剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Just don't move.
不要动
Ok.
好的
I promise I'll be good from now on.
我保证以后都会乖乖听话
Grab it.
抓住
Ok, I'm trying.
我正在试
Ultimas maximums.
平安无事啦
That was awesome!
这实在太酷了
Yeah, it kinda was awesome, wasn't it?
确实很酷 不是吗
All right, let's get out of here.
好吧 快出去吧
You've got to take that off right away.
你快把那东西脱掉
Okay. Yeah. Now. Now.
好的 现在就脱 快
Hey. Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
No. No, I'm fine. What happened?
没 我很好 发生了什么
Well, it's a long story. I hope you like cross.
说来话长 希望你喜欢十字架
Pete!
皮特
Oh, my god.
天哪
Help me.
帮帮我
What happened?
到底发生了什么
Okay, okay, he's losing a lot of blood.
他失血过多
We gotta get him out of here. No, no, no, no.
必须把他救出去 不必了
It's all right.
我很好
He's chosen me for sacrifice.
上帝让我牺牲
I'm...on...a new path.
我已踏上... 新的大道
How many times do I have to write this, Artie?
阿迪 我要写多少遍呀
Okay.
好吧
All right, Claudia. All right. Okay.
好吧 克劳迪娅
You know what...
我跟你说
No. Yeah.
不要 就要
Enough of doing it that way.
别再这么写了
All right,so...
就是说
Now, Claudia... Okay...
从现在开始
Now, focus.
全心全意
Don't just write it. Believe it.
不光是写 还要记到心里去
No... Yes.
不要吧 就要
I will not disobay Arite.
[我会对阿迪言听计从]
How long you been working on that?
那曲子你写了多久了
Since I lost my father.
从我失去父亲那天起
Artie, I'm sorry.
阿迪 我很抱歉
When did he die?
他什么时候去世的
Oh, he's alive.
他还活着
I just hope that finishing this
我只希望完成这个
Will help us find each other again.
能让我们再次重逢
Myka.
麦卡
Yeah?
什么事
So listen, I'm taking the girls out
听着 我现在要带美女们
For a little night on the town,
去城里玩一下
You know, which, in this part of South Dakota means
在南达科他州的意思就是
Going for ice cream.
去吃冰淇淋
You wanna come?
你想来吗
I'm beat.
我累了
All right. You want me to bring you something back?
那好吧 要我给你带点回来吗
You know I don't eat sugar.
你知道我不吃甜食的
Right, butter pecan, caramel sauce,
好的 奶油山核桃 焦糖酱
Chocolate sprinkles.
再点缀些巧克力
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm good. You know...
我很好
All right.
那就好
Well, remember, if you want to talk...
记着 如果你想谈谈的话
Maybe tomorrow.
或许明天吧
I'll have my people call your people.
我会叫我的人打给你的人
You do that.
那你打吧
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表