剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I know.
我也知道
I'll get back to you.
我再联♥系♥你
The phoenix: Protects wearer from direct fire
凤♥凰♥徽 持有者不能被火所伤
Wearning: medallion takes nearby life in exchange for user
徽章会用周围的无辜性命换取持有者之命
I.O.U one Phoenix XOXO James
欠你一个火凤♥凰♥ 詹姆
Now I'm getting angry.
你把我惹毛了
When I told him the phoenix was gone,
我告诉他凤♥凰♥徽丢失的时候
He was genuinely surprised and distraught.
他是真的被吓到了
Then he told me about the goblet of Severan.
然后他说出塞维鲁高脚杯的事
Well, here it is. Safe and sound.
它在这里 安然无恙
Open it, please.
请打开
Okay.
好的
That's not possible.
这不可能
He can't possibly have access to warehouse things unless
他不可能走进仓库除非
Yes. These new video displays record access, do they not?
新系统可以展示登入记录的 对吧
There's my access, which was a few moments ago.
这是我的进入记录 几分钟前
Let me just toggle back to see the last person...
让我找找上一个人谁
Macpherson certainly knows how to pick his spots.
麦克森当然知道如何选择地点
This is Frederic. Go ahead, I'll catch up.
是弗雷德里克 你们先去 我待会跟上
I feel like Custer walking into little big horn.
我感觉这就像来送死
If he wanted us dead, he's had several opportunities.
他要是想置我们于死地 先前早就动手了
This this is about something else.
他是另有目的
All right, well, what?
那么他的真正意图是什么
This is the place. This is the time.
这个时间 这个地点
There's nothing here.
这里空空如也
Hey, guys, the phoenix and the goblet of Severan...
凤♥凰♥徽和塞维鲁高脚杯
Mrs. Frederic says it's been taken from the warehouse.
弗雷德里克夫人说它已经被偷了
And she seemed shaken.
她似乎很震惊
Mrs. Frederic? Yeah.
弗雷德里克夫人吗 是的
Seemed shaken? Yeah.
她震惊 没错
That is so not comforting.
这下可惨了
Oh, great, great. So what do we do now?
这下好了 我们现在要干嘛
Just wait for Macpherson to drop a net on us?
难道束手就擒吗
If he's ahead of us and we can't see him,
如果他抢在我们前面 我们没能看到他
Then we're gonna have to follow the trail he leaves
就唯有跟着他留下的蛛丝马迹
Until we can see him.
直到找到他为止
And we watch each other's backs.
现在只能大家互相照应了
What?
干嘛
Good afternoon.
下午好啊
Nothing. Nothing.
没事啊 没事
Do you see that?
你看到了吗
Did did the boy cause this?
是那男孩弄的吗
Artie, Artie, you still got those glasses?
阿迪 那眼镜还带着吗
Good idea.
好主意
You know...
跟你说
Oh, I thought I knew what these were this is
我想我知道这些是什么
But they're not the originals.
但这不是原件
He replicated Timothy Leary's reading glasses, but why?
他为什么仿造西里瑞的老花镜
Check these out. The guy who gave us lsd?
快看啊 是那个发明显示屏的人吗
Dr. Leary experimented with a lot of different ways
西里瑞博士尝试过各种方法
To see beyond what our brains are capable of seeing.
来找寻超越大脑潜能之外能做什么
Okay, can I see those, please?
能我给我戴戴看吗
You know, the originals, when you put them on,
如果你戴的是原件
You never want to take 'em off.
你就再也不想摘下来了
Tell me about it.
那是当然的
Artie? Yeah.
阿迪 什么
Um, that wooden box.
那个木盒子
Can I see that? Thank you.
能给我吗 谢谢
Fancy!
太棒了
James always did have a flair for the dramatic.
詹姆很有戏剧天赋
Ladies first. What?
女士优先 什么
Uh, yeah, age before beauty.
该尊敬长辈
What? He's older than me.
