剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Curiouser and curiouser.
奇怪啊奇怪[语出《爱丽丝漫游仙境记》]
Pete!
皮特
Artie, now!
阿迪 快
Hey, Pete, help me.
皮特 来搭把手
Artie, where is Myka?
阿迪 麦卡在哪
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, you're welcome.
别客气
All right.
好了
Okay, here, let's get this.
把这个盖上
So what now?
现在怎么做
Now...
现在
Now we move Alice to the Dark Vault.
现在我们把爱丽丝搬到黑地窖去
What's the Dark Vault?
黑地窖是什么
Well, it's better than the "Oy Gevalt."
比黄色地窖好好的地方
Yeah, no, the Dark Vault
不是的 黑地窖
You've never seen the Dark Vault.
你没见过黑地窖
Yeah, I'm gonna hazard a guess here
我想要是
You're never gonna want to see the dark vault
把这东西搬下去之后
After we move that to there.
就再也没人会回黑地窖了
Okay, you get the... no, you know what?
好了 你把这个
Let's do this tomorrow. okay?
明天再做吧 好吗
You know, we better secure it.
我们最好加点保险
You know, let's move that trunk.
咱把那个箱子搬过来
When I say "let's," I mean you.
我说"咱"的时候 我指的是你
Little known but apropos fact, by the way,
有一个不为人知的事实就是
Steven Rubell, who was one of the co-founders of studio 54,
斯蒂文·鲁本 五十四号♥录音室的创立者之一
He considered calling his club wonderland.
曾想把他的酒吧命名为"仙境"
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Other side.
快盖上
Hey, lady!
拜托 小姐
Okay, let's go.
好了 走吧
Hey,ey, my ten grand?
我的一万块呢
Right,about that.
对了 这个事
Well, Artie,you know,
阿迪 你知道的
Last-minute Apache helicopter rides
最后关头 阿帕奇直升机
To the middle of nowhere, south dakota,
赶到南达科他州的荒芜之地
Don't come cheap.
这一趟可不便宜啊
Okay, I know a guy with a Chinook.
我认识个切努克人
Would have cost you about half if you would have called me!
你要是说一声费用可以打半折
Well, I had to beat Alice, didn't I?
我得跟爱丽丝搏斗啊 不是吗
What's going on, did it work? Did it work?
怎么回事 成功了吗 成功没
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Oh my God
太棒了
Come on.
来吧
Alice uh... Myka, she said I was a good kisser.
麦卡 爱丽丝说我是个接吻手
What?
什么
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表