剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Take it out.
拿出来吧
Now what?
现在怎么办
The neutralizer failed
中和剂不管用
Because I think we're dealing with a bifurcated object.
是因为我们对付的是双生型藏物
It's got at least two parts
它至少包含两部分
And they're each dependent on the other.
而且彼此相互关联
That notebook is just one half of the package.
笔记本只是其中一半
So what's the other half?
那另外一半呢
Based on the manifestations of the ink,
由于是以墨水的形式出现
Then that would tell me that it's a pen.
我想应该是一支笔
Most like...well, a pen, anyway.
就是一支笔
By the way, the shipper's address?
还有那个发货地址
That's completely phony.
完全是伪造的
Macpherson sent it, didn't he?
是麦克森寄的 对吧
I don't know that.
这个我不清楚
So what? He's coming after family now?
现在怎样 他开始加害家人了吗
What does he want?
他要干嘛
Well, he wants to hurt us. Because we're going after him.
因为我们追捕他 所以他想加害于我们
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
别胡乱猜测
Just stop it.
就此打住
We don't know who sent it or why.
现在不确定是谁寄的还有为何而寄
If it is Macpherson, it could be revenge or mischief
如果是麦克森 可能是报复或恶作剧
Or a diversion so that we're doing this
也可能是
while he's doing something else.
调虎离山之计
Just in case, just to be safe
以防万一 为保安全
I'm circling the wagons around Joshua and around Pete's family.
我已在约书亚和皮特家人周围严阵以待
Who or why does not matter.
始作俑者和个中原因都不重要
What matters is your father and the notebook.
你♥爸♥爸和那笔记本才是当务之急
Now, now, listen.
听清楚了
I have analysed the text. They an't good. It's Poe.
我分♥析♥过里面的内容 是爱伦坡的手稿
Edgar Allan Poe.
爱伦坡[著名推理和惊悚小说家]
The reason that the book is getting under your father's skin
文字之所以渗入令尊的皮肤
Is because the pen is not with it.
是因为笔和本子相分离
So, what? We bring the pen together with the notebook and this all stops?
那么只要将笔和本子重聚一切就会结束吗
Yeah.
没错
Well, probably,
很有可能
If it follows a typical bifurcated artifact scenario.
典型的双生型藏物就会这样
It can't be an accident that this book found its way to your dad.
令尊拿到这个笔记本绝非偶然
Myka, right now your father is a conduit.
麦卡 令尊之体已开通了渠道
The notebook, the pen, they're linked through his energy.
本子和笔正在耗用他的能量来相互连结
Through his love of the written word.
通过他对文字的热爱
So where is this pen?
那支笔现在何处
Well, I'm searching for coinciding incidents right now.
我正在搜索类似事件
You know, I've got all the filters off.
我已经把所有滤波器关了
But it's causing trouble somewhere?
但它正在别处兴风作浪 对吗
But I'll find it. You'll get it.
我会找到它的 会拿回来的
The next time he has an attack I'll trace the pen.
它下次发难 我会追踪到那支笔
You'll retrieve it and reunite it with the notebook.
你就将笔拿回来跟本子重聚
How long does he have?
他还有多长时间
I don't know what you, how long... What?
我不知道 什么多长时间
How long does he have?
他还能撑多长时间
Artie, my father can't take this much longer.
阿迪 我父亲撑不了那么久
A day. Maybe two.
一天 或许两天
But you can help him.
但你可以帮他
Until I land on something, Myka,
在我有所发现之前
Just surround him with his books, with his world
你要尽量让他置身于书本和自己的世界里
And read to him, Myka. Read to him books that he loves.
读书给他听 读他爱的书
And use those words to fight what's happening to him.
用那些文字抗击他身上的文字
And just try to keep him connected to reality if you can.
尽量让他保持清醒
Bobby's not that bad.
鲍比也没那么遭
Look, all I'm saying is watch out.
听着 你还是小心为妙
Geek love.
癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
"I might have been improved for my whole life.
我或许已经让生活更美好
"I might have been made another creature, perhaps.
我或许已经成了另一种生物
For life, by a kind word, at that season..."
善言之 在那样的季节里活着
Do you want me to take over?
要我来接♥班♥吗
No, no. I'm fine.
不用了 我没事
He's gonna be okay, mom.
他不会有事的 妈
I'll be back in a second.
我待会回来
I'm just gonna take these dishes.
先把盘子收了
Freak's probably swiped your panties from gym class or something.
那个变♥态♥可能在体育课上偷了你的小裤衩
Gross!
恶心
Tiger.
猛虎
Dad?
爸
Tiger, stop it.
猛虎 住手
Fire.
烈火
Dad?
爸
Fire!
烈火
Dad?
爸
Help. Somebody gets some help.
救命啊 来人啊
Artie's got something. What?
阿迪有发现了 什么
At the precise moment your dad was shouting "fire,"
在你♥爸♥大喊"烈火"的同时
A kid in Portland, Oregon, was burned
俄勒冈州波特兰市的一个孩子
By some bizarre wall of flame shooting from his locker.
被自己储物柜里的怪火烧伤
No one can explain it.
没人能解释清楚
Well, what about the tiger thing?
"猛虎"是什么意思
Kid's a football star for the Kingford Tigers.
那孩子是皇家猛虎队的橄榄球明星
Let's go. Wait, Myka.
出发吧 等等 麦卡
I need you to stay here.
我要你留守
I have to help my dad, Pete.
皮特 我得救爸爸
I know, but we've got two Artifacts.
我知道 但我们要对付的是两件藏物
He's connected to one.
他与其中一件有关
I need you to stay on the notebook.
我要你对付笔记本
I'll take care of the pen.
我去搞定那支笔
Myka, look at me.
麦卡 看着我
No one can help your dad right now more than you can.
现在只有你才能救你♥爸♥了
I can't let you go alone.
我不能让你孤军奋战
I'll take Claudia.
我会带上克劳迪娅
Keep her safe.
照顾好她
Yeah.
好的
But there's something else.
还有一件事
What?
什么
I think I'm hot for your mom.
我好像喜欢上你妈了
I'll break it to dad.
我来做做我爸的工作
Okay.
好的
I needed to speak with you, Bobby.
我得跟你谈谈 鲍比
Is, uh... is everything okay?
一切还好吗
The poetry inspiring you?
诗词能给你启发吗
Not so much.
不太多
You know, it seems
前一阵子
We had a little burglary here the other day.
我们这出现盗窃案
The story is that it was one of the pens that Edgar Allan Poe used.
是爱伦坡生前用过的笔
Oh, he used it.
原来是他的笔
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
I noticed that you were fascinated with the pen.
我发现你对那支笔很着迷
Are you saying I took it?
你想说是我偷的吗
Are you saying I took it?
你想说是我偷的吗
I'll tell you what.
不然这样
I'm gonna go to the lounge for a soda,
我去休息室拿苏打水
And if the pen should show up while I'm gone,
如果我回来时那支笔重新出现
Well, we'll just chalk it up to something strange and mysterious.
我们就将这桩盗窃案当做校园怪谈
Back in a bit.
我马上回来
Mr. Ives. Mr. Ives.
艾维先生 艾维先生
Here.
给
"Wall"?
"封墙"
"Wall"? "Wall" what?
封墙 将什么封墙
You.
将你
The young man's burns weren't serious.
那个年轻人伤势不重
But they kept him out of football practice.
但他不能参加橄榄球训练了
He does have reputation for scaring people.
他平常就爱作弄人
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表