剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
We're blowing this up.
我们要毁了这个
That'll kill Joshua.
那会杀了约书亚
Artie, you have to put that back.
阿迪 你得把它放回去
You have to have the field ready to catch him.
你得准备好电场来稳住他
No, no, no no no.
绝对不行
That'll kill you and I don't care if you hate me.
那会杀了你 而我不在乎你是否恨我
I'm not gonna let you die too.
我不会让你死的
I do hate you.
我恨死你了
I'm never gonna forgive you.
我永远不会原谅你
He's on his way.
他快来了
Good. That's good.
好 很好
What's wrong?
怎么了
Huh? Oh, nothing.
没事
Yes, something.
不 有事
What?
什么
Uh, it's just your brother. He should be back by now.
你哥哥 他早就该回来了
You know what? Why don't we go check on him?
为什么我们不去看看他呢
Okay?
好吗
Don't worry.
别担心
I won't let anything happen to Joshua, I promise.
我不会让约书亚出事的 我保证
Claudia, I don't have much time before it starts again.
克劳迪娅 它快要重新启动了
I'm sorry...
对不起
For everything.
为我所做的一切
But I've got to save one of you.
但我得救你们中的一个
Showtime.
好戏登场了
Showtime.
好戏登场了
Artie!
阿迪
Joshua!
约书亚
I told you not to do this!
我跟你说过别这么做
I told you not to follow me.
我跟你们说过别找我
Okay, well, dock our pay. We came here to save you.
好吧 扣我们工资 我们是来救你的
Is that Claudia Donovan?
那是克劳迪娅·多诺万吗
Yes, yes, she's... she's just unconscious.
是的 她 她昏迷了
What? What?
什么
Joshua didn't have all the rules, Artie.
约书亚没有找到所有的规则 阿迪
Rheticus loved puzzles.
雷梯库斯热爱谜题
And his designs had secret panels.
然后他设计了隐秘嵌板
It's inside?
在里面吗
It's inside the compass.
在指南针里面
Yes, in Latin. Where is it?
是的 用拉丁文写的 在哪
Artie, where is the compass?
阿迪 指南针在哪
We just have to pop open the panel
只要打开这个嵌板
And find out which rule it is, so where is it?
找到是哪个规则 那么它在哪
I don't...I don't... I don't have it.
不在 不在我这
I had to try, Artie.
我必须试试 阿迪
I couldn't give up without trying.
不能没试过就放弃
Once you said that there was no more time left
你曾经说过没有时间了
I had to prove that I could teleport.
我得证明我能心灵传输
No no no no no no no.
不要 不要啊
Artie, what are you doing?
阿迪 你在干什么
I'm...I'm doing what Joshua did.
我在做约书亚以前做过的事
No, no! That's how he died!
别 他就是那样死的
He's not dead.
他没有死
Claudia?
克劳迪娅
I think I can save him.
我想我能救他
I thought what I have to do...
我想我该做的
Don't do this!
别啊
Artie!
阿迪
Artie, make him stop!
阿迪 快阻止他
You promised!
你保证过
Claudia, it's okay.
克劳迪娅 没事
Remember I will always, always...
记着我会一直 一直
Artie, what's happening?
阿迪 怎么了
It's not over.
还没有结束
Joshua?
约书亚
Touch my hand.
抓我的手
Joshua!
约书亚
Artie, no
阿迪 不
Uh, okay.
好吧
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪
Claudia, Artie, you're here.
克劳迪娅 阿迪 你们来了
Joshua.
约书亚
Look at you. You...
看看你
I can't believe you're here.
真不敢相信你们来了
Yeah, I'm here. I'm here.
是啊 我来了 我来了
Wait. I'm here?
等等 我进来了
You took me to the inter- dimensional space?
你把我带入了内维空间吗
You were supposed to get him out, D- bag.
你应该是把他带出去的 天才
No, he was supposed to destroy it.
不 他应该把它毁掉
Clearly, he's insane.
很显然 他疯了
Children don't fight, please.
孩子们 别吵
I can be both a D- bag and insane.
我既能是傻子也能是疯子
Just where's the compass?
罗盘在哪
It's right there.
就在那儿
All right.
好了
Rheticus put rules right on objects
雷梯库斯把规则写在物品上
Sometimes inside objects.
有时候写在里面
A hidden panel. Yeah.
隐秘嵌板
Yes Yes Yes.
就是这里了
In this case...
至于这个
It requires a combination
它要一个组合密♥码♥
But they didn't mention a combination.
但他们没提到组合密♥码♥
Wait. Letters or numbers?
等等 是字母还是数字
It's letters, but... How many?
字母 但是 多少个
I mean, there's 20- something letters.
二十多个吧
Artie, try t- h- o- m- a- s.
阿迪 试试 t h o m a s
Why? "Thomas."
为什么 托马斯
Rheticus wrote a poem "the Loss of Reason"
雷梯库斯写了一首诗《理性的丧失》
About his lost love somebody named thomas.
祭奠他失去的恋人托马斯
Thomas, okay.
托马斯 好吧
How did I miss that?
我怎么没想到
Latin.
拉丁文
Oh, crap. No, no no no.
惨了 没事的
It's fine. I can read it.
不要紧 我会看
It's just directions.
说的是方向
It's just "move the dial 90 degrees
上面说 "拨动指针90度
Towards axis."
向轴心方向"
I'm no expert but maybe hang on?
我觉得大家还是该稳住
Okay, touch....
好 伸手
Artie?
阿迪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Thought we lost you, buddy.
还以为我们失去你了 老兄
Oh, thanks.
谢了
Thanks for not giving up.
谢谢你没放弃
Shut up!
别说了
So the secret- panel thing...
那个隐秘嵌板
I got to say, very nice work.
不得不感叹 干得非常漂亮
Well, we were motivated.
我们有动力了
You know, maybe you should ditch us more often.
也许你应该多甩我们几次
I'm really sorry about that.
真的很抱歉
If you ever do that again I'm not finding you
你再这样 我就不理你了
And I quit.
而且不干了
Yeah, just out of curiosity by the way
好奇问一下
How exactly did you figure out the secret- panel thing?
你们怎么想出那个隐秘嵌板的
Well, each artifact is an extension of the person, Artie.
每件物品都是主人的延伸 阿迪
We gleaned what we needed from the person.
我们研究了主人
Mrs. Frederic. I thought so.
弗雷德里克夫人 我也是这么想的
Hey, hey, you know what? She's pretty scary, man.
跟你说 她挺吓人的
If we hadn't found something
如果我们一无所获的话
She probably would have glared us to death.
她准会用眼神杀了我们
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表