剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not sure. Uh, anomalies, patterns. Riots.
不知道 找出异常 规律 暴♥动♥
That's a little specific, but sure.
就是找一些特殊的事情
No, no, look.
不对 看这个
For decades, Riverton was known as the snake pit.
数十年来 里弗顿都是臭名昭著的疯人院
Dozens of inmates went insane here.
有无数的犯人在这里发了疯
Then, in 1979, during Hurricane David,
1979年 在发生"飓风戴维"期间
There were uncontrollable riots.
发生过几次无法控制的暴♥动♥
I mean, the place almost burned down.
几乎将这里夷为平地
Six months later it was closed.
半年后就关闭了
Reopened a year later under warden Matthews.
一年后 马修典狱长将它重新开放
He was here until he died last month.
他在此任职直至上月去世
So what did he do differently?
他采取了什么新措施
Warden? Are you okay?
典狱长 你还好吗
I beg your pardon.
不好意思
The week is catching up with me.
我这周忙晕了
I was just asking what Matthews did differently
我想问 马修采取了什么新措施
To whip this place into shape.
让这里恢复安宁
Well, he was very religious.
他是虔诚的宗教♥徒♥
He instituted daily prayers.
他设立每日祷告制度
He swore it turned the place around.
他说是上帝让这里焕然一新
That's him.
这就是他
Hey,hey,hey. This looks familiar.
快看 这个有点眼熟啊
Check out what he got rid of when he moved in.
看在他上任期间丢弃了什么
And no more riots.
跟着暴♥动♥就停止了
He wasn't a very tolerant man.
他并非很有度量的人
Anything he thought was pagan he had taken out.
任何他认为属于异教的东西他都会铲除
Well,let's go see the good reverend.
好了 我们该去见那位牧师了
Good-bye snakes and arrows.
蛇蝎们 毒箭们 再见啦
And that should take care of that.
这罐子会保管好它们的
Warden,I had your permission to wear that.
典狱长 我佩戴这东西是你批准的
I'm not sure I understand. what,exactly,is the danger?
我也不太明白 它到底有什么危险
I'm sorry, We can't disclose that information.
对不起 无可奉告
I was quite clear,you get free reign of my institution,
我说过 你们允许在我管区内自♥由♥活动
I get some answers.
但你们要给我答案
Please don't misconstrue our silence as disrespect.
请别误会 我们无意冒犯
It's just beyond our authority to tell you.
只是我们无权向您透漏这些信息
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure
没错 但我可以肯定
There won't be any more suicides.
这里不会再有自杀了
Cause of death, brain hemorrhage
死因 大脑出血
Due to blunt-force trauma.
钝器导致的外伤
Final report to come.
最终报告
You could have helped me,doctor.
你可以救我的 医生
Lee, I'm sorry. I tried... I did.
李 对不起 我真的尽力了
I thought you were my friend.
我以为你是我的朋友
You ignored the warning signs.
而你却无视我的自杀先兆
You let me die, doctor!
是你害死了我 医生
Stop... Lee!
别这样 李
Lee, I..I'm your friend! I tried
李 我是你的朋友 我尽力了
You killed me, doctor.
是你害死了我 医生
Listen to me!
听我说
You told me the suicides would stop.
你说过不会再有自杀了
Now we have another one.
现在又有了一起
Clearly you're not able to help.
很显然 你们帮不上忙
And you're not being truthful with me about what's going on.
而且你们还将我蒙在鼓里
I promise you,warden,
我向您保证 典狱长
We have told you everything that we know.
我们已经把知道的都告诉您了
Oh, really?
真的吗
And what, exactly, are you looking for?
那你们到底在找什么
Well, it could be anything.
可能是任何东西
Look, sometimes freaky stuff causes other freaky stuff to happen.
有时候诡异的东西会引发一连串诡异的事情
After the storm passes,
等暴风雨停了
I expect you two to be gone.
我希望你们离开
I'm gonna request a federal team of investigators.
