剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
Rheticus was attempting human teleportation
雷梯库斯致力于心灵传输
So was Joshua.
约书亚也一样
It's beyond dangerous.
你在引火自焚
Look ,it'll be...
听着 我会
A little easier for me to see what you've got
比较容易查清楚你的进展
If you took off the cuffs.
如果你解开手铐
"when love is lost and loss oe'rtakes me
当爱已逝去 悲痛笼罩着我
"the rules of love then are hidden;
爱的规则已然隐去
"and chaos rules and order lost
混沌占据我心 秩序也已远去
And hidden then my heart from love."
我的心中爱已不在
What is that?
那是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Um,nothing. It's not important.
没什么 不重要
A compass.
一个罗盘
Rheticus claimed he owned it only no one ever saw it.
雷梯库斯声称他有过 但没人见过
It says here it probably never existed.
这里说这个罗盘根本不存在
It's just...
只是
Folklore.
传说而已
Okay,now,is it just me
好吧 只是我多疑
Or does that sound all artifact- y?
还是这是一件藏物
Well,you've got the Feldkirch minerals
你已经有了费尔德基希矿物质
And you're using an electrical field
现在你在制♥造♥电场
But what about the rest?
那么剩下的呢
The compass it disappeared with Joshua.
那个罗盘和约书亚一起消失了
My question is, what are you using instead of the compass?
我的问题是 你用什么代替罗盘
Aren't the minerals enough?
这些矿物不行吗
It's the same as the metal in the compass.
这跟罗盘属于同一种金属
It's the same thing
是一样的东西
You can't just replace an artifact
不能简单地用其它东西
With,you know,something else.
来替代藏物
There's always an "x" factor.
变量无处不在
Okay which is maybe why I need your help
这就是为什么我要你帮忙
Which is why you shouldn't have done this at all.
这也是为什么你根本不该做这一切
I'm shutting you down.
我要阻止你
No Hey Hey!
不行
You said you were gonna help me.
你说你会帮我的
What I said was I would look
我说的是我会看看
Which I now have.
现在我已经看了
And believe me shutting you down...
相信我 阻止你
That is helping you.
才是对你好
Okay fine. You know what?
好吧 跟你说
Fine. Just do it. Just shut me down.
行 尽管把我的成果统统毁掉
You abandoned him once.
你抛弃过他一次
Why shouldn't you do it again?
再做一次又何妨
It isn't like that.
不是那样的
Oh No it's exactly like that!
就是那样的
Joshua and me on our own again.
约书亚和我又得自生自灭了
It's a good thing I'm used to it.
反正我已经习惯了
I know that it hasn't been easy.
我知道你很不容易
No.
没错
No, it hasn't been easy.
确实不容易
He was all I had after our parents died
爸妈走后 他是我的一切
And then he was gone too.
然后他也走了
He spent his fun years
他用他的美好年华
Sewing girl scout patches
给我补女童子军装
And teaching me how to fold an omelet...
教我煎蛋卷
And then reading
在每个晚上给我读
"Maria Looney on the red planet"
《红色星球上的玛利亚》
To me every night.
哄我入睡
He was a genius who put his life on hold for me.
他是个天才却为我倾注一切
None of that's your fault.
这不是你的错
I opened a door to wherever he is
我打开了一扇通向他的大门
And now he's in pain.
他现在痛不欲生
You saw his face.
你也看见了
That is my fault! Me!
那就是我的错 我的
I'm the epic fail.
我彻底地失败了
Claudia it is making you sick.
克劳迪娅是这让你生病
I owe him!
我亏欠他的
And so do you and we're running out of time.
你也是 我们没有时间了
Damn it Artie!
混♥蛋♥ 阿迪
Help me save Joshua.
帮我救救约书亚
It's a pay phone. What?
这是个付费电♥话♥ 什么
Lattimer.
拉蒂默
Pete how are you? How you doing?
皮特 你怎么样
Artie! Artie hey man.
阿迪 阿迪
Are you all right? Ask him where he is.
你没事吧 问他在哪
Oh yeah.No I'm...I'm okay.
我还好 我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm just here with an old friend that's all.
我只是跟一个老朋友在一起
Claudia Donovan.
克劳迪娅·多诺万
Very good.
很好
You ready my lips using
你用可持续光谱仪
The durational spectrometer didn't you?
读懂我的唇语 是吧
Where is he? Where...wait.
他在哪 等等
He probably doesn't know. Right right.
他也许不知道 好的 好的
Artie
阿迪
Do you hear anything like a freeway machinery?
你听到类似高速公路器械的声音吗
Train whistles. Ask him if he hears any train whistles.
火车声 问他有没有听到火车声
Gguys hey hey!
伙计
Look uh the truth is that I'm helping her all right?
我打算帮她 好吗
You're helping her?
你在帮她
He's helping her?
他在帮她
You're... you're helping her Artie?
阿迪 你在帮她
I figured that you'd be halfway towards finding us
我想你们应该快找到我了
But you can stop now.
不要再找了
Did you hear me? You can stop.
听见没 别找我了
No Artie she's been under observation
阿迪 她现在受着
At a psychiatric facility all right?
精神病机构监控
Oh I... I... I had no...
我不知道
Poor kid. I didn't know.
可怜的孩子 我不知道
No.No.Not poor kid.
别可怜她
Poor Artie. She's obsessed with you.
你才可怜 她死缠着你不放
She's obsessed with the warehouse
缠着仓库不放
And I'm not letting you stay with her.
我不会让你和她在一起的
What? You're not letting me?
什么 你不让我
That's really cute. Myka.
麦卡 你真可爱
Cute? Cute.
可爱 可爱
She's cute? Does she have a gun on you?
她可爱吗 她是不是拿枪指着你
Okay. Look. These kids' lives were messed up by...
听着 这些孩子的生活一塌糊涂
They're in trouble. I can help.
他们有麻烦 我能帮忙
That's all you need to know.
你们知道这些就好了
Welllet us come and help you.
那我们过去帮你
No.No.No.No!
千万别来
We have everything we need to make this work
我们要的都齐了
And I'm telling you I'm fine.
我告诉你 我很好
Well Artie wait wait Artie Artie...
阿迪 阿迪 等一下
He hung up.
他挂我电♥话♥
let's just get back to
在弗雷德里克夫人
Before Frederic find we were gone
发现我们溜出来前快赶回去
Seriously you know?
我是认真的
If Mrs. Frederic can call us
如果弗雷德里克夫人能打给我们
We should be able to call her.
我们应该也能打给她
Is there a star 69 on this thing?
有没有来电显示啊
Star 69 wasn't invented
那个做出来的时候
When that was made.
来电显示还没有发明呢
No this wasn't invented
不对 是它还没发明
When this was made.
当来电显示做出来时
Why doesn't Artie want us to help him Pete?
皮特 为什么阿迪不让我们帮他
What's going on?
到底发生什么了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表