剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Hi, Mom.
老妈
Well, I'm...I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
He's canceling it.
他取消派对
But...but don't make this my fault.
别把这事怪我头上
Okay?
好吗
It's okay, I got it.
没事的 我来
Myka, are you there?
麦卡 你在吗
Finally.
终于
Oh, for crying out...
我的老天啊
Yeah?
什么事
You know how when you sing in the shower,
你知道当你洗澡的时候唱歌♥
And it bounces off the tiles,
声音经过瓷砖的反弹
And you sound spectacular?
歌♥声会特别嘹亮吗
No, I never sound spectacular.
不 我的歌♥声从来就不嘹亮
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
The banks are all like that, Artie.
这些银行都是这样 阿迪
They're all marble and stone.
他们都是大理石装♥修♥
And this...this music
然后这个曲子
Is knocking people sideways because...
震撼人们是因为
It resonates inside the banks.
声音在银行内产生共鸣
Like mad.
不停的共振
So...something in the source material is...
这么说音乐中的某些东西
Amplified by the bank's designs.
被银行本身的设计放大了
Okay, I need you to compare all the architecture
我需要你对芝加哥地区
And interior dimensions of fidelity mutual
所有未遭抢劫银行的
Against all the banks in the Chicago area
建筑结构和内部尺寸
That haven't been robbed.
进行比较
Yyet. Yes.
没遭抢劫的吗 是的
What about Marsden? Is he still a suspect?
那马斯登呢 他还是嫌疑犯吗
No, he's dying of cancer.
不 他快死于癌症了
But his sound engineer, Jed fissel,
但是他的录音师 杰·费舍
The guy who actually made the recording,
那个录了这盘音乐的人
Is unaccounted for.
下落不明
H-hold the line, please.
别挂线
Forgot something?
忘带东西了
Who the...
你
What was that?
那是什么
Uh...Kodak Moment.
柯达一刻
Okay, the number of un-robbed banks
符合遭劫银行构造特点
That fit the acoustic profile of the already-robbed banks.
而还未遇劫的银行
Is that what you're looking for?
那就是你要找的吗
Yes.
正是
It is exactly...two.
确实有两家
Two. Great.
两家 做的好
Where?
在哪
It will be ok. Stevie.
不会有事的 史蒂维
What is it you do, exactly?
你到底是干嘛的
Part of the homeland security thing?
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥吗
I can't tell you what I do, exactly.
我不能告诉你
How does someone get invited to your party?
那怎么才能受邀加入你的组织
Oh, well...you don't...
这个 你不会
You don't get invited.
不会被邀请
You get shoved.
是被硬拉过去的
How long have you and Bering been partners?
你和麦卡搭档多久了
Not long.
没多久
She's wound pretty tight.
她神经绷得很紧啊
Yes, she is.
的确
Her history doesn't bother you?
你不介意她的过去吗
Denver?
丹佛的事
She...she did her best.
她已经尽力了
The agent who died in the shootout,
那个死于枪战的探员
Sam Martino.
山姆·马尔蒂诺
There's scuttlebutt.
有谣言说
Apparently, Martino and your partner
马尔蒂诺和你的搭档
Were having an affair, and he was married.
有私情 而他是已婚男人
Well, separated, but still.
虽然分居了 但还是...
Lattimer.
拉蒂默
Myka nailed him.
麦卡找到他了
The targeted banks have the same acoustic profile.
目标银行应该有一样的声学特点
And I should have figured that out, and I didn't.
我本该早点发现的
Artie, Artie, where is she?
阿迪 阿迪 她在哪
Federal agent! stop!
联邦探员 不准动
What happened?
怎么回事
Marble and stone and big, high ceilings.
大理石和又高又大的屋顶
That's what the music needs to work.
是这个音乐发挥作用的条件
Wanna ask the recording engineer?
想审审这个录音工程师吗
Jed Fissel...
杰·费舍
Meet the FBI
来见见联邦警探
If you ask nicely, he might give you the other two.
如果你询问巧妙 他也许会供出他两个同伙
Lock it up. I need video.
封锁这里 我要录像
I need tech out here right now.
我要检查这里
It's a gray van, no windows, no plates,
一辆灰色的货车 没窗和车牌
And the right rear tire is walled.
右后轮加固过
They're using a record player.
他们用的是一台唱片播放机
Like a...a close 'n play.
像是合上盖子的留声机
So there's a record.
就是说有张唱片了
Possibly in a silver case.
很可能在一个银色的箱子中
I got hit with it.
我被它打到了
There's three suspects, including Fissel.
包括费舍在内共有三个疑犯
One was a woman. You sure?
其中一个是女人 你确定吗
Yeah, I...
是的 我
Felt her.
感觉到了
You touched her boobies?
你摸到她咪♥咪♥
Yeah, like, that hurts.
是啊 那很痛哦
The hell are you?
到底是谁
My name... it doesn't matter.
我是谁这不重要
But I think you know who I represent.
但你该知道我代表的是谁
Flash Gordon?
飞侠哥顿
You know, I did a lot of work,
我下了很多功夫
A lot of research.
做了很多调查
I traced packets through network systems all over the world,
我追踪全世界的网络信息
Until I finally figured out
终于我发现
It's that computer, your computer right over there
就是你这台电脑 在那边
That initiated the security breach into my business.
攻击了我的电脑
Why'd you do it? What do you want?
为什么这么做 你想要什么
All right, you listen to me.
听我说
Whoever you are, if you're gonna kill me
不管你是谁 如果你要杀我
Or whatever that thing does, do it.
不管你那支东西能干什么 放马过来
But if you're gonna talk about things that make no sense,
但如果你说一堆废话
Then get the hell out of my office!
就给我滚出去
I know that you did it.
我知道是你干的
Warehouse 13!
十三号♥仓库
I got hacked!
我给黑了
Buddy...you got punk'd!
伙计 你搞错了
I didn't hack you.
我没黑过你
Hey, look, uh...
听着
I screwed up, okay?
是我搞砸了
I'm sorry you got hit.
对不起让你挨打了
Don't worry about it.
没关系
Let's just... get Fissel talking,
我们只要让费舍招供
Find this record, and go home.
找到唱片 回家
All right?
好吗
Myka... Yeah?
麦卡 干嘛
Do you still have those earplugs?
你还带着耳塞吗
Yeah. Put them in.
是啊 快带上
Myka, watch out!
麦卡 小心
F.B.I.! Stop!
联邦警探 停下
Whoever did this mirrored these 12 proxies
黑客是对12个代理服务器做了镜像
And ran the breach through here.
然后从这里发出攻击
Ah, I didn't see that.
我怎么没发现
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表