剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I don't want to hear about it 'cause it isn't true.
我不要看这个 都不是真的
That isn't Artie.
这不是阿迪
I don't want to believe it either, Pete,
我也不愿相信 皮特
But it's true.
但这是真的
Yeah, well, you shouldn't even be reading that.
你根本就不该看
Pete.
皮特
We should be out doing something.
我们该出去做些什么
Pete, his real name isn't even artie nielsen.
皮特 他的真名甚至不是阿迪·尼尔森
It's Artie Weisfelt.
是阿迪·威尔费
He used to work for the NSA.
他曾为国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
He was a cryptographer... a code breaker... when he was in his 20s.
在他二十来岁时是密♥码♥破译人员 解码员
They recruited him right out of school.
然后被直接招进安♥全♥局♥
They had him decoding Soviet communications.
让他破解苏联♥通♥讯
He intercepted letters, phone transcripts.
拦截信件 调查电♥话♥记录
Then they think he turned.
后来他们觉得他叛变了
He contacted one of the people they were spying on
他与政♥府♥秘密监视的人暗中联络
And he started selling secrets to the Russians.
并向俄♥国♥人出♥卖♥♥♥情报
And his file, it just ends.
他的档案就写到这里
He was never prosecuted. It's like he just disappeared.
他从未被起诉 就像是人间蒸发了
But it's him, Pete. What?
但这就是他 什么
It's definitely him.
千真万确
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
No, no, no. Listen to me. I have to take this.
不对 听我说 我必须得拿走这个
Lives are in danger... No, no, not for that.
人命关天 罪名不是这个
Artie Weisfelt
阿迪·威尔费
You're under arrest for treason.
你因叛国罪被捕了
Just tell us that the charges aren't true.
跟我们说这些指控是假的
We both know. So just tell us.
我们都清楚 快说啊
I can't. They're true. Okay, that's...that's not...
我做不到 这是真的 好吧 那你是不是...
I had my reasons.
我是有苦衷的
Artie, Homeland Security's coming to pick you up.
阿迪 国土安♥全♥局♥要把你带走
You need to give us a way to help you now.
告诉我们该怎么帮你
You need to concentrate on the mission,
你们只要全力完成任务
Not worry so much about me.
别担心我
Mrs. Frederic fixed this on cnce and she can fix it a...
弗雷德里克夫人摆平过一次也能做第二次
This whole thing could've been avoided
这整些事完全可以避免
If you just told us anything about the sword, the tsuba, your past.
如果你坦白交代那把剑 剑翼和你的过去
Anything, Artie, we...we..we could have helped.
坦白所有事 我们可以帮你的 阿迪
We could have run interference with Dickinson.
我们可以和迪金森交涉
If you just trusted us.
你只要相信我们
So... so what happens now, Artie?
到底是怎么回事 阿迪
I mean, what... what happens with the warehouse?
仓库到底怎么了
I mean, what, are we in charge? What? I think we should know.
有人管我们吗 我们有权知道
She fixed all this. Mrs. Frederic.
是弗雷德里克夫人摆平的
She fixed all of this years ago.
很多年前就搞定的了
It's him too. It... it has to be.
又是他 肯定是他
Okay, Artie, this isn't just about the treason, all right?
阿迪 不仅仅是叛国的事
You also burglarized the Secret Service.
你还进入特勤部偷窃
I'll spend a little time in prison.
我也许要在牢里待一阵子
You're not getting what is important here.
你们搞不懂什么才是当务之急
I'm not getting what's important.
我确实不搞不懂
And the fact that I changed my name...
我改名的原因
Which, by the way, I did so the soviets wouldn't find me,
是为了防止苏维埃找到我
Not to hide from our government.
不是为了躲避我们的政♥府♥
Important. that... Mrs. frederic fixed all this.
重点是 弗雷德里克夫人早已摆平了
She expunged all the charges. Someone obviously unfixed it.
她删除了所有指控 明显有人将它挖了出来
Artie, focus. Oh, I'm focused.
阿迪 说重点 我是在说重点
Here's the key. Who gave Dickinson my file?
到底是谁把我的档案给迪金森的
Find out, that'll take you directly to who has the sword.
查出来 就能知道是谁偷了剑
And that will lead you to Macpherson.
就会找到麦克森
Who?
谁
Time's up.
时间到
Some friendly advice, it's self-preservation time.
