剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
The world.
控制世界
At the risk of sounding dramatic.
这危险可不小
That's never stopped you before.
你可从没被这些东西吓到
That's true.
那是当然
Mama?
妈妈
Pete, what took you so long?
皮特 干嘛这么久才接
Uh, listen.
听着
Jeffery Weaver...
杰弗里·韦佛
I think that that guy needs a second look.
这个人需要重新调查
Myka's taking a look at him now
麦卡正在调查他
Over dried turkey, mushy vegetables,
还一边吃着干火鸡 蔬菜糊
And tapioca pudding.
还有木薯布丁
Okay. You're still in the hospital?
好的 你还在医院吗
I got pushed out of the side of a steel truck.
我从一辆铁皮货车里被丢了出来
I'm recuperating.
我在疗伤
Yeah, well, recuperate later.
好的 等会儿再疗
While Myka's keeping Weaver busy,
趁麦卡支开了韦佛
Uh, I'm gonna need you to toss his apartment.
我要你去搜查他的公♥寓♥
Why steal his stuff from himself?
他为什么要偷自己的东西
Weave our guy?
故布疑阵吗
Well, tell me what you find out,
告诉我你发现了些什么
And I will let you know.
我就告诉你
It's very romantic.
这真浪漫
I had, uh, Verna turn up the steam tables.
我让弗娜把蒸汽保温餐桌打开
It's all about atmosphere.
图得就是个气氛
Well, you sure know how to wow a girl.
你很懂得如何讨女孩子欢心
It's my best move.
这可是我的绝招
So what made you join the Secret Service?
你怎会进了特勤局呢
It was either that or prison.
要么进那里要么进监狱
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
What about you.
那你呢
I mean, what is it you do exactly?
你到底是做什么的
Accrue interest.
拿债券利息
Re-invest.
再投资
Try to do something good with it.
想用钱做些善事
That's a nice life.
活得很滋润嘛
Yeah, well, it depends on how you got it.
这得看你是怎么得到这一切的
Your father.
你的父亲
My father, yeah.
我的父亲 没错
And you don't...
而你不想
You don't want to follow in his footsteps.
你不想重蹈他的覆辙
Is that it?
是这样吗
I want to erase his footsteps.
我想推♥翻♥他走过的路
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
I'm just trying to decide
我只是在想
If I'm sitting here with a good guy or a bad guy.
我面前坐着的是个好人还是坏人
You know who was in business with Radburn years ago?
你知道几年前谁是列本的生意伙伴
The other guy who wanted the sculpture?
另外一个想要雕塑的人
That's right. Jeffery Weaver's father.
是的 杰弗里·韦佛的父亲
And both those guys tried to push really hard at that time
他们俩那时拼命
To sell them, all four of the sculptures.
想卖♥♥掉这四座雕像
Yeah.
我知道了
What do they do?
他们干了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess, you know,
但我猜
Something happens when you put all four sculptures together.
当把四座雕像摆在一起时 就会有事发生
My best guess, something...
很可能是
Bad.
坏事
Bad. Something bad.
是的 坏事
You find anything at Weaver's yet?
在他住所有所发现吗
No, I don't know.
还没有
This place is clean.
这房♥子很平常
If he's the guy with the coat, he probably...
如果他有那件大衣 他很可能...
Oh, come on. What?
老天 怎么了
It's probably nothing. I'll call you back.
可能没什么 我过会打给你
No, no, no. wait, wait. What?
不 等等 怎么了
You got to be kidding me. What a hack.
开玩笑 太简单了
Bingo mania.
找到了
So what are you really after in all this?
你们到底在找什么东西
And don't tell me the government needs to know.
别找政♥府♥做借口唬我
I'm here for the coat.
我是为那件大衣而来的
And, yeah, the government actually does want it.
是的 政♥府♥想要它
There are certain things
有些东西
That just shouldn't be out in the world.
不该让它在世间流传
True.
我同意
But, you, you're only interested in the sculptures.
但你只对雕塑感兴趣
Why?
为什么
They're not that valuable.
它们并不那么值钱
I think things that were created together
我认为一起创造出来的事物
Belong together.
就该在一起
Whoever's doing this,
不管是谁干的
And I haven't ruled you out yet,
你还没排除嫌疑
I was also collecting them.
我也在收集它们
What happens when the four sculptures are together?
如果四个雕塑聚齐 会发生什么
Seriously, Jeff, you should tell me,
说实话 杰弗里 你该告诉我
Before somebody...
在某人...
Just give me a seond.
失陪一下
Pete? Is everything okay up there?
皮特 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm at Weaver's.
没事 我在韦佛的家里
What? Wh? What are you
什么 你为什么...
The guy's got a secret room that's a shrine to Burleigh.
他有间密室 算是伯利的祭坛
He must have bought up everything the guy ever touched.
他一定把伯利碰过的东西都买♥♥下了
Whatever's going on,
有一点可以肯定
Your boyfriend's neck deep in it.
你男朋友脱不了干系
I'll wrap this up then.
我会处理的
So we should probably head upstairs, huh?
我们该上楼了吧
You know, I'd really rather go back to your place.
我倒宁可去你家坐坐
You know, it's funny.
好笑的是
I usually like it when a beautiful woman says that.
通常美女对我说这话 我都会心花怒放
That is funny. That is funny.
确实挺好笑
Because I never like it when my date lies to me.
我最恨的就是我的男友欺骗我
You know,
跟你说
Burleigh was married to a Lenape woman.
伯利娶了个雷纳佩族姑娘
And the sculptures
而那些雕像
Are some kind of a key
就像把钥匙
To a sacred, underground cave.
通往一个神圣地洞
To a sacred what?
通往一个神圣的什么
A cave.
地洞
Uh, it says it ontains four offerings
据说洞里有四样
To the spirit of creation.
献给造物主的贡品
Somehow he hid the diretions to the cave
他把这个地洞的地点
In the culptures.
藏在了雕像中
So those four sculpture,
所以那四座雕像
See, they're a map.
是张地图
If you put the four sculptures together,
如果集齐四个雕像
They tell you where this cave is.
就能知道地洞在哪里
Yeah, but how, Artie?
是的 但该怎么做 阿迪
I mean, we're missing something.
我们漏了什么
Mr. Radburn, we found this man trying to break in.
列本先生 我们发现这人想闯进来
It's Lacell, right?
你是拉赛尔吧
What do you do for me, Mr. Lacell?
你在我这里的工作是什么 拉赛尔先生
Geological surveys, sir.
地质勘测 先生
That's right. You see what's underground, don't you?
是的 你负责察看地下有什么
And yet here you are, lurking very high above ground.
而你现在却溜到了半空中
Find anything interesting?
有何有趣的发现
No, sir.
没有 先生
You're not a very good liar, Mr. Lacell.
你不太会说谎 拉赛尔先生
And you work for Mr. Weaver.
你为韦佛先生工作
Don't waste your breath with denial.
别试图抵赖
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表