我会请联邦警员介入调查
Okay, so he was here alone,
他当时一个人在这里
And he was depressed about Donaldson.
正为唐纳森的事伤心
Medical examiners record their autopsy findings.
法医通常会对验尸过程进行录音
Maybe he has a recorder around here somewhere.
也许他也有录音 就在这里某个地方
Right.
没错
So the... so look... look for one.
那就快找找
Fine. I'll do it.
好 我来
I'm over here.
我就站这呢
I'll do it. I'll do it.
行了 我来找
God...sorry, I just want to look here.
真不好意思 我只是看看这里
Hey, Myka.
麦卡
Okay, play it.
放来听听
Lee, I'm sorry. I tried, I did.
李 对不起 我真的尽力了
Lee, I'm sorry. You are my friend!
李 对不起 你是我的朋友
Okay, okay, so now he's talking to the dead guy.
他在跟死人说话
But he should know better. He's a doctor.
但他不会这么做的 他是个医生
What's that static sound?
那个电流声是什么
Did you hear that? Yeah.
你听见了吗 听见了
Play it again. Okay.
再放一次 好的
Lee, I'm sorry. I tried, I did.
李 对不起 我真的尽力了
Lee, I'm sorry. You are my friend!
李 对不起 你是我的朋友
Did you hear that? Yeah.
听见没 没错
It sounded like bad cell phone service.
听起来像手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好
It's 10 thousand cycles per second.
循环数为每秒一万
It could be the electrical interference
有可能是电流干扰
That any natural material makes when it vibrates.
任何天然物质受到振动时都会发出干扰
Okay, so where does it come from?
好吧 它是从哪来的
Well,any number of minerals or heavy metals
来自多种矿物质和重金属
Or it can be an artifact that contains both.
或者是包含了这两种物质的某个藏物
Well, just give me a second. Just one... ah.
稍等 稍等一下
Does that sound familiar? That's it.
是这个声音吗 就是它
So, Artie, We're looking for some kind of a mineral artifact
就是要找能引发幻觉的
that causes hallucinations.
含有矿物质的藏物吗
Is that banging?
什么东西在敲
Do you hear?
有没有听到
Yeah, no, you do that. You do that, but I...
你们继续说 我要...
Artie? Hello? What... No, I'm okay, I'm okay.
阿迪 还在吗 怎么了 没事 我没事
I just...
我只是...
You know what, Artie, we got it.
阿迪 我们明白了
Thanks. We'll call you later.
谢谢 我们再打给你
Yeah,all right.
好的
S...O...
S...O...
S-O-S?
求救信♥号♥♥
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Artie!
阿迪
Oh, hi, Artie. Hi.
你好啊 阿迪 你好啊
Huh, funny story.
真是有意思
So I kind of, uh, tried to fix this lightbulb,
我只是想修理这个灯泡
Even though you expressly told me not to.
虽然你已经警告过我别去做
And man, have I learned my lesson!
老大 我得到教训了
You're so right about this place.
你说得太对了
You just never know what to expect.
在这里永远都有惊喜
Okay, you're pissed.
别啊 你生气了
Can we move past that part for now?
我们能先不计前嫌吗
And get to the part where you get me down from here?
把我弄下去再说好吗
That wouldn't be Volta's lab coat that you're wearing?
你穿的该不会是伏特的实验服吧
All part of the hilarious story
这么引人入胜的故事
I should really tell you when I'm back on planet earth.
等我回到地面 再细细地讲给你听
The reason, Claudia that volta's lab coat is in the warehouse
伏特的实验服之所以被放在仓库
Is because Volta couldn't control its magnetic field.
是因为伏特无法控制它的磁场
As you may have noticed,
你可能已经发现
Each metallic object that it connects to makes
任何它所接触到的金属
the coat stronger and stronger.
都会增强它的能量
That explains so much. Thank you.
原来如此 谢谢您了
My glasses!
我的眼镜
Those better not be scratched!
别给我刮花了
You know, when I was in girl scouts,
我在当女童子军的时候
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表