剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, Artie.
阿迪
Artie I've got it.I've been exposed.
阿迪 我中招了 我被感染了
Are you sure?
确定吗
Oh, yeah. We're sure.
是啊 我们确定
Okay. Well it's just that much more important
好吧 那么我们更要加快
To find this artifact fast.
找到这件藏物了
Hey, Artie Look.
阿迪
So there's no way it could be the watch, right?
这么说应该不是那只表了
I mean maybe the you know...
我是说 也许是...
The anti-magnetic bag thing didn't work.
还是这个反磁力袋子不管用
It is not the watch.
不是这只表
Myka didn't touch the watch.
麦卡没碰到这只表
And Sister Grace wasn't even a patient.
格蕾丝也不是病人
I told him. It wasn't the watch.
我告诉过他 不是这只表
I told you. It wasn't the watch.
跟你说过 不是这表
That's not annoying at all.
真是"一点"都不烦人
Look, look, guys. You're doing great.
听着 你们做的很好
You just have to both go out there and keep looking.
你们只是要出去继续找
Artie, I've been exposed.
阿迪 我被感染了
I have to stay locked up.
我必须得关起来
Yeah, I told her I can handle it.
我跟她说 我能搞定
Please, like you handled the bar?
拜托 在酒吧那样搞定吗
Get it together. People are in hospitals.
别吵啦 已经有人在医院躺着了
It's only a question of time before somebody dies
他们迟早会给
From this thing that you have not found yet.
你们找不到的藏物弄死
All right. Okay.
好的 好
You know. He's trying to find the location.
看吧 他在试图通过探索仓库的电网
Of this warehouse by probing the electrical grid.
来定位他所要找的地点
Look at that.
看那个
Not a bad notion.
这招不错
This guy's a thinker.
这家伙有想法
And what we're just sitting ducks?
我们就任人宰割吗
No no no no.Look at that.
不不不 看那个
It's completely unfocused.
他是完全漫无目的
He's got no actual control of anything.
他什么都控制不了
He's just causing trouble.
只是在给我们制♥造♥麻烦
Well he seems to be doing a good job of that.
他还挺会制♥造♥麻烦的
Yeah.
那是
Okay so maybe there's something going on
也许在你感染之前
Before it affects you.
发生了些什么
Pete, I insist that you handcuff me.
皮特 你一定要给我戴上手铐
Make sure that I can't hurt you.
来确保我不会伤害你
Look, Myka let's find the artifact...
麦卡 还是先找到这件藏物吧
I need you to disarm the danger first.
我需要你先排除危险
Can you listen to me for once!
你能不能听我一次
No, you don't!
不 你不会
Okay. All right. All right.
好了好了
Sorry about that.
对不起
No, no, no, no, no, no. No worries.
不用 不用 不需要道歉
It's my fault.
我的错
I kind of did that on purpose.
我是有意这么做的
I mean what were you thinking just then?
你刚刚在想什么
What were you feeling? Nothing.
你感觉到什么了 没什么
Okay, I was kind of thinking
好吧 我觉得
That you were an infantile chimp.
你就像一个蠢货[借猩猩来嘲讽]
I'm sorry. No no okay. That's good.
对不起 没事的 很好
So obviously it affects your subconscious.
很明显它影响了你的潜意识
Subconscious? Subconscious desires.
潜意识 潜意识需求
Pete, that's it.
皮特 就是这个
Meg wants revenge.
美格想报复
Sister Grace wants to escape.
格蕾丝修女想逃离
Ross...I bet that Ross's wife is still breast-feeding.
罗斯 罗斯的妻子还在喂奶
And Tommy secretly hates the violin.
汤姆偷偷地讨厌拉小提琴
And you subconsciously want to
而在你潜意识里
Punch me every five minutes.
每隔五分钟就想揍我
Okay, sometimes.
有时候吧
But why me and not you?
但是为什么是我而不是你
And why hasn't the whole town gone nuts?
为什么不是整个镇子的人都疯了
Okay, well, let's just retrace our steps.
回忆一遍我们的路线
Okay, we were at the...both: coffee shop.
我们两个都去了咖啡馆
Where have you gone that I haven't?
你去了哪些我没去过的地方
And at the bar right?
然后去了酒吧 对吧
I was at the jail but nobody else
我去了监狱 监狱里的人
There was affected so I don't...
没有受感染 应该不是...
Myka.
麦卡
That's Ross.
是罗斯
That's Meg. You've been in that church.
那是美格 你去过那个教堂
Twice. You?
去过两次 你呢
No.
没有
Father it's in the church.
神父 它在教堂里
What's in the church?
什么在教堂里
Tommy Wilson, Meg, Dave, Ross
汤姆·威尔森 美格 大卫 罗斯
They're all members of your congregation right?
他们全是教会的成员
What do they have in common?
他们有什么共同点
Are they on some committee together?
他们是不是什么组织的成员
No, they're not even...well wait.
不是 他们甚至不是... 等等
I've seen each of them recently.
我最近在这里接待过他们
They've each been in here.
他们都来过这
Wait wait. Here? Here in this office?
等等 这间办公室吗
Here. It's in here.
这里 在这里
Of course it is. I've been in here too.
没错了 我也来过这
Pete, You should get out of here.
皮特 你快离开这
You have to get out of here now.
你必须离开这
It can't be that simple. Why?
没这么简单 为什么
Father braid isn't affected.
布莱德神父没有被感染
Father, where do you talk to them?
神父 你在哪里和他们谈话的
Where are you sitting?
你坐在哪里
In that chair.
这把椅子
And I sat...
我是坐在
That's it. It's the chair.
就是它了 是这把椅子
Father where did you get this chair?
神父 你从哪拿到这把椅子的
I inherited it from my great-great-great-great...
我继承的 是我的曾曾曾曾...
Got it. Pete? I'm on it.
知道了 皮特 我马上查
Okay. How long have you had the chair?
你得到这椅子多久了
About a week or so. What is that thing?
大概一周左右 那是什么
It's a... We... It...It...
这个 我们 它它...
Never mind. Pete?
别管了 皮特
Father, father what's his name the original owner
神父 它原来的主人叫什么名字
Your great-great-great-great...
你的曾曾曾...
James Braid. He was a doctor.
詹姆斯·布莱德 他是个医生
Did he... Wait. Did he say "James Braid"?
那他 等等 他刚才说詹姆斯·布雷德
Yes.
对
He's the father of hypnotherapy.
他是催眠术之父
Artie, that's it! Father Braid has his chair.
阿迪 就是它了 布莱德神父继承了这椅子
That's got to be it, right?
一定是这样的 对吗
Hang on. Hang on.
别急别急
He's a direct descendent.
他是嫡系传人
If he's got the same DNA, same vocal patterns...
他有相同的DNA 相同的声音
It's the iron springs.
还有弹簧
The springs in the chair?
椅子里的弹簧
If they've become ferromagnetized like silverware can.
它们可能被磁化了 就像银器
Screwdrivers.
还有螺丝起子
Years of powerful hypnotherapy and brain waves...
多年的催眠和脑电波作用
All those patients sat...in this chair.
而那些病人都坐在这椅子上
And those springs began to work on their own.
于是这些弹簧开始自己运作
Releasing their subconscious desires.
使人释放出潜意识里的欲望
Combined with the sound of his voice.
再加上神父的声音
Like a tuning fork.
就像是音叉
Are you saying this chair caused all this?
你是说这一切都是这椅子引起的
I know. It's freaky.
我知道 很诡异
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表