剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Is waiting for my explanation of what you were doing
在等我解释你俩在干嘛
And if you had anything to do with whatever the hell that was.
要是你俩跟这事真有干系
Any suggestions what I'm supposed to tell him?
你们要我怎么跟他说
All right. Do me one favor.
行了 帮我个忙
Get on a plane and leave D.C. while I can still let you.
上飞机 在我改变主意之前离开华盛顿
Can I at least have that?
这点权力我还是有的吧
Be out of here as soon as possible.
我们会尽快离开
I don't think this is what Dickinson had in mind.
我觉得迪金森心里想的不是这样
Well, what are we gonna do? We've got to get into that room.
那该怎么办 我们得进那房♥间
A room that's losing evidence as we speak.
再这么叨叨就什么证据都没了
I know. it's just, I thought coming back to D.C.
我知道 我只是觉得回到华盛顿
Would feel like old home week or something.
应该有重回故土的感觉
Home is overrated. God.
这才不是你家 天啊
Uncool, Artie. What are you doing here?
吓死人了 阿迪 你们在这干嘛
Uncool, artie.
别这样 阿迪
I had a hunch about something
根据皮特的描述
From pete's description and I just need to see this with my own eyes.
我有预感 所以我得过来亲眼看看
You two have a plan to get in there?
怎么进去 你俩想好了吗
Yeah. we're gonna crawl under the motion sensors...
想好了 我们要从监视器下面爬过去
Yes. there's an access panel on the roof.
没错 屋顶上有个修检窗
We can go in through the... well, please, ladies first.
我们可以从... 好吧 女士优先
No. you know what, you...you be the smart one this time.
不用了 这次你当军师
Okay, get this,
好吧 是这样的
There's an access panel on the roof.
屋顶上有个修检窗
It'll bring us in right above the main wiring for the security system.
通过那里可以到达安全系统线路的正上方
Now, if we crawl on our bellies, we can avoid the motion sensors.
要是爬过去的话就能避开监视器
And what do you mean "this time"?
还有 你说"这次"是什么意思
All right. I get the idea. If I may, put these on.
好了 我懂了 还是听我的 戴上这个
Really. or you'll be of no use to me.
不然你们就帮不上忙了
Let's go.
走吧
I look like Kermit the frog.
我就像青蛙柯密特
Oh god. Artie, stop doing that!
天哪 阿迪 别这样
Yeah, I gotta tell you, Myka,
我跟你说 麦卡
Those really bring out your eyes.
这些会把你眼睛照瞎的
This is a, uh, 14th century chinese firework known as an ice flower.
这是中国十四世纪的焰火 称之为冰花
Very few... very few like it left.
流传下来的已经非常少了
Now...
现在
Do not tell Mrs. Frederic that I did this, all right?
千万别告诉弗雷德里克夫人
All right, we've got about ten minutes, more or less.
好了 我们大约有十分钟
Let's go.
走吧
The light pattern triggers a feedback loop
这些光带会触发视觉神经的反馈环
In the optic nerve that mesmerizes the viewer.
将观看者催眠
They won't remember a thing.
他们不会记得任何事
Whoa, freaky mcfreakerson.
真诡异
So it's some sort of reverse chemical reaction?
是一种反向的化学反应吗
Oh, yeah. okay, take these off.
没错 好了 摘了吧
Just don't look directly through the window.
别从窗户直视出去就行
This was made by an implosion grenade.
这是由内爆♥炸♥弹造成的
It removes matter from the center of a space
它将物体吸向中心
And pulls everything... obviously everything...
将所有物体 一切物体
Directly towards it with violent force.
都硬拉进来
This explains Why they couldn't find the sword.
这就是他们为什么找不到那把剑
It could be in there.
它可能就在里面
Oh, no, no, no, no.
绝对不会的
No. The sword, long gone. stolen.
那把剑早就不在 被偷了
This was used by the thief as a cover.
这只是窃贼的幌子
So the guy that I saw…
所以我看见的那个人…
The guy you kind of saw?
你似乎看见的那个人
The guy that I saw leaving
我眼看着离开的那个人
Must have stolen the sword and hidden in this room over here
偷走剑后把它藏在这房♥间里
When he set off the bomb.
然后引爆了炸♥弹♥
I collected these grenades years ago.
很久以前我已经集齐了炸♥弹♥
Every last one of them. I know I did.
一个也不少 我记得清清楚楚
So, wait, whoever stole the sword
等等 偷走这把剑的人
Has other things that belong in the warehouse…
还拥有仓库的东西
Which would mean that we have competition.
