剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Well, if it's a surgical blow,
如果进行精确爆破
I say we blast right here next to it
能在它旁边炸开
And go sideways the last couple of feet by jackhammer.
然后用手提钻从侧面钻开最后几英尺
You just get me next to that cave.
你只要带我去洞边
I'll take care of everything else.
其他的我来处理
Let's go. Okay.
开工吧 好的
Fire in the hole!
引爆
All right, let's do it!
好了 行动吧
Your site's just 18 inches the other side of that wall.
洞穴离那堵墙只有十八英寸
Let me get a couple guys with jackhammer.
我去找些人来钻洞
No one come near here, you undertand?
任何人都不准过来 听懂没
It's true.
这是真的
It's all true.
全是真的
The water of eternal life.
长生不老水
He shall have the power of nature herself.
赐我自然神力
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
等等 等等
Gilbert Radburn. Where is he?
吉尔伯特·列本在哪
Down in the blast site. But I'm getting out of here.
在引爆点 我要走了
Let's go.
进去
He shall have the strength of a hundred men.
赐我百人之力
And he shall harness the strength of the earth.
赐我驾驭大地的力量
Hey, you kind of got your hands full, don't you?
你可够忙的啊
Don't, Gil.
别 吉尔
You don't know what you're dealing with.
你根本不知道自己在干什么
You're too late, Jeff.
你来晚了 杰弗
This is what I was meant to do.
这是我的使命
Nut bag. The nuttiest.
神经病 不可理喻
Okay, Radburn, drop the arrow.
好了 列本 把箭放下
Put it back, Gil. It's not for us.
把它放回去 吉尔 这不属于我们
Not for you, Jeff. You're weak.
也不是你的 杰弗 你太弱了
And so was your father.
你父亲也是个窝囊废
Listen to me.
听我说
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道你在干嘛
The fourth element completes the transformation.
第四个元素会完成转变
Then nothing can stop me.
那时我将所向披靡
How fitting that this place should be your tomb.
这地方做你的坟墓再合适不过了
No, no, no, it's not meant for you.
不要 这不是属于你的
They are meant for the man who's strong enough to use them.
它们属于能够驾驭它们的强人
Knock knock. Oh, god. Don't do that!
芝麻开门 老天 别闹了
That just never stops being funny, Don't you think?
永远都这么好玩 对吧
Oh, never. What are you doing...
是啊 "永远" 你在干嘛
What happened with Vegas?
在维加斯过得如何
It was too easy. You didn't.
太简单了 你不会
Just a little pocket money.
弄了点零用钱
Shouldn't you be in college or something?
你不想上大学或者
Don't you want to be with people your own age?
不想和你同龄人待在一起吗
Artie, I'm not my own age.
阿迪 我跟同龄人不一样
Come on.
得了
Writing English paper and going to frat parties?
写英语论文 参加兄弟会派对
Bor-ing!
无聊死了
I mean, at least here, you know,
至少在这里
There's, um... there's a challenge.
还有些挑战性
That there is.
是很有挑战
You up for it?
你准备好了吗
Question is, geezer...
问题是 老头...
Are you?
你准备好了吗
Oh, you are so out of your league.
你太自不量力了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表