剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
a law school grad student, uh,at the university of southern iowa.
南爱荷华州的一所大学的法律系毕业生
Iowa? Yeah,iowa.
爱荷华 没错 爱荷华
Uh,his parents were killed in a plane crash.
他的父母死于飞机失事
He is a really good kid.
他是个好孩子
He's been putting himself through college with the settlement.
用救济金供自己读完大学
Why are we going to iowa?
我们为什么要去爱荷华
To find whatever it is that pushed this kid over the edge.
找出将这孩子推向深渊的东西
What edge?
什么深渊
He struck his girlfriend.
他打他女朋友
That's it?
就这样
So far.
目前为止是的
Look, for the past five days.
听着 过去五天里
I have been reviewing 11 possible cases,
我一直反复查看11宗可能相关的案件
looking for whatever doesn't fit, something out of place
找出不符合的 以及不合情理的地方
like blood on a marble floor
正如大理石地板上的血迹
that leads to a man with a knife.
带领我们找到那个拿着刀的人
Because of a rock that isn't just a rock.
因为这些石头不仅仅是石头
I've got a hunch that this is the one.
我有预感这个就是我们要找的
What exactly are we looking for?
那我们到底要找什么啊
Well,you tell me.
你说呢
It's bigger than a breadbox... Or smaller.
应该比面包箱大一点 或许小一点
If there is an artifact at the heart of this,
如果是那个藏品在作怪
then I've prepared a few questions for cody that might reveal it.
我为科迪准备的问题会让它现形
Actually,it's more than a few questions,but--
事实上 是很多问题
"Do you have the constant feeling that today is yesterday?"
"你是不是一直觉得今天是昨天呢"
okay. Yeah.
好的 没错
See,uh, if they say yes,then we--
听着 如果他们说"是" 我们就...
They probably won't say yes. It's unlikely.
他们很可能不会就范
But we could be dealing with time slip. Or a hangover.
但我们可以争取时间 或灌醉他
Hey,please take this seriously.
拜托 请认真对待
I had a run-in with a mayan calendar a few years ago,
几年前我追查玛雅历法
and that question saved my life.
这些问题救了我的命
And the two agents that were with me were not quite so lucky.
和我同行的另外两名探员就没那么幸运了
What happened to them?
他们怎么了
Their clocks... Stopped.
他们的生命之钟... 停了
So,what? They died?
结果怎样 他们死了吗
Well,they'll wish they had in 100 years or so.
接下来一百年里他们都生不如死
Anyway...
不说了...
Neutralizer.
这是中和剂
The purple stuff.
那些紫色的东西
Uh,if you find the artifact, uh,just drown it in there,
如果你们找到藏品 放进来
like this, if you can.
如果可以的话 盖好
And if it's too big, you just take this and throw it,
如果它太大 就拿这些东西泼过去
and then call me.
然后叫我过去
And don't ask me how it works, because I have no idea.
别问我为什么这么做 我也不知道
And it doesn't always work.
而且并非总是管用
And don't ingest that stuff, because you'll... See things.
别咽下这些东西 你会看到...怪东西
And we'll stay in contact with these.
我们会用这个保持联♥系♥
I have one just like it.
我也有一个
two-way video communication?
双向视频对讲机
I call it a Farnsworth.
我叫它 "法恩斯沃思"
It's named after philo farnsworth
以菲洛·法恩斯沃思命名
um,who invented that in 1929
这是他1929年发明的
right after he invented the television.
就在他发明了电视机后
Isn't that remarkable?
很厉害吧
I mean,anyway, if you want to talk to me
如果你想联♥系♥我
press that-- That button there.
只要按这个 这个按钮
What is that?
这又是什么
Nicola tesla,
尼克拉·特斯拉[发明电力传输方式]
um,thomas edison's chief rival or nemesis depending,
可以说是爱迪生的劲敌
um,he cooked this up as an alternative to bullets.
他发明这个可以代替手♥枪♥
It's a-it's really a kind of electric stun gun,really.
这...这可以说是高压电枪
It's a polyphase ass-kicker.
所向披靡的武器
Oh,now,that's--
这酷啊...
Yeah.Just,uh,here. Just don't put it past two to begin with.