友情提醒 你们该自保了
Put in for transfers while this whole warehouse business
趁现在仓库这烂摊子还只是
Is still just a sidetrack in your careers.
你们漫长职业道路上的小偏差
Scars don't have to be permanent.
没有褪不掉的疤
Yeah. No can do. Just think about it.
确实没有 好好想想
Meantime, I have some self-preservation to do too.
与此同时 我也要自保
Now, I may not be your boss anymore,
虽然我不再是你们上司
But until someone tells me otherwise, I still outrank you.
除非接到通知 否则我还是高你们一等
So this time I am putting you on a plane
所以这次我要让你们的好友
With your best friends as an escort.
护送你们上飞机
Why is he here? Ogawa?
他怎么会在这 小川
That guy makes me itch.
那人让我毛骨悚然
Well, the Japanese want their tsuba back.
日本人想要回他们的剑翼
With the sword gone, it's all that's left of a national treasure.
剑丢了之后 那是仅剩的国宝了
Don't worry. They're leaving tonight for Japan.
别担心 他们今晚就回日本
By tomorrow, the tsuba will be on the other side of the planet.
明天剑翼就到地球的另一边去了
By the way, just to ask it, who did give you that file on Artie?
我想问 是谁给你阿迪的档案的
That's my secret to keep.
这是我的秘密
Cooper, see that they get on their plane. No detours.
库珀 确保他们上直接飞机
Yeah, and... and don't rule out shooting them if necessary.
有必要的话也可以开枪
What's going on?
怎么了
What?
什么
It's ogawa. It was him at the embassy.
是小川 我在大使♥馆♥看到的是小川
He walked out with the sword.
是他拿走了剑
Are you sure? Myka, I saw him.
你确定吗 是我亲眼所见
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
Dickinson looked at him when I asked him about the file.
我问迪金森档案的事时他看了小川一眼
Artie was right.
阿迪是对的
Yeah, and now he's got the sword and the tsuba.
那么他现在集齐了剑和剑翼
Heading for the diplomatic terminal.
向外♥交♥部♥进发
There's no security.
那里没有保安
How about you both just take a time-out, huh?
你们为什么不歇会
Just for the drive to Dulles. Let's go.
等到了目的地再说 走吧
Bored? Yeah.
无聊吧
Oh, finally.
终于来了
Who's Mrs. Frederic?
谁是弗雷德里克夫人
I'd tell you, but then he'd have to kill you.
我可以告诉你 但他会杀你灭口
Want to grab a beer after we drop off these two jokers?
放下这俩冤家后去喝一杯好吗
Ah, I can't. In-laws are in town.
不行 亲家要来
Hey, hey, hang on. I want to pull over and grab a paper.
等等 我停一下去拿张纸
They'll be fine.
他们没事的
Before you say anything, I know that I mangled this.
什么都别说 我知道我搞砸了
I know I ran in there impulsively
是我太冲动
Without... without thinking... without my bag...
没有经过深思熟虑 没有带上我的包
Because I had a bigger... Someone dug you up.
因为我有更大的 有人给你下套
So you know. It's Macpherson. I'm right.
你知道了 是麦克森 我是对的
Yes, I'm afraid you are.
是的 确实如此
Now it's up to you to stop him.
现在得靠你来阻止他了
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't move!
不许动
So, Mr. Ogawa, when does he get here?
小川先生 他什么时候来的
Oh, god. It works.
天啊 起作用了
Hello, Arthur. James.
你好啊 亚瑟 詹姆
Good to see you after all these years.
都这么多年了能再见到你真好
Wish I could say the same.
我本也想这么说
Not while you're pointing a gun at me or trying to.
但你想用枪指着我
Well, no, you're an invisible guy with a sword.
你才是一个举着剑的隐形人
I think you might have the advantage over me.
我在明 你在暗
My point exactly.
这就是我想说的
So what happened to you, James?
到底怎么了 詹姆
What happened?
发生了什么事
I mean, I know we had our differences
我知道我们有分歧
And I know Carol... happened.
我也知道卡罗尔的事
You always had your own ideas,
你总是自作主张
Your own objections to warehouse policy.
你只是反对仓库而已
But, I mean, James, James... killing people.
詹姆 滥杀无辜
When did you turn into that?
你怎么会变成这样子
I woke up, Arthur.
我醒悟了 亚瑟
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表