剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Let's just go find this artifact
快去找藏物吧
And see if we can't change somebody's luck.
看看我们能不能帮人转运
Okay, that thing is so freaky.
这东西也太诡异了
What, this? yeah.
这个是挺诡异的
No, the thing behind you. yeah, that.
不是 是你背后的那个
Well, trapped desires refracted by light, sound, sex...
由灯光 声音 性♥爱♥的折射将欲望禁锢
Mind-altering drugs into a disco ball.
将精神迷幻药植入迪斯科球
Disco ball.
没错
A disco ball. I know. I know.
这个迪斯球 是很诡异
Dude, how? Well, unknown, unknown.
怎么做出来的 至今仍是个迷
But, I mean, mirrors are usually Just gonna reflect light,
镜面在通常情况下只能发射光线
But this thing projects
但这个东西却能投射出
Yearnings and cravings.
憧憬和渴望
You know what this thing does?
你知道它曾做过什么吗
It imparts a grim stampeding inhumanity against anything decent.
它曾导致一场泯灭人性的巨大暴♥乱♥
You asked.
是你要问的
Don't worry. no, not in here.
别担心 在这不会
In here it's just a round, shiny object.
在这里它只是个发光圆球
But out there. It's the '80s.
可是一旦出了这里 是八十年代的吗
It's...the '70s.
是七十年代的
By the way,
还有
I'm sorry I came down on you a little hard at Leena's.
在琳娜家的时候我对你太凶了
You know, it's whatever.
不管怎么说
It's just 'cause I owe you, you know,
都是我欠你的
For helping me and saving Joshua.
你帮了我 救了约书亚
I mean, the guy hurt you, you know?
但那家伙那剑捅你
It pisses me off. Yeah, yeah.
他把我惹毛了 好吧
If finding Macpherson Okay, okay.
如果找到麦克森 别说了
Just help me lift this thing, would you, on three.
帮我把这个东西扶起来 数到三
Well, can Mrs. Frederic find him?
弗雷德里克夫人能找到他吗
I don't know. on three.
我也不知道 数到三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Well, the guy used to work here though, right?
那个人原来也是仓库特工吧
And, what, the place drove him nuts?
然后这地方把他逼疯了吗
Something lured him to the dark side?
是什么诱惑他走向黑暗
He is the dark side and things are lured to him,
他才是黑暗 是他在诱惑其他东西
People especially,
特别是诱惑人
Which is why You're never gonna mention his name ever again.
这就是为什么你不准再提起他
Just to you. To anyone, promise me.
在你面前 任何人都不能 下保证
Yes!
我保证
Is that Myka?
那是麦卡吗
Whatever it is...
不管是什么
It's not good.
都不是好兆头
Artie!
阿迪
Red five.
红五
You're pushing our luck.
你在滥用我们的运气
Yeah, and it's pushing right back.
没错 这势头刚刚好
Take a break.
休息一下
I'm okay.
我很好
We've got enough, okay?
我们赢得够多了
Nobody's legs are getting broken.
没人会被打断腿
Everybody's paid off.
每个人的账都付清了
Well, college for five kids won't be cheap.
供五个孩子上大学这点钱不够
We're having three.
我们只要三个孩子
And that won't matter if you're not around for honey moon.
就算没钱度蜜月也不要紧
Oh, I'll be around.
我会在你身边
It's gonna be the best years of our lives.
这将会是我一生中最美好的时光
Just five more spins.
再玩五盘
Three.
就三盘
Okay, we've found them.
找到他们了
You see anything?
你发现什么了吗
Besides two scoundrels in love?
除了这两的相爱的混♥蛋♥
No, but they might have something off-site.
什么都没有 可能没有带在身上
All right, I'm gonna go toss their room.
我去检查他们的房♥间
Call me if you see them chewing on a rabbit's foot
如果你看到他们在咬兔腿
Or adjusting a magic girdle.
或是调弄魔法腰带就打给我
Red 23.
红二十三
Careful!
小心
Stop yelling! Start listening!
别叫了 那就听话
I'm so running over your toes.
我真想轧你脚上
All right, just get it straight.
行了 把它摆正
Not like that! Okay!
别这样 好的
Could you close the door behind you?
能顺带把门关上吗
Got it. All right, you know what?
关了 行了 跟你说
Pull all the Dodgson files, would you?
去把所有道奇森的资料都找出来
And pull anything that's got a listed cross-reference,
所有任何相关的都找出来
Like Alice Liddell, Lewis Carroll.
爱丽丝·利德尔的 路易士·卡罗尔的
What are you still standing here for?
你还站在这里干什么
So go pull files. I'm not your girl friday.
找资料啊 我又不是你女秘书
Go and... What kept you?
快去 你怎么现在才来
Three pumpkin pies and a broken oven thermostat
要烤三个南瓜派 烤箱恒温器又坏了
That you keep promising to fix.
你说过给我修好的
What's this?
这是什么
Well, this is why I called you.
这就是我找你来的原因
Artie, what happened?
阿迪 怎么回事
Yeah, optical divagation, I think.
我想是光学偏差
What?
什么
Kind of like a retinal flare after a photo flash.
就像闪光灯照过后出现的视网膜耀斑
My best guess is the blast from the disco ball,
我猜是由于迪斯科球的爆♥炸♥
It kind of fritzed this mirror's primary reflective capacity
激活了这个镜子原来的反射能力
And then it probably clipped part of Myka's psyche
然后剪切了麦卡的灵魂残像
And fused it in there.
困在里面
You know, it's kind of like shadows on a wall after Hiroshima.
就像是广岛原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后留在墙上的影子
It's a pretty lively shadow.
这影子还真是栩栩如生
Yes, but is it?
问题就是
Is it what? Alive.
是什么 是不是活的
Help!
救命
You want to?
你想要
Sure.
当然
Uh, what's that about?
这是要干什么
I'm gonna pull her back if she falls in.
如果她掉进去 我能拉她出来
Get your mind out of the Oh, hell.
别给我胡思乱想 天哪
Okay. Thanks.
好了 谢谢
So? Nothing.
怎么样 一无所获
So what is it? Just a shadow play?
那这是什么 只是影子吗
Well, the glass is like a barrier.
这镜面就像一堵墙
If that's alive, I can't tell.
我也不知道是不是活的
Let's just ask her.
我们问她不就行了
"It."
是它
"It, it..." might have something to tell us.
它好像想跟我们说什么
I mean, why can't we just talk to her?
为什么我们不跟她聊聊
Because we do not converse with reflective entities, okay?
因为我们不能跟实体的反射虚像聊天
Because?
为什么
Because two words. "Bloody Mary."
因为"血腥玛丽"
That's just an urban legend though, right?
只是个都市传闻罢了
Of course it isn't.
显然它不是
Shadows have power and you let this thing speak
残影是有能量的 如果你跟这东西说话
And there is no telling what could happen.
后果不堪设想
Pete was playing ping-pong with one of those things.
皮特还跟这里面的东西打乒乓呢
Weren't you supposed to go pull files or something?
你不是该去找资料了吗
Thank you.
谢你了
Okay, and oh!
好吧
And pull anything from studio 54.
把五十四号♥录音室里的东西都调出来
Got it.
知道了
54. Heard you.
五十四号♥ 听到了
Can I make a suggestion?
能听我说一句吗
Ah! sure.
当然
I haven't lost a penny, mom.
我一毛钱也没输 老大
Myka with you?
麦卡和你在一起吗
No, she's downstairs on the Whitmans.
没 她在楼下看着惠特曼夫妇
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表