这里 开枪的时候别转过二档
That's the trigger, right there.
这是扳机 这里
You should practice with it first.
开始的时候先练一下
One blast and down you go.
一枪就倒下
Hey,don't-- Don't point that at me.
别 别 别拿这指着我
Keep your finger away from the trigger. Just don't. Stop
手指远离扳机 别玩了 别
Give him the gun.
把枪还他
Oh,and also, it zaps short-term memory,
还有这个会洗清短期记忆
which is why agent morris doesn't remember seeing me at the museum.
这就是莫斯探员不记得在博物馆见过我的原因
And that's it.
就这样了
That's what? Go to iowa. Talk to cody.
怎样啊 去爱荷华啊 去审科迪
Find the artifact, if it exists.
如果有的话 找到藏品
Neutralize it and bring it back.
中和它 带回来
Oh,and don't get killed.
还有 活着回来
How's her aura?
她的气味怎样
Tortured. Guilt and grief,mostly.
差不多都是苦闷 内疚 悲伤
She has a soft spot for the ferret,though. Just like you.
她给雪貂铺了软垫 跟你一样
Now that was a long time ago.
很久之前的事喽
You haven't changed that much.
你还是老样子
She had a stowaway. I found this in her room.
她还携带了个偷渡者 在她房♥间找到的
Oh,lord, that's houdini's wallet.
老天啊 是胡迪尼的钱包
Fingers! Okay.
小心我的手指 行了
That was a bad spike.
已经有一枚可怕的钉子
That landed on something with her.
钉在她身上了
I requisitioned mesh screens for those shelves ten years ago.
我十年前就说要在铁架上装铁丝网
And every year since.
然后每年都说
I've told you this.
我跟你说过了
A few times.
说过几次而已
You'd think Mrs. Frederic could maybe get that done.
你觉得弗雷德里克夫人能办成这事吗
Don't look at me.
别看着我要答案啊
Well,I had the fbi in here a while ago
之前我们这里就因为疑似恐怖袭击
on a suspected terrorist thing.
把联邦调查局的人招来
All Eagles out to here
所有的联邦探员倾巢出动
and all looking like they're wearing daddy's suit.
全都威风地像是披着黄马褂
Yeah,well,we feel the same way.
是啊 我们也有同感
Well,just let me know if this thing's going federal
如果此事涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥的话就跟我说
so I can get my staff prepared for the media.
我好让手下的人应付媒体
It's not going federal.
不会闹那么大
We just have a few questions and then we're gone.
我们只是问几个问题就走了
It's dickinson.
是迪金森
We'll just be a sec.
等我们一下
Yeah,this is bering. Myka,how you doing?
我是百玲 - 麦卡 你怎样了
Well,we're in iowa now,on assignment
我们现在在爱荷华州出任务
Any luck in getting us back?
能把我们调回去吗
The bad news is not so far.
坏消息是 现在还不行
The good news is,I've got a line on this frederic woman.
好消息是 我查了一下这个叫弗雷德里克的女人
She worked for the treasury department in the 1950s,and after that--
她50年代为财政部工作 之后...
Well,it's not the same woman
应该不是同一个人
The woman we met was younger.
我们遇到的要年轻很多
I've got a frederic
我查出弗雷德里克
in charge of some sort of secret sandbox.
是某个秘密机构的负责人
It's being funded from a black ops budget i'm still trying to source.
这个机构的资金来源很可疑 我还在查
Well,I can fill you in.
我能帮你提供情报
No,no,no.These lines aren't secure.
不 这条线不安全
Listen to me.I'm doing everything I can to get you and pete back here.
听我说 我会尽一切努力把你们调回来的
48 hours,tops.
最多48小时
So just follow your current orders and keep your head down.
现在你们暂时服从命令吧 别惹事
Wait,sir!
等等
sir.
先生
So how'd he sound?
他怎么说
48 hours.
48小时
Yeah,but how'd he sound?
行 他的语气怎样
Not good.
不怎么好
What kind of questions?
什么问题
Well,they're sort of diagnostic.
用来诊断的
Diagnostic.What,like I'm sick?
诊断 怎么 我病了吗
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表