剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
You think my concern for you is insincere?
你觉得我对你是假惺惺的吗
I think you should pass me the cable shears.
我觉得你该把电缆剪递给我
Those.
那些就是
So...anxious to get on with your life?
对继续生活感到不安吗
Such shocking insight.
令人震惊的洞察力
Did my aura tell you that?
我的气味告诉你的吗
You're certainly pushing Joshua.
你把约书亚逼太紧了
Only 'cause he needs it.
他就要别人推一把
Oh, you do have a thing for him.
你对他有意思
You're changing the subject.
你在扯开话题
You brought him up.
是你提起他的
Now that you've saved him,
既然你把他救出来
Your life's work is complete,
你一生的工作也告终了
And that cares you.
这让你很害怕
So you're forcing your own need for a purpose onto him.
所以你把自己的追求转嫁到他身上
Genius. And all done without a couch.
天才 不用催眠就说中了
How much do I owe you, Dr. Freud?
我得付你多少 弗洛伊德医生
If Joshua accomplished great things,
如果约书亚能有所成就
Then your sacrifice is justified.
那么你的牺牲也值了
But you're also afraid of being alone.
但你同样害怕孤单
Truly alone.
孤身一人
It's okay if I don't like you, right?
反正我不喜欢你 随你怎么说
Of course.
那是
But you do.
可你喜欢我
Jeffrey Weaver's Penthouse
杰弗里·韦佛寓所
Mr. Weaver will be right with you.
韦佛先生马上就过来
Thank you.
谢谢
Call the cops. Crime solved.
打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 案子破了
It's not what it looks like.
这跟你们想的不一样
No? Because what it looks like
不是吗 因为看来
That you're in possession of stolen goods.
像是你私藏赃物
Take a closer looks.
仔细看一看
That's not the one that was stolen.
这不是被偷的那一件
There were four in the series,
这个系列的雕塑有四件
Each named for one of the four elements.
每件都是以四种元素之一来命名
This one is fire.
这一件是火
The stolen one is wind.
被偷的那件是风
Check with the auction house.
可以跟拍卖♥♥行确认一下
How can you tell 'em apart?
你怎么区分它们的
You're a trained expert
要么你是行家里手
With a scrupulous eye for detail.
有一双洞察细节的火眼金睛
Or you read the brass plaque on the base.
要么你看一眼底座上的铜牌
Fire
火
Jeff Weaver.
杰弗里·韦佛
Myka Bering.
麦卡·百玲
Pleasure.
幸会
Uh, right.
好吧
Um, you mind telling us where you were last night?
能告诉我们您昨晚在哪吗
Hosting a charity event For the children's hospital in New Orleans.
主持新奥尔良儿童医院的一个慈善活动
Rich, good looking, likes kids.
有钱 长得帅 喜欢小孩
Who's on a date now?
现在是谁约会来啦
Okay, uh, you said that there were four sculpture...
好吧 你刚才说一共有四件雕塑
Earth, wind, and fire?
土 风和火对吗
Love those guys.
真爱这些家伙
Rock, wind, and fire, actually, and water.
应该是岩 风 火 和水
Right.
没错
It's the artist's tribute to native American
这是艺术家对印第安人
Creation myth.
造物神话的赞美
Native Americans, huh?
印第安人
You into that stuff? Well, it's an interest.
你对那很在行吗 不过是业余爱好
You wouldn't happen to be missing a feather would you?
你不会碰巧丢了一根羽毛吧
Maybe off something
也许是从一件
that lets you walk through walls?
能让你穿墙走壁的东西上掉下来的
What'd you just say?
你刚说什么
You got a lousy poker face there, Jeffy.
你脸色可不好啊 杰弗里
New Orleans is what? A three hour flight away?
新奥尔良在哪 坐飞机三小时就能到吗
You're still on our suspect list.
你仍属于嫌疑犯
Lacell, get in here.
拉赛尔 进来
Whoa. Hey. Hold it right there.
站在那别动
Don't move. Let me see your hands.
不要动 把手举起来
What is it?
怎么了
This dude was at Redburn's Construction site.
这位仁兄也在列本工地
Yeah, he was giving me the stink-eye.
是他 他当时瞪了我一眼
It's all right. His name is Lacell
不要紧 他的名字叫拉赛尔
He works for me.
他为我工作
We'll decide when it's all right, okay?
我们来决定要不要紧
He also works for Radburn.
他也为列本工作
It's...it's complicated.
一言难尽
Okay, wait. You work for Weaver and Radburn?
好 等等 你同时为韦佛和列本工作吗
Look, Lacell's not the problem.
听着 拉赛尔没问题的
If what you said about someone walking through walls I true,
如果你所说的有人穿墙而入是真的
The sculpture isn't safe.
这件雕塑就不安全了
You think they're coming after this one next, don't you?
你认为他们下一步会来偷它 对吗
We're standing right here.
我们就在这里
I think we got it covered.
我们能保护它
Thank you, but I can provide my own protection.
谢了 但我自己就能保护好它
That's not an offer, okay?
我们不是建议你
If somebody's walking through walls,
如果有人穿墙而入
The United States government
美国政♥府♥需要知道这个人是谁
needs to know who and how.
他是怎么做到的
All I can tell you I that
我能告诉你的就是
This sculpture is the next target,
这件雕塑就是下一个目标
So please let me move it to a secure location.
所以请让我将它转移到一个安全的地方
Okay, well, hold on.
好的 请等一下
What's that, badgey? Hmm?
看这是啥 小警徽
Oh, okay. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
Badgey says we stay with the sculpture.
小警徽说我们得跟雕塑在一起
So wherever it goes, we go.
它去哪 我们就去哪
No, no, no, no.
别动 千万别动
Don't touch that in the middle of the game.
别动那盘还没下完的棋
With whom? Myself.
你跟谁下 我自己
White's been backed into a corner by black.
白棋已经被黑棋逼到一个死角
I'm waiting for a eureka moment
我在等灵光乍现的时刻
To save white's butt.
救白棋一命
Been waiting a while? Huh?
等多久啦
Three months.
三个月了
Why?
干嘛问这个
Oh, Claudia was looking it over.
克劳迪娅仔细看过这盘棋了
Noticed you were in a bit of a pickle.
发现你处境艰难
She noticed I was in a pickle.
她发现我处境艰难
Where is the little demon?
那个小妖女在哪
Oh, she's in there.
她在里面
She's got work to do. She...
她还有活要干 她…
artie...artie.
阿迪 阿迪
She's taking a break.
她只是在休息
She's been working very hard.
她很累了
I hate that look.
我讨厌你这副表情
Claudia... Here it comes.
克劳迪娅 又来了
Needs a home.
需要一个家
This is not the humane society. She's not a stray cat.
这不是人道协会 她不是无家可归的小猫
She's not staying here.
她不会留在这的
Mrs. Frederic is getting antsy as it is.
弗雷德里克夫人有些坐立不安了
I'm not suggesting she stay here.
我不是说让她留在这
Artie, you can pull strings...
阿迪 你可以给她牵线搭桥
M.I.T., CalTech.
麻省理工 加州理工
Please. She needs a challenge.
拜托了 她需要挑战
Yeah. Artie, he needs people.
是啊 阿迪 她需要有人做伴
She's got Joshua.
她已经有约书亚了
And Joshua's on his own path.
约书亚有自己的路要走
Yes, they're both brilliant,
没错 他俩都很聪明
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表