剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
And follow what you know to be true in your soul.
做你认为对的事
That's a nice speech.
很精彩的演讲
It sounds even better with the fancy accent.
如果能抑扬顿挫就更动人了
But it still doesn't cover the fact that
但仍然掩盖不了
You are out of your gourd, Mcnutty pants!
你脑袋有病的事实 疯子先生
You put a bomb in a man's mouth.
往人嘴里塞炸♥弹♥
Not really a great recruiting tool.
可不是招聘人才好方法
Fair enough.
言之有理
Well, I'll be saying good bye, then.
那么我只好道别了
You expect us to just let you walk out of here?
你想我们会轻易放你走吗
No, no, I expect you to die while you're trying to save arthur.
才不是呢 我想你们为救亚瑟而送命
And I'd say he's got about...30 seconds.
他还有三十秒的时间
Hey, Mac.
麦克森
Good catch.
接得好
So we're never turning him in to the government?
我们不把他交给政♥府♥
The government? I don't think so.
绝不能交给政♥府♥
He's already proven that prisons can't hold him.
他充分证明了监狱关不住他
So then, what happens to him?
那要怎么处置
I mean, we're not going to, you know...
你知道 我们会不会要执行
No, no, no, no.
不会这样
Although he would happily kill all of us without blinking an eye.
虽然他可以轻易地取了我们所有人的性命
No, we don't operate like that.
但我们不会这么做
We'll put him in the bronze sector.
我们会把他关到铜像区
Arthur, I'm honored.
阿瑟 我荣幸之至
Okay, I promise to read the manual this weekend,
我保证这周末去看手册
But what what is the bronze sector?
什么是铜像区
Actually, I don't remember that being in the manual.
其实我记得手册里也没写
The bronze sector, children,
孩子们 铜像区
Is where the most dangerous people in history
是那些史上最危险人物的
Have been, um...What's the generous phrase?
怎么说来着
Preserved. Yes, preserved.
保存处 是的 保存处
People whose removal from society had to be certain.
要万无一失把某人从社会上除去
They're put in the bronze sector.
他们会被放入铜像区
Locked for all eternity in warehouse 13?
永远被关在十三号♥仓库里
How poetic.
多么诗情画意
Even a twisted mind can be an artifact.
即便扭曲的灵魂也是件藏品
Let's go.
出来
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是漏了什么
Uh, not that I can think of.
我是想不起来了
My blood. If I remember correctly,
我的血液 如果我记得没错
My veins will burst upon entry.
我的血管在进门时就会爆裂
I say we give it a try, see what happens.
那就来试试看 演示一下
James... what a bittersweet reunion.
詹姆 苦乐参半的团聚
You've aged.
你老了
Mrs. Frederic, you haven't.
弗雷德里克夫人 你驻颜有术
You must tell me your secret.
得传授下你的保养心得
Perhaps on a warm summer day over tea.
也许就是在温暖的夏天喝喝茶
Perhaps not.
也许不是
All this time you've had them.
你一直都戴着它们
How simple. I wish I'd thought of it.
真简单 我怎么没想到
What are those?
这是什么
Crystalline diamonds with a trace of palladium.
带附有守护神的结晶钻石
Palladium?
守护神
It neutralizes the minerals in his blood.
能中和他血里的矿物质
So he doesn't go kablooey.
所以他不会出事
Unfortunately.
太遗憾了
That is a load off my mind.
心头大石总算落地了
Good bye, James.
永别了 詹姆
Let's go.
快走
So why is the bronze sector not in the manual?
为什么不把铜像区记入手册
No,it's far too dangerous for there to be a written record.
写进书中太过于危险
If someone were to find this place,
如果有人找到这里
Somehow reverse the process
将铜人还原后果不堪设想
The point is we don't want these people out in the world.
重点是我们不想让这些人重回人间
So this place is filled with the worst guys ever, right?
这里装的全是万恶之徒
Hitler, Mussolini, Michael Vick.
希♥特♥勒♥ 墨索里尼 麦克·维克
No, no, these are men and women
没有 这里关着那些会成为
Who would have become Hitlers and Mussolinis or worse,
比希♥特♥勒♥和墨索里尼更可怕的人
Except... we got to them first.
除非我们先抓到他们
A room filled with evil that you've never heard of.
这里装的都些默默无闻的恶徒
Seems so unfair.
有失公平啊
No, this is a process that was first explored in...
这个镀铜方式第一次是在
Mesopotamia.
美索不达米亚发现的
In 1230 B uh, 50.
在公元前一千两百三十年 是五十年
1250 B.C.
公元前一千两百五十年
Anyway, the bronzing process was too heavy,
总之镀铜时 由于铜很重
And it kind of cracked open
外表都裂开了
Let's just say it was unsuccessful.
那时候技术不成熟
Here, what we do is
现在要做的是
We flash freeze the bodies cryogenically,
迅速冷冻身体
And we preserve them by bronzing.
然后镀上铜保存
Unfortunately... it's a painless process.
可惜的是这个过程无痛
Really? How many times have you tried it?
真的 你亲身体验过吗
It's about as painful as a sword in the chest.
就像是被剑刺入胸口那么疼
Touche.
说得好
What a beautiful creature.
真是标致啊
A farewell gift, Arthur? You shouldn't have.
临别赠礼 别那么客气
Just ignore the monster in the cage.
别理会笼中的那个怪物
Pete and Myka, the stolen artifacts
皮特 麦卡 偷走的藏物
Have been loaded in.
都已经送来了
Can I get your help replacing them?
能帮我重新放好吗
Fine by me.
我来
I'd rather not see this.
我可不想看这个
Oh, wait, come on. I want to watch this.
等等 可我想看
When's the next time something like this is gonna happen?
下次得等到什么时候
Hopefully never.
但愿没有下次
Who says you can never go home again, eh, Arthur?
谁说你不能回家的 亚瑟
James.
詹姆
You know, I thought I'd have a lot more to say to you.
我以为我还有千言万语要对你说
Good bye, James.
永别了 詹姆
Arthur...
亚瑟
We can still be partners.
我们还可以做搭档的
Pleading for your life?
想求情吗
That's out of character for you.
这可不象你
I'm not pleading for my life.
我不是替自己求情
I'm pleading for yours.
我是为你求情
You know, maybe I should go check on Artie.
也许我该去看看阿迪
I'm sure he's fine.
他没事的
You know what, I'll go check.
我还是去看看吧
I'll be back in a second.
马上就回来
What a waste.
太可惜了
Turn around.
掉头
My dear, thank you for remembering our appointment.
亲爱的 谢谢你还记得我们的约定
Oh, that is a relief!
舒服多了
Wave to Arthur so he can enjoy the tape later.
跟亚瑟招招手 让他慢慢看
We're clear.
这里没人
So was it all worth it?
都值得吗
Unfettered access to warehouse 13?
为了自♥由♥出入十三号♥仓库
Time will tell. There's work to be done.
时间会证明的 还有工作要做
The codes I implanted when Arthur tried to access my site
亚瑟侵入我网站时被我植入的编码
Need to be activated.
需要被激活
Go on now.
现在去吧
Tempus fugit.
光阴似箭
Late, as usual.
你总迟到
How did you? Get away from there!
你怎么出来的 快滚
Or what? You've had your chance, Arthur!
不然呢 我给了你机会痛改前非
So many chances!
我给过你多少机会
Go ahead, fire it!
来吧 开枪吧
You see, there's a way around almost anything...partner!
条条大路通罗马啊 老搭档
No!
不
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表