剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
It's real!
这是现实
It's the most real I have ever felt in my entire life.
我从未感觉如此真实
"The blue willow sky" by Warren Bering.
《湛蓝的天空》 作者沃伦·百玲
Chapter one.
第一章
"When the girl was born,
"当小女娃降生时"
"His first thought was fear."
"他的第一个念头就是恐惧"
It's beautiful.
太美了
Bobby, you're a good person, but you're...
鲍比 你是个好人
You're hurting people!
但你在伤害别人
You're hurting yourself and you're hurting Tamara,
你在伤害自己和塔玛蕾
And it has to stop!
你必须住手
People like you don't see me.
你们这些人从来不把我放在眼里
You don't believe in me.
你们从不相信我
People like you need to be shocked into seeing.
你们只有在震惊过后才会擦亮眼
You need to be horrified. then you'll understand.
你们只有经历过恐惧才会明白
Understand what, Bobby? Tell me what!
明白什么 鲍比 快告诉我啊
That words have power.
文字的力量是无穷的
"...for her. for his daughter."
"...为了她 为了他的女儿"
"She was his life."
"她是他的妻子"
But this isn't fiction!
但这不是小说
It's real!
这是现实
"She was his life."
"她是他的妻子"
"His only job now was keeping her safe."
"他唯一的使命就是让她平安"
"She was his life."
"她是他的生命"
It's working, Myka.
起作用了 麦卡
Words have power.
文字也有力量
Something's happening.
形势逆转了
Go, go, claudia! Get the pen!
克劳迪娅 快去拿那支笔
Who are you? What?
你是谁 什么
One second. Nice, Claud.
稍等 干得漂亮 克劳迪娅
Here's the bag.
拿上袋子
Get him to a hospital. This still has a hold on him!
送他去医院 这东西仍控制着他
And Myka's dad.
还有麦卡的爸爸
Myka! I got it.
麦卡 我拿到了
How is he?
他怎么样了
Is that it? That's it.
是那支笔吗 没错
Well, he...he's not worse,
他的情况没有恶化
But he's not better. Not...not completely.
也没有好转 没有完全恢复
His strength is the only thing that's keeping that pen
现在只有靠着他的意志力
from flipping completely out.
阻止那支笔兴风作浪
Okay, the notebook's in place.
好了 笔记本到位了
Good. Take the pen, keep it in the bag,
很好 拿起笔 包在袋子里
And just, you know, approach the notebook.
然后 将笔靠近本子
I'm on it.
我这就办
Be careful.
小心啊
I am! Would you stop yelling at me?
我会的 你能不能别老冲我嚷嚷
Somebody turn down his volume or something.
某人就不能嗓门轻一点啊
Okay. Now what?
好了 现在要怎么做
You know, put the bag right over the notebook,
把袋子放到笔记本的正上方
Turn it upside down, dump the pen out,
让开口朝下 将笔倒出来
Make sure it lands on the notebook and stays there.
确保它落在本子上 然后保持不动
That's it? Just dump it out?
就这样而已 只要倒出来
Yeah. Just lay it on the notebook?
没错 把它放到本子上就好了吗
Yeah. This isn't cirque du soleil!
对 这又不是杂技表演
Just dump the pen on the book and stand back!
把笔放到本子上 然后退后
All right!
好吧
Artie, nothing's happening.
阿迪 什么也没发生
Uh, that's...that's okay. It's all right, it's fine.
这很正常 没关系
It's been a while since they've been together.
它们已分离太久
Probably they're just getting reacquainted.
或许正在熟悉彼此
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Dad?
爸
What's this?
怎么了
Hi.
你好
What, did I doze off?
怎么啦 我睡着了吗
Um, sort of.
算是吧
I was dreaming you were reading and...
我梦到你们正在看书
You didn't burn it?
你没有把它烧掉
No.
没有
I...I did.
我以前是
Okay, well, um, I think I've got everything.
我想东西都拿齐了
Honey? Yeah.
亲爱的 来了
Hey, I don't know what it is you do for a living,
我不清楚你到底干的什么行当
But you do it very well, and I mean that.
但是你非常出色 我是说真的
I'll see you soon, and we'll...we'll talk.
我们很快会再相聚 到时候再好好聊聊
We'll talk about something other than books.
我们聊书本以外的事
Oh, mom.
妈
Good-bye, honey. Thank you so much.
再见 亲爱的 谢谢你
And, um, you take care of Pete.
你要照顾好皮特
I always do.
向来如此
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好啊
Got everything? Yeah.
东西拿齐了吗 齐了
Called the cab? N...
叫出租车了吗 没
No, no. No, I didn't.
没有 我没有
I think, Mr. Poe, that when your things arrive,
爱伦坡先生 等你的宝贝到这以后
We'll stick them in...yeah.
我们会把它们放在...
The Madrid section.
马德里区
That is if Leena agrees.
如果琳娜也同意的话
Arthur?
阿迪
Pete and Myka are in Colorado Springs.
皮特和麦卡在科罗拉多泉
Yeah, I know. I should have tried...
是的 我知道 我本该尽力...
And so is Macpherson.
麦克森也是
Subject location identified James Macpherson Colorado Springs, Co
[目标锁定 麦克森在科罗拉多泉]
What? How did he...
什么 他是怎么...
He was there the whole time?
他一直都在那吗
He had us all distracted.
他让我们阵脚大乱
I think that was Macpherson's intent.
这正是他的意图
I'll take the farnsworth. Good choice.
我来接法恩斯沃思 好主意
Hey, Artie, we're heading home.
阿迪 我们正要赶回来
Myka! Myka, listen! Myka!
麦卡 听着 麦卡
That was weird.
有点诡异
Hold on. Vibe?
等等 有直觉吗
Huge. Your dad.
事态严重 你♥爸♥爸
What?
什么
Is this Poe?
是爱伦坡在作怪吗
Are we back into the Poe thing again?
还要跟他较量一次吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You two are good.
你俩有两下子嘛
I see why Mrs. Frederic drafted you.
怪不得弗雷德里克夫人挑中了你们
Ah-ah! I kill this,
如果我熄灭了这盏灯
And it's lights out for mom and dad.
令尊令堂的生命之火也会随之熄灭
You hurt my father.
你伤害了我爸
He glimpsed the mind of one of the greatest authors in the world.
他见识过世上最伟大作家之一的思想
He'll thank me later.
他日后会感谢我的
Oh, you'll be dead later.
恐怕你是等不到那天了
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
I want what you risked your lives to get.
我要你们拼死拿来的东西
I would have done it myself, but I lacked the means.
我原本可以自己搞定 但我势单力薄
You have until the count of one.
你们离成功仅仅一步之遥
You came after family.
你加害我们的家人
Arthur started it.
是亚瑟先挑起来的
What is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Ask him.
自己去问他
Pete.
皮特
Now let them go.
快放了他们
Do it!
马上
Thank you.
谢谢
Consider it a loan.
有借必有还
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
Jack the Ripper's lantern.
开膛手杰克的提灯
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表