剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Well... okay, Pete...
会不会是这样
What if Artie's trading in 30 years at the warehouse for $20 million?
阿迪对仓库数十年的付出来换取那两千万
Or... oh, snap!
又或者...天哪
Artie is Macpherson.
阿迪就是麦克森
Uh, no.
才不是
Oh, come on, you don't actually believe that, do you?
拜托 你们不会真那么想吧
Hold it right there, buddy?
站那别动 伙计
Yeah, yeah, stay
没错 站好
Stay there until we figure this out.
我们没弄清楚前你都不许动
Cut it out, you two. That's not me. I'm me.
别闹了 那个不是我 我才是我
I'll make an exception.
已经破例了
How are we supposed to know that?
我们怎么能确定
Look.
你们看
Security cameras.
保安摄像机
So? He's setting me up.
那又怎样 他在陷害我
He tried to do it a few weeks ago
几周前他就做过了
With Honjo Masamune.
利用德川幕府剑
You don't remember?
你们忘了吗
He went after the sword plus he dug up my past.
他偷剑 还抖出我的老底
I was arrested for treason!
我当时因叛国罪被捕
This time he's gonna make sure it sticks.
这次他要钉死我
That must be why mrs. frederic sounded so strange.
所以弗雷德里克夫人语气才会那么奇怪
Oh, so what, did he go out and get an Artie suit? huh?
那又怎样 他就披上阿迪的皮吗
How do we know that you're not him pretending to be you?
我们怎么现在不是他在假扮你
The thimble.
化身顶针
You really did read the whole manual, didn't you?
你把整本手册都熟读了啊
I did.
没错
What what thimble?
什么是化身顶针
Harriet Tubman's thimble.
海丽特·塔布曼化身顶针[废奴运动领袖]
She wore it as she stitched the rags of her fellow slaves.
她用奴隶们缝衣服的时候就是戴着这个顶针
It became imbued with her dream of a better life.
所以将她对美好生活的渴望注入进去
And it developed properties of light refraction,
这个顶针之后就形成了独特的反射能力
So that people saw an image different
戴上化身顶针的人
From the image of the person wearing the thimble.
会看到与其他人不同的景象
It came in very handy for the underground railroad
化身顶针在地下铁路得到广泛使用
during the civil war.
在内战期间
All right, well, let's just go in and blast him.
行了 现在就上吧
No, no, no, no, no, no.
千万别轻举妄动
No, he's expecting that.
他挖了个陷阱等我们跳呢
Well, what's he not expecting?
要是他没有料到呢
This.. I didn't.. No. No.
这个.. 我没有.. 我没有
There's no way. Claudia. Claudia!
绝不可能 克劳迪娅 克劳迪娅
Leena...Mrs. Frederic, this place is my home.
琳娜 弗雷德里克夫人 这是我的家
I would never do anything to hurt any of you,
我绝不会做出任何伤害你们的事
Least of all Artie.
更别说阿迪了
We know you wouldn't. Not on purpose.
我们知道你不会 并非有意而为
What does that mean?
什么意思
Do you think he put some kind of bug in my brain or something?
难道他在我脑子里放了什么虫子吗
There are any number of methods to create sleeper agents.
有许多方法可以造就傀儡特工
Apparently Macpherson has amassed
很显然 麦克森收集了
Quite a collection of warehouse artifacts.
众多仓库藏物
Then torture me. You people do that.
那就对我严刑逼供啊 你们不都这样吗
You've gotta have some kind of truth serum
你们肯定在这里哪个地方
Laying around here somewhere.
藏了"吐真剂"
Pump me full of it.
灌我喝啊
Read me! Read my colors. Tell my fortune.
读我的心 看我神色 给我卜命
Whatever it is you do, you can tell, right?
你总有方法知道的 不是吗
Yes, I can. And I have.
我可以 而且我已经做了
Claudia, I'm sorry, but something is wrong.
克劳迪娅 对不起 你有些不对劲
Oh, my god.
天呐
I'm like the freakin' Manchurian Candidate or something.
我是个被洗♥脑♥的怪物
What the hell! Let her go.
搞什么鬼 让她走
For the time being it's best if she weren't in
眼下最好别把她牵扯进来
What if she disappears? She's being watched.
她失踪了怎么办 我们监视着她
I've never seen her this upset before.
