剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
And second, that's so cool you knew what I meant.
还有 你能听懂我的话真是太妙了
Come on.
快来
He's got a Tesla too.
他也有特斯拉枪
Drop that weapon!
放下武器
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 我没事
Grab the tsuba.
拿上剑翼
You get a look?
你看到他的脸了吗
We get it? We got it.
拿到了吗 拿到了
Yes.
太好了
Now give it back. Slowly.
把它交过来 慢慢的
No. No, no, no.
不对 不对
Did...did you see that...that guy
你没看见那个人吗
With the...with that... that gun?
拿着枪的那个人
It...it erases your shortterm... No.
那枪会消除你的短期记忆 别说
And never mind.
当我没说
What the hell is up with you two?
你们到底在干什么
Now who are you working for? Secret Service.
你们为谁效劳 特勤局
But a department that you, sir, know nothing about it.
但是在一个你们不知道的部门
I doubt that. Now what department?
我不信 哪个部门
It's a, um, archival department.
是个档案室
You're filing clerks
你们是档案管♥理♥员♥
Running around shooting stun guns at your own people?
到处转悠带着电枪把自己人打晕
Oh, we didn't shoot you.
不是我们开枪射你的
All right, filing clerks that protect us from invisible bad guys.
那么是管♥理♥员♥保护我们免受隐形坏人攻击
Yeah. Pretty much. Yeah. Yeah. Pretty much.
是啊 差不多 是的 就是这样
I'll take it from here.
这里我来接手
Careful, archives.
小心点 管♥理♥员♥
Paper cuts, they take days to heal.
给纸刮伤 要花几天才好
That's hilar... You're hilarious.
真好笑 你真风趣
Very scared.
我好怕
So glad to see you. Thank you.
见到你真好 谢谢
Not a damn word.
你们别说了
Now, I warned you to back off before things got worse.
我在事情不可收拾之前就叫你们别插手
Do you have any idea what this looks like?
知不知道你们现在把事情搞成什么样子
Come on. You know we didn't shoot at them.
拜托 你知道我们没射他们
You know that we're legit. Yeah, I do.
你清楚我们是清白的 是的 我知道
But if you keep shutting me out,
如果你们还把我蒙在鼓里
How am I supposed to back you up?
我要怎么帮你们
We'll just...
我们只是
This stays with me until things die down.
在事情平息前 我来保管这东西
Or implode. What?
或者内爆前 什么
Sir, you're putting yourself in serious danger.
长官 你会让自己陷入极度危险之中
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
你根本不知道自己对付的是什么人
So tell me.
那就告诉我
We can't.
我们不能
Well, I admire your loyalty. I prized it myself once.
我钦佩你们的忠诚 我曾经很珍视
But you need to look at where you're placing it right now.
但你们要清楚自己在对谁效忠
This has come to my attention. It checks out.
这些事引起我注意 是真的
And I will have to act on it.
我会对此采取行动
You want me to trust you, okay.
要我相信你们 可以
If there's even a remnant of a two-way street left...
如果我们之间还有回旋的余地
If you still trust that I'm trying to look out for you...
如果相信我在竭尽全力地保护你们
Then read it.
就看看吧
I want some extra people in the office.
我要接下来的七十二小时内
Around the clock for the next 72.
增加办公室人手不间断巡逻
Just in case.
以防万一
Why?
问这个做什么
Cause he stole something dangerous and it's important
因为他偷了非常危险且重要的东西
That I get it back from him.
我必须要拿回来
What makes you so sure it was him?
你怎么知道是他
Call it a gut feeling.
这就是直觉
Oh, that's still annoying, you know.
真是让人讨厌
What is?
什么讨厌
You talking in riddles and intuition.
你满口谜团和直觉
You never change.
死性不改
Yeah. So has he...you know, contacted you?
是啊 他有联♥系♥你吗
I haven't seen or heard from James in 15 years.
我已经十五年没詹姆音讯了
And, uh, the irony's not lost on me
最讽刺的是
That you're the one who's asking.
