剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
But it's not in the sword from the dig site.
但在出土地点的剑上却没有
It's missing its tsuba.
它的剑翼不见了
This piece right here is called a "tsuba."
这个缺失的部件叫"剑翼"
It's actually a collectible in its own right,
是可以根据需要替换的
You know, separate from the sword.
它和剑是可以分开的
But this is missing its tsuba.
但现在剑翼不见了
Then the sword might not even work.
所以这把剑可能毫无用处
And if it doesn't, the guy's going to come looking for it.
如果是这样 偷剑贼一定会去找它
We are in a race. We're in a race.
要跟他比个高低了
You two have to find what happened to that tsuba
你俩要找出剑翼的下落
And fast.
而且要快
Well, Artie, we're looking
阿迪 我们要找的是一把
for a 500-year-old sword.
有五百年历史的剑
800. Exactly.
准确地说是八百年
So it should be easy.
这没什么难的
You guys follow the tsuba.
你们追查剑翼
I will follow, ah...the implosion grenade.
我来追查内爆♥炸♥弹
And one of us will find the thief.
我们中总有人会找到窃贼
W...wait. I mean, wh...wh...where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
Somebody is making new grenades.
有人在制♥造♥新的炸♥弹♥
Somebody who promised not to.
这个人发誓不会再做的了
Again he doesn't answer.
他还是没有回答
And no good-bye.
连再见也不说
This is impossible.
这是不可能的
Keep at it though. You're the smart one.
你就固执己见吧 聪明人
What are you doing? What?
你在干什么 什么
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在干嘛 没什么
You're...you're doing great.
你做得很好
Hello Leena, hey.
你好 琳娜
Hey, is...is Claudia there?
克劳迪娅在吗
Okay, she won't be able to find it either.
她也找不到那东西
Claudia's out. It's just me.
克劳迪娅出去了 只有我
Oh, um, okay.
好的
Uh, well, you'll do.
你也凑合
Flattered Sorry.
过奖了 抱歉
Listen, Leena,
听着 琳娜
You know that 800-year-old sword
你知道那把八百年历史的剑吗
That we were swapping out?
那把我们没找到的剑
Uh, well, it turns out, a piece of it has come up missing.
我们发现它的一个部件丢失了
So if... if... if you were standing next to artie, right,
假设你在阿迪身边
And he was looking for this thing,
而他在找这样东西
Wh... what... what would he be doing?
他最可能怎么做
Artie did say that the sword was from the Edo Period.
阿迪说这把剑是江户时代传下来的
So instead of trying to track it forward from the past,
不必往前去找它的历史
Just find it in the present.
专注于它现在的动态
Identify any collectors that deal in that period
找出和那个时代有关的收藏者
And then try and find as much information as you can
然后尽可能地搜集有关
On any sales or transactions of those pieces.
任何销♥售♥或者拍卖♥♥这些物件的信息
Right. Right. Right.
所言极是
Uh, since...since you're right there,
既然你在那边
Do...do you think that, uh, maybe you could, uh...
你能不能给我找找
Give me a minute, pete.
给我一分钟 皮特
One point, Lattimer.
拉蒂默 得一分
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello. Hello!
有人吗 有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Oh, you should've kept your promises, Erik.
你应该遵守诺言的 埃里克
The tsuba, did you find it?
你们找到剑翼了吗
Well...well, it wasn't easy.
这不容易
You know, it...it took some digging.
我们查了很久
But, uh, it turns out an antiques dealer
我们发现一个东京的古董交易商
Had it in tokyo in the 1920s.
在十九世纪二十年代曾拥有它
Now it's here in Washington.
它现在到了华盛顿
Artie, it's at the Secret Service.
阿迪 它在特勤局
What the hell's it doing there?
为什么会在那个鬼地方
Well, the Japanese government presented it in the 1920s
日本政♥府♥在二十年代把它赠给了
To Woodrow Wilson as a symbol of peace.
伍德罗·威尔逊做为和平的象征
Guess that didn't work out so well.
好像不怎么管用
And the curator at the Wilson Museum of Peace
威尔逊和平博物馆的馆长
Made the connection a couple days ago
几天前牵线
And offered it to be united with the sword at the gift ceremony.