这么说我们有竞争对手了
I don't know.
我不知道
Artie, just how long is this list of things we don't know?
阿迪 还有多少事是我们不知道的
I don't know.
我也不知道
About twice as long as the list of things
比我不知道的事多一倍
That i don't know about, all right?
这么说行没
Well, who else would have these implosion grenades, Artie,
阿迪 如果你已经全收齐了
I mean, if you collected them all?
还有谁能拿到这种内爆♥炸♥弹
Well, whoever it is, if he's willing to use this
不管这个人是谁 如果他想用这个
To cover his tracks Then it's somebody that's…
来掩盖他的行踪 这人肯定是…
What's a darker word for dangerous?
比"危险"更厉害该怎么说
If he did this to steal the sword,
他为了偷剑能干出这事
He'd have no trouble killing anyone who got in his way.
他也会毫不犹豫杀掉所有阻碍他的人
Oh, none at all.
决不手软
None at all.
一个不剩
Next time, don't get a suite…just a room.
下次别开套房♥普通间就行了
Okay. The lead here is the implosion grenade.
现在的线索是内爆♥炸♥弹
We find out who had one of those
先找出炸♥弹♥所有者
And then we find out who has the sword.
顺藤摸瓜找出偷剑贼
Okay, let me just…
好的 让我先
There is a listing for implosion grenade those were the day
这是当年内爆♥炸♥弹所有者的清单
Artie, we've got wi-fi.
阿迪 我们有无线网络
No, no, no, I like paper
不要 我喜欢纸质文件
Actually, I hate paper.
应该说 我讨厌纸质文件
But, you know, it's a security issue.
但是为了安全起见
Okay, Artie, enough. You have to fill us in.
阿迪 够了 你得给我我们补补课
Okay, if the competition used an implosion grenade to steal the sword,
如果在偷剑之争中动用到内爆♥炸♥弹
Then what the hell does this sword do?
那这把剑到底能做什么
Yeah. I mean, it must be pretty major, right?
没错 它一定神通广大 对吗
You don't drop a nuclear bomb to steal a butter knife.
不会有人为了偷一把黄油刀而引爆核弹
Exactly.
说得对
Okay. You want to know about the sword?
好吧 你们想了解这把剑吗
I'll tell you about the sword.
我就给你们讲讲这把剑
The honjo masamune is much, much more than a dull knife.
幕府之剑不是普通的一件兵器
It kept the ruling shogunate in power for hundreds of years
它帮助幕府统治日本数百年
By making them invincible in battle.
让皇军在战场上所向披靡
And the beauty in the way these things were forged.
奥妙就在于剑的锻造
I mean, ritually hammered and folded the blade millions of layers of steel
上百万层的剑刃用传统工艺锻造在一起
With a carbon content that's right off the charts.
它的碳含量也是恰到好处
And each layer only atoms...atoms...thick.
每一层剑刃都只有一个原子那么薄
I mean this sword...is said to be perfectly aligned.
这把剑据说精准到毫厘不差
So what does it do? Yeah.
那它到底能干什么 对啊
Okay, you know how geese fly in a "v" formation
知道天鹅为什么要呈"V"字队列飞行吗
And the wind hits the first bird and then splits
气流碰到第一只鸟的时候会分岔
And then it keeps on splitting wider
当它碰到随行的鸟时
and wider when it hits each successive bird
分岔会越来越大
Cause it makes it easier for the birds to fly that way.
这样鸟飞起来就更省力
Good. So...so what... does the sword...do?
好的 那么这把剑到底有什么用
The blade in this particular sword
这把剑的刀刃
Is said to be so perfect that light splits in its path
据说完美到能将
And goes around the person holding it.
持剑人周围的光线劈开
Um, are we...are we talking about, um, invisibility?
你说的是隐身吗
Mm. Kind of. In effect.
算是吧 其实
No, the person's still there.
也不算 那个人还在
Although, you know, the light that we see
虽然我们看见的光
Doesn't hit...yes, invisibility.
并没有到达... 对 是隐身
Awesome.
太棒了
I knew...I knew that was possible.
我就知道这完全有可能
I knew it.
我就知道
Okay. Invisible swords now...
好吧 让人隐形的剑
Hey, Artie, these are...these are the same sword, right?
阿迪 这是同一把剑吗
Yeah. They don't match.
是的 他们不一样
What?
什么
Well, you see, disc thing that's attached to the grip...
你看 这个附在手柄上的圆盘
Well, it's in the painting,
在图片中有
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表