡 还有...
There is one last thing
还有最后一件事
That you might be intereted in seeing.
我想您会想看的
Just like he left it.
就跟他走的时候一模一样
His lucky lighter.
他的幸运打火机
Rebecca, there's something in here
丽贝卡 克劳迪娅在杰克的
In Jack's desk that Claudia found
抽屉里面找到的
That obviously belongs to you, so...
很显然是属于你的
"Rebecca and Jack...
"丽贝卡和杰克
Together forever."
永不分离"
Yeah, I'm gonna give you a minute here.
您在这多待会儿吧
I guess Jack chose you over the warehouse after all.
我想杰克最终还是选择你而不是仓库
Get out of here
离开这里
While you have time,
趁你还年轻
While you still have a life left to live.
趁你还有漫长的人生
This place,
这个地方
It's like the, um,
就像是
The Spine.
脊椎虫
It'll use you up.
它会将你的青春消耗殆尽的
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表