想在赠送仪式上把剑和剑翼都送给美国政♥府♥
But freaky explosions tend to put the kibosh on ceremonies,
但因不法分子企图用炸♥弹♥破坏仪式
So it's going back to the museum in the morning.
所以它在早晨被送回博物馆
The sword and the tsuba in D.C. at the same time.
剑和剑翼同时出现在特区
No, no, no. that's...that's too much coinc
决不可能 那也太巧了
Too much coincidence.
太巧了
Well, Artie, we're sitting on the Secret Service building.
阿迪 我们在特勤局大楼前面
But, look, if this thief is...is coming to get the tsuba,
如果这个窃贼要来偷剑翼
We have to warn Dickinson.
我们应该警告迪金森
No, no. Absolutely not.
不要 绝对不要
Well, Artie, you saw what this guy's willing to do.
阿迪 你知道这个人心狠手辣
Yeah, and...and so did you.
没错 你们也知道
And imagine what he's capable of with the sword.
如果他拿到这把剑 会干些什么
No, no, no. This thief is ruthless and smart.
绝对不行 这个贼阴险狡诈
So if you warn the Secret Service,
如果你们警告了特勤局
And they do anything out of the ordinary...
他们采取任何不同寻常的措施
Anything at all...then he will be tipped off.
都会打草惊蛇
So you want to use him as bait.
你想拿他做饵
No, Artie. No.
不行 阿迪 绝对不行
This is not a discussion. When I...
没有什么好商量的 当我...
Hello, Artie. Artie.
阿迪 阿迪
Artie.
阿迪
James.
詹姆
Okay, I think I know who this is.
我想我知道这个人是谁了
And I've got to go.
我得走了
You tail the agents. Grab the tsuba.
你们跟踪那些探员 拿到剑翼
Watch out for implosion grenades.
小心内爆♥炸♥弹
Good-bye.
再见
Your agents Bering and Lattimer are compromised.
你的探员百玲和拉蒂默危害我们的安全
Not possible.
不可能
I ran a background check on Arthur Nielsen.
我对亚瑟·尼尔森进行了调查
Suspencted Espionage
疑似间谍活动
Where'd you get this information?
你从哪得来的
I have my sources same as you do.
跟你一样 我也有自己的消息来源
I don't see how any of this is your business.
我不觉得这跟你有任何关系
The three of them returned to the embassy last night.
他们三个昨晚回到使♥馆♥
I'm very sorry to hear that.
我对此表示歉意
I have no desire to stir up an international incident.
我并不想挑起一场国际争端
It's a great deal of paperwork and a great deal of scrutiny.
会牵扯到大量的文书和调查工作
And you and I both get screwed.
你我都不会有好下场
If you can't handle this,
如果你不能解决
I will be forced to take this to a higher authority.
我会将这移交给高层官员
Everything all right?
你还好吗
Yes. Peachy. What?
好啊 好极了 干嘛
The tsuba's heading back to the museum.
剑翼要送回博物馆了
We're heading out. Regards to president wilson.
我们现在出发 向威尔逊总统问好
Hi, it's me, Artie. No, I...I...I know. I know.
是我 阿迪 不 我知道
Look, please, do you think you could meet me?
听着 你能出来见我一面吗
As soon as possible.
越快越好
Woodrow Wilson Museum of Peace
伍德罗·威尔逊和平博物馆
Artie does to us what he's making us do to them.
我们对他们所做就是阿迪对我们所做的
He keeps us in the dark.
他让我们躲在暗处
For all we know, we're decoys too.
我们现在也成了诱饵
Look, we're all pretty good at our jobs, okay?
听着 我们是称职的特工
We accepted the risks going in.
就要承担个中风险
Having intel in the field keeps an agent alive, Pete.
分享情报才能救他们一命 皮特
But Artie acts like keeping us alive isn't a priority.
但阿迪没把我们的性命当一回事
To him, we're just... red shirts?
对他来说 我们只是 红衫队员[替死鬼]
Yeah. Okay.
没错 好吧
First, he doesn't think we're red shirts.
首先 他没把我们当成红衫队员
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表