从未见过她如此难过
That's what made James such an excellent agent.
这就是詹姆能够如此优秀的原因
He'd get inside your head, throw you off your game.
他能潜入你的内心 将你三振出局
Just when you thought you had the upper hand,
当你自己沾沾自喜之时
He'd strike.
他就发动攻击
48 million going once...
四千八百万 一次
Twice... sold to Mr. Pak.
两次 朴先生是得主
And when I get confirmation that the money is in our account.
钱一旦确认到账
Then the phoenix will be yours.
凤♥凰♥就是您的了
Wrong again, Arthur.
亚瑟 你又错了
Remember these?
还记得这个吗
Gentlemen, this next item is something
先生们 下面一件宝贝
That we went to a great deal of trouble to acquire.
可是历尽艰难险阻才到手的
Edgar Allen Poe's notebook, and his pen.
爱伦坡的笔记本和笔
Together they give their owner the unique ability
爱伦坡赋予了它们无与伦比的能力
To make what they write actually happen.
能让所写之物成真
What is that?
什么声音
It's a fire alarm.
是火警警报
We must get out of here. There's no need to panic.
我们得走了 稍安勿躁
Mr. Nielsen, I'd rather not be here when the authorities arrive.
尼尔森先生 我可不想被逮个正着
Excellent point. Next time, Mr. Nielsen.
这东西不错 下次吧 尼尔森先生
Gentlemen...
先生们..
Federal agents! Don't bother!
联邦特工 别白费心机了
I'm sorry you went to all that trouble getting Poe's pen.
不要意思害你这么辛苦抢爱伦坡的笔
I guess you wasted your time attacking my family.
还耽误你那么多时间来害我家里人
Okay, pal, time for you to finally get yours.
你们要的东西送来了
Just don't kill him.
放了他
He's an excellent bodyguard.
他可是个出色的保镖
I'd hate to lose him.
我不想失去他
Who the hell...
这到底是谁
James Macpherson, you're under arrest.
詹姆·麦克森 你被捕了
Aren't you adorable?
你还真可爱啊
You didn't really think it was gonna be that easy, did you?
你真的以为事情就这么简单
Do you remember our old friend Eric?
还记得老朋友艾瑞克吗
He made those wonderful implosion grenades,
他做的那些完美的内爆♥炸♥弹
Which I demonstrated for you a few weeks ago.
我几周前我就让你们领教过了
Before his untimely death,
在他不幸早逝之前
I had him bring back yet another old favorite the eggshell bomb.
我还让他做了过去很流行的蛋壳炸♥弹♥
This time with a pinch of promethium.
只不过多加了些钷
If the slightest pressure cracks the shell,
蛋壳哪怕收到轻微的挤压
It results in a small nuclear reaction.
都会引发一场小小的核子反应
Small but dazzling.
威力虽小也足以让人眼花缭乱
Carson.
卡森
Now, you two drop those little toys of yours
把你们手上的小玩具扔掉
Or Arthur will lose his footing.
否则亚瑟立马一命呜呼
Thank you.
谢谢配合
Jaw getting tired, Arthur?
下巴累了吧
It won't be long now.
很快就好了
You were a warehouse agent.
你也曾是仓库探员
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么了
15 years of exile.
十五年的放逐
And now I want to give Arthur back the gift he gave me.
我要亚瑟血债血还
But unfortunately, you're going to be tried
可惜的是 你要死后才能
For your crimes... posthumously.
继续造孽了
In your soul,
在你心里
You believe as I do. That's the vibe you've been feeling.
你我一样坚信心里的感觉
How do you know what I'm feeling?
你怎么知道我有何感觉
Because I know you, Peter Lattimer,
因为我了解你 皮特·拉蒂默
Better than you know yourself.
比你自己还要了解你
I was you.
你就是曾经的我
Shall I tell you the thought that crosses your mind occasionally?
要我把你脑中不时闪过的念头说出来吗
What if these artifacts really do belong out in the world,
"那些藏物是不是本该在世间流传"
Instead of being locked up by a gang
"而不该被一群"
Of autocratic regents
"戴着官僚有色眼镜
who see the universe through the blinders of their own bureaucracy?
的董事关在地牢"
Walk out of here with me now...
跟我一起离开这里
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表