干嘛 他比我还老
He's older than both of us put together.
他岁数比我俩加起来都大
All right, shut up.
别吵啦 闭嘴
Hold that.
拿着
Children. I'm working with children.
毛孩子 我在跟俩屁孩工作
Hand that to me.
递给我吧
Be careful.
小心点
Okay, don't tilt it. I've got my lunch in there.
别弄斜了 我的午饭在里面
Lower. Ok I got it.
放低点 我接住了
These are Warehouse 13 crates there.
这些都是十三号♥仓库的箱子
Okay, it's it's really bad again.
不祥的预感又来了
What is? Your vibe? Yeah.
是你预感吗 对
About...? Yes.
关于... 没错
Well, when did you get it again?
你什么时候又有感觉的
As soon as we walked in here.
我一进来就感觉到了
It just kicked me in the gut.
让我胆战心惊
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, that's why I'm telling you.
千真万确 所以我跟你说
Yeah, but you can't tell him unless you're positive.
可你不能贸贸然地告诉他
Okay, stop, stop.
够了 打住
What are you talking about? what vibe? about me?
你们在说什么 关于我的预感吗
Yeah. What about me?
是的 关于我的什么
Look, I don't know.
我不知道
Artie, man, I hate this.
阿迪 我讨厌这种感觉
Just tell me exactly what you're feeling.
那说说你到底有什么感觉
It's nothing. I mean, I don't know yet.
什么也没有 我还没弄明白
Look, Artie, all I know is I got a really bad feeling
我有一种非常不祥的预感
In the pit of my stomach.
从内心深处
Well, when you get a really specific feeling,
好吧 等你有什么确定的感觉
Just let me know, will you?
在告诉我吧 好吗
You'll be the first.
第一个就告诉你
Okay, look, down here...
从那边下去
See? Yeah.
看到没 看到了
I'm gonna go down there alone.
我一人往那边走
Yes.
好的
And I want you guys to go back around that way.
你们顺着那条路往那边走
I think it meets up around the other side.
我想我们在另一头会合
No, no, no, no!
绝对不行
Artie! Artie! Artie! No!
阿迪 万万不可
We shouldn't split up.
我们不该分头行动
Look, if he really is planning an ambush,
要是他真要埋伏我们
Don't you think it's best that we're not all caught up in it.
难道我们就三个一起给他活捉吗
He does have a point. He has a point.
他言之有理
Artie!
阿迪
Keep your Tesla handy.
把特斯拉枪拿在手上
I'm fine.
我没事
Go.
去吧
I don't want to tell you anything more about it
我不想在多说什么了
Because I'd prefer not to have any competition with anybody
我可不想给自己找个竞争对手
But it's all true.
不过我说的句句属实
I've seen it with my own eyes.
我亲眼所见
A man rose from the ashes to survive the blast of a furnace
一个男从煤炉爆♥炸♥灰烬里走出来
And seeing truly is believing.
眼见为实嘛
Wouldn't you say? Gentlemen,
您说呢 先生们
Thank you all so much for joining me here today.
非常感谢您今天前来
Mr. Pak, how are your ears? A little better?
朴先生 耳朵好点了吗
How's your vibe now?
你的预感怎样
Not good. Not good.
大事不妙
As Mr. Freitag has told you all...
正如弗雷格先生所说
What's he doing? I don't know.
他在干嘛 不知道
The price of this particular item
这件神通广大的宝贝
Starts at 20 million, U.S. currency.
起价两千万美元
Okay, possibilities.
有可能
Um, Artie knocked Macpherson out
阿迪打晕了麦克森
And is pretending to take his place.
假装来接替他
Yeah, but they knew him. they called him "Mr. Nielsen."
可他们认识他 刚才还叫他"尼尔森先生"
No, Macpherson has some kind of mind control over Artie.
那么就是麦克森用某种方法控制了阿迪
Well, it's a strange way to use it.
即便如此也不会这么做
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表