剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Multiplies upon contact." That we already know.
接触后数量倍增 这个我们已经领教过了
"Acquired after the bludgeoning deaths of
1972年 在五名军校学生
Five cadets in 1972."
被球砸死后才收归仓库
Uh, uh, bludgeoning is b-bad.
死得很惨
Agreed. Agreed.
同意 完全同意
Okay, there's a neutralizing station around the corner.
角落上有中和剂供应点
There..there should be.
应该有的
Ready? On three.
准备好没 数到三
Three!
三
Let's see how these puppies like a neutralizer flea bath.
看看这些小东西洗个中和剂澡会怎样
What? Why isn't it working?
怎么了 怎么不出来
Okay, this is bad.
完蛋了
What's happening?
发生什么事
Why isn't it working? I don't know. It's busted.
为什么不管用 不知道 坏掉了
Okay, what do we do now?
现在该怎么办
Plan "B." What's..what's plan "B"?
B计划 B计划是什么
I was hoping that you knew. No.
我还以为你知道 我不知道
Okay, wait. Uh...
好吧 等等
What's that one?
那是什么
"Breathe underwater."
水下呼吸
"Hear colors."
听识颜色
"Grow fingernails fast."
加速指甲增长
"Summon locusts."
召唤蝗虫
Ugh. That's not...
不管用啊
They're dodgeballs.
这是躲避球
Yes, yes, that's already established.
那是 早就知道了
That's how you win at dodgeball.
知道要怎么赢躲避球吗
You have to...you have to catch it.
必须抓住它
No, these are too fast.
不行 他们太快了
And what about that whole "death by bludgeoning" thing?
那些被球砸死的人是怎么回事
No, no, no, no, look. You look away, right?
不会的 你朝旁边看
And when they go for you, I'll catch one.
它们向你砸过来的时候 我就抓住它
I think we should go with plan "C".
还是用C计划好了
What's plan "C"?
C计划是什么
Well, I run away, and you get pummeled.
我先跑 你被打
Look!
看那
Pete?
皮特
Pete?
皮特
Who smells like tuna fish now, Ralph Brunsky?
谁才是金枪鱼 拉尔夫·布兰斯基
Who?
谁
Who?
谁
Oh, I was just
只是
Uh, I was having a little playground flashback.
脑中回想起旧日的运动场
Hi, there. Welcome to Ted's.
你好 欢迎来到泰德餐厅
I'm Theadora, but everybody calls me Ted.
我叫斯多拉 但人人都叫我泰德
Party of one?
就您一个人吗
Uh, no, no, I'm meeting that woman right over there.
不是 我来见那边那位女士的
And it's rarely a party.
是难得的会面
Hello.
你好
Oh, Arthur, have a seat.
阿迪 请坐
Uh, why are we meeting here?
为什么挑这个地方
We need to have a chat.
我们得谈谈
Pie of the day is banana cream.
今天的招牌是香蕉奶油派
I highly recommend it. Made it myself.
我强烈推荐 自家做的
Uh, steak, bloody, black coffee,
牛排 五成熟 黑咖啡
Two pieces of the pie.
两块派
Two? Um... just a house salad.
不用两块 我要一份田园沙拉就好
Leena's got me on a diet.
琳娜让我节食
Uh, maybe just one piece of that pie, please.
还是要一块派 谢谢
She made it herself.
是她自家做的
How are things at the warehouse?
仓库还好吗
They're good. They're fine.
很好 相安无事
A little chaotic, but it's a good kind of chaos.
出过些小岔子 总的来说还是好的
And the missions?
那些任务呢
No one's been killed.
无人员死亡
You can't ask for more than that.
你该心满意足了
And we have an excellent retrieval rate.
我们的回收率非常高
What about the incidents in Paris
在巴黎发生的事故呢
Or Las Vegas or Colorado?
还有在拉斯维加斯和科罗拉多的
Mrs. Frederic, you know all about those.
弗雷德里克夫人 你对这些事了如指掌
Why are you asking me about them?
为什么还要问我
I'm forgetful. Refresh my memory.
我很健忘 想重温一下
You were saying about paris?
你说的是巴黎发生的事故吗
Claudia,there's half a doughnut in the office.
克劳迪娅 还给你留了半袋甜甜圈
How far do you think she could've gotten before the zip line snapped?
在锁链断掉前她能滑多远
Could be the other end of the warehouse.
可能是仓库另一头
There's an end?
仓库有尽头
I hope so.
但愿有吧
Duck and cover.
卧倒 隐蔽
Okay,that was bigger than usual.
这个异常严重
To hell with this.
搞什么鬼
I'm gonna see if I can spot her from up here.
我看能否从上面找到她
Well,be careful.
小心点
What is it?
怎么了
Go down the aisle,cross two over,and turn right.
沿着过道 过两个道口 右转
It's Leena's.
这是琳娜家
But how?
怎么会在这里
And there's a Claudia-shaped hole in the roof.
屋顶上有个克劳迪娅形状的洞
Claudia?
克劳迪娅
Are you here? Wait,you guys
你在吗 等等 你们
No,no,no,no,no,don't...don't close the...
千万不要 千万别关
Door.
门
Thank god you're... we were following the zip line,
谢天谢地找到你了 我们顺着锁链
And the...and the...
经过艰难... 险阻
Yeah,no,I'm good.
我知道 我还好
I mean,we're all trapped in here for eternity,
我想我们被永远困在这里了
But,uh,otherwise I'm solid.
不过没关系 我很坚强
Okay...
好了
Well,let's just get back to the office,
快回办公室吧
So we can fix the...
我们还得去修
What?
怎么回事
What?
怎么了
W-w-what the hell?
搞什么鬼
This is what I've been saying
这就是我之前一直在说的话
Nertralizer Dispersal
[中和剂传输]
Danger
[危险级]
First the goo doesn't work.
首先是中和剂喷不出来
Then one of those static balls tries to cook us.
然后是躲避球想把我们置于死地
And now a clingy house.
现在又是无法脱身的房♥子
The warehouse is in a bad mood today.
今天仓库很生气
Um,FYI,if anyone has to use the bathroom,
另外 如果有人要用厕所
Don't flush.
别冲
Trust me.
相信我
Okay,you know what?
跟你说
Just...we just have to wait and...and think about this
我们静下来 好好想一想
For a second.
仔细想想
New plan.
新计划
Ooh,scoring that an 8.5.
可以打8.5分
Next time you got to... umph...stick the landing.
下次落地要稳 再加个亮相动作
Let's all just stop and think about this a second.
我们是该好好想想了
That's a good plan.
真是个好主意
did you try climbing back out of the same hole that you fell in?
你有没有试过从掉进来的那个洞爬出去
Yeah.
试过了
Came right back in through the fireplace.
结果从壁炉里出来了
I don't recommend it.
我建议你就别试了
And you trust Pete and Myka?
你信任皮特和麦卡吗
With my life. They're consummate professionals.
我敢用性命担♥保♥ 他们非常专业
Mrs. Frederic,I have to ask you,
弗雷德里克夫人 我得问你
Why,specific... excuse me.
为什么特别要 抱歉
We're having a private... do you mind?
我们在私聊 能不能走开
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表