剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
He'll die in there.
他会死的
Patient! Patience.
稍安勿躁 先生们
As you see, in the right hands,this can be uniquely useful.
如你所见 我手上的凤♥凰♥将会大有用处
What is it? What's wrong with them?
怎么了 我的手下怎么了
Cause and effect, gentlemen. Cause and effect.
有因必有果 先生们
Even anomalies are bound by their own laws of nature.
即便是异物也要遵守自然法则
Insignificant collateral damage.
有得必有失
But appropriate for a demonstration.
正好用来演示
Mr. Macpherson, make it stop.
麦克森先生 快住手
It cannot be stopped.
这我可做不到
For every life the phoenix saves, others will be lost.
凤♥凰♥救一命 要用多命来偿还
Those who touch the phoenix, they will be spared.
唯一摸过这凤♥凰♥的人 才能幸免于难
But others are less fortunate.
其他人就只能做替死鬼了
You dare to do this in my factory?
你竟敢在我地盘上撒野
A demonstration, Mr. Freitag.
弗赖格先生 不过是演示罢了
If you haven't the stomach for it,
如果你没有兴趣的话
Perhaps the phoenix is not for you.
或许凤♥凰♥并不属于你
Gentlemen...
先生们
Can you imagine this tool in the hands of one of your patriots?
想象一下此物落入你们的爱过分子之手
The commitment of a suicide bomber
自杀性爆♥炸♥制♥造♥者
Who never ever dies.
有着不死之身
I managed to crash the computer system,
我把电脑搞崩溃了
So I'm sorry,
非常抱歉
Till we're up and running, deaf, dumb, and blind.
在系统恢复之前 我们无计可施
Don't worry, I'll get us back online.
别担心 我马上就能修好
A girl loves a challenge.
我就爱挑战
Oh, that's just great.
这下好了
The fate of the warehouse in the hands
仓库的命运就掌握在
Of a 16 year old kid. Perfect.
一个十六岁的孩子手里
Okay, 19. 19. And the same kid who found you
我今年十九岁啦 这孩子还把你揪出来
And hacked into super secretville once already.
并且黑过某人的超级防火墙
Okay? A little faith, please.
请相信我吧
Why is he selling the pen?
为什么他要卖♥♥笔
I mean, god knows what else he's got.
天知道他还有什么
What is he up to?
他到底想干什么
Okay, let's go over what we don't know.
先从我们所不知的事情说起
That could take weeks. Months.
或许要说几星期 几个月
Years.
甚至几年
Look, Artie, you must have forgotten something.
阿迪 你是不是有所遗漏
You know Macpherson better than anybody.
你比任何人都了解麦克森
There must be some small detail that you've overlooked.
你肯定忽略了什么小细节
Yeah, something insignificant.
一些不起眼的事情
A contact he might have used.
他还会联♥系♥什么人
A favorite place. A relative.
他喜欢去的地方 他的亲戚
Just...you two are what, interrogating me?
你们俩在干嘛 在审我吗
They're investigating.
他们在调查
That's why we hired them. Is it not?
不然请他们来干嘛
Um, so about Carol.
关于卡罗尔
How do you know about Carol?
你是怎么知道卡罗尔的
What did what you told them?
你全都告诉他们了
Everything?
所有事情
No, of course you did. Of course you did.
你当然会把一切都抖出来
No wonder I'm getting the third degree.
难怪我会被严刑拷问了
You think you might have asked me before you just blurt it out?
你拿到就不能先征询我的意见吗
Agent Nielsen!
尼尔森特工
You're forgetting yourself.
你已经忘乎所以了
Arthur, no one knows what he's capable of better than you.
亚瑟 没有人比你更了解他的真正实力
Except, possibly, me.
可能还有我
Bering and agent Lattimer
百玲和拉蒂默
will need to know everything if they're to survive this.
想逃过一劫必须了解一切
Everything.
不可有遗漏
Yeah. Sorry. You're right.
对不起 你是对的
It's just that I never should have gone to see Carol
我就不该见卡罗尔
in the first place.
在当初
When Macpherson went to D.C...
麦克森在华盛顿现身
And the years have just twisted his thinking.
岁月已经扭曲他的思想
I just didn't know if I was putting her life in danger.
我不知道我是否让她身陷危难
The three of you need to speak to her.
你们三个必须去见她
No. No, no, no.
万万不可
I've already put enough of a spotlight on that woman.
我已经让她处处被监视了
You've got no choice, Arthur.
亚瑟 你别无选择
She's our only lead.
她是我们仅有的线索
Don't sweat it. I'll cover it from here.
发手去吧 这里有我就够了
After being magnetized to the ceiling
在被吸到天花板上
and nearly ground up in the gooery,
还有差点被卷进齿轮之后
I think I'm prepped.
我已经准备好了
What? Why are you shaking your jowls at me?
干嘛 你干嘛还在摇头
You should all get going.
你们都去吧
I'll stay with Claudia,
我陪着克劳迪娅
And she will brief me on those two events.
她会跟我稍作汇报那两起事故
No matter what he said, you're not safe.
不管他说什么 你的处境很危险
I haven't seen James Macpherson in 15 years.
我已经十五年没见过詹姆·麦克森
I never even visited him in prison.
我甚至没去监狱看过他
Well, that's hard to believe since he saved your life.
难以置信 毕竟是他救你一命
Others died that night in my place.
却牺牲他人的性命
I wouldn't have made that choice.
我绝不会作出如此选择
And I have never forgiven James for making it for me.
我也从未原谅詹姆为我所做的
Artie knows that.
阿迪心里清楚
You like fresh cut flowers.
你喜欢鲜切花
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
They're all around the apartment.
你房♥里到处都是
Well, as you said, I like them.
你说的没错 我很喜欢
There's a jewelry box in the trash
在垃圾箱了有个首饰盒
With some wrapping paper.
还用一些纸包着
I had a birthday.
我刚过生日
Your birthday's in four months.
还要等四个月才到你生日
We're very good at the google.
我们早查过了
There's two umbrellas behind me.
我身后有两把雨伞
One's pink, one's black.
一把粉红色 一把黑色
Was it raining three days ago?
三天前下雨了吗
I think it was.
我想是的
He's not the man you think he is.
他不是你想的那种人
Carol...Carol He's changed.
卡罗尔 他改过自新了
Listen to me.
听我说
I would like to protect you
不管他的诡计是什么
From whatever the hell it is he's planning to do.
我都会保护你的
God, you know, you come barging in here disrupting my life.
天哪 你们这么干涉我的生活
He's only been here a few times.
他只来过几次
When was the last?
最后一次是什么时候
Three days ago.
三天前
Oh, well,
看来
it's easy to understand how you would have forgotten that.
你的健忘症不轻嘛
What's this?
这是什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
Let me see that.
让我看看
This is an egyptian symbol.
这是一个埃及符号♥
It's a was scepter. It represents power.
是一个权杖 代表着力量
The deities used to carry this around
神灵曾拿着权杖
As a sign of their control over the forces of chaos.
作为他们平定混乱的象征
It's funny...
有意思的是
it's the same as the pendant you're wearing around your neck.
这跟你脖子上的挂饰一模一样
Oh, let me see that.
让我看看
That's very nice. It's from James?
很漂亮 詹姆给你的吗
Yes.
是的
You know I have to ask you for it, Carol.
卡罗尔 你必须把它给我
Amazing.
厉害
You think working in some magical storage unit
你认为在什么神奇储藏室里工作
Gives you the right to do as you please?
就能想拿什么拿什么吗
Stop protecting him.
别再袒护他了
I never could decide,
我从来就不知道
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表