居然是你来问我
Carol. Carol. Look at me.
卡罗尔 卡罗尔 看着我
No matter what you think,
不管你怎么想
I'm not the one who drove him away.
不是我逼走他的
You made things intolerable for all of us.
是你让我们忍♥无可忍♥
Well, if it...if it makes you comfortable to blame me,
如果埋怨我能让你好受些
Then you should go ahead and blame me.
那就怨我吧
I don't care.
我不在乎
But the truth is that you made choices.
但事实上是你做的决定
And the choices you made... you chose badly.
是你做了错误的决定
I'm not the one who disappeared.
我不是那个一走了之的人
Oh, there it is. How did I not know?
又来了 我怎么会没想到
What? What...not know what? Oh, stop it, Artie.
什么 没想到什么 别说了 阿迪
You're in town for whatever reason
不管为什么你而来
And you decide to twist the knife
你只会在伤口上撒盐
For old time's sake. Rub it in that I chose the wrong guy.
看在过去的情分上 别再我选错了人
Right. You're not the one who disappeared.
你说的没错 你不是那个一走了之的人
You would've been there in the first place.
你是那个在根本就没有出现过的人
No, not Artie.
别说了 阿迪
Oh, all your... all your secrets,
你的那些秘密
And your... and your treasure hunts,
你的那些寻宝游戏
And that damned place.
还有那该死的仓库
You know, James believed in life.
詹姆相信生活
You need to get one. Hold on. Hold on.
你该学学他 等等 别走
Carol. Carol. Carol.
开罗尔 开罗尔
Could you please...please. Wait. Wait. Wait.
求求你 等等 别走
What? Listen. Listen. Listen.
又干嘛 听着 听我说
Carol, if you're harboring him in any way,you're in danger.
开罗尔 你藏着他是很危险的
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Just about to ask you the same thing.
我还正想问你
Why are you bothering that poor woman and torturing yourself?
你何苦要打扰那可怜的女人还折磨自己呢
It is called investigating a case.
我这是在调查
This isn't the case. This is self-pity.
这不是调查 是自怨自艾
The case is the implosion grenade and the sword.
这案子跟内爆♥炸♥弹和那把剑有关
And someone out there is running around using the artifact
有人利用藏物四处作恶
But that someone... That someone is Macpherson.
而那个人就是麦克森
And I can prove it.
我有证据
Remember?
记得吗
Artie, we've both seen you like this before.
阿迪 我们都见过你这样子
No, no, no, no. He planted this on purpose.
这次不同 这是他故意留下的
He wanted me to find it.
他让我找到的
Otherwise he would've been much too careful.
他不会那么粗心的
He's taunting me. Would you listen to yourself?
他是在嘲笑我 你知道你在说什么吗
You are leaping to wild conclusions based on nothing.
这是你毫无依据的胡乱猜测
And meanwhile, your team is falling apart around you.
与此同时 你的团队现在一盘散沙
Oh, they're not falling apart. Myka and Pete are fine.
才没有 麦卡和皮特很好
Are they?
是吗
Did you know the tsuba's now under Dickinson's control?
你知道剑翼现在由迪金森监管吗
Did you know Bering and Lattimer had been detained?
你知道百玲和拉蒂默被扣押了吗
They're at the hotel.
他们在宾馆
I'm taking you all off this case.
你将调离这桩案子
Wait. Wait. Wait.
等等 等一下
Wh...what if I'm right? What if it is Macpherson?
如果我是对的呢 如果真是麦克森呢
Go home, Artie.
回家 阿迪
Suspected Espionage
疑似间谍活动
Artie, where are you? It doesn't matter.
阿迪 你在哪 无所谓
New orders.
新的命令
two stay in the hotel and you wait for me.
你们两个在宾馆里等我来
I will take it from here.
我会来接手
Arrest Warrant
拘捕令
What's the matter? What's wrong? You okay?
怎么回事 怎么了 你还好吗
Yeah. Everything's fine. All right.
是的 没事 那好
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表