剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, okay but Mrs. Frederic look
好的 但弗雷德里克夫人
If we have a lead we could just...
如果找到线索 我们可以
Consider yourself under lockdown.
你们就当作关禁闭
I know this place.
我认得这里
It's a lab. It's Joshua's old lab.
是实验室 约书亚以前的实验室
Come on. Away from the door.
过来 离门远一点
I'm fine right here.
我在这里很好
Think so?
真的吗
Uh or there. There is very good too.
或者那里 那里也不错
You're doing this all wrong, Claudia.
你错了 克劳迪娅
Brought me here in daylight used my car.
光天化日之下开我的车带我来这
These are amateur moves, Claudia and for what?
都是外行的做法 到底为了什么
What are you gonna do to me?
你想对我怎么样
You gonna kill me because a long long time ago
你要杀我就为了很久很久以前
Your brother died in an accident?
死于意外的哥哥吗
Come on. He's not dead.
拜托 他没死
Claudia?
克劳迪娅
Claudia, it was a terrible terrible accident
克劳迪娅 那次意外太可怕了
But we both witnessed it and he's gone.
但我们都亲眼目睹 他死了
No, no, no, no.
不对 不对
He's not. He's stuck.
他没死 只是被困住了
Listen to yourself.
听听你自己在说什么
No, this isn't in my head!
这不是我的妄想
You're gonna see.
你马上就知道了
Be careful.
小心点
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Um, let's... let's open this baby up
让我们打开这宝贝
See what she's got.
看看它录下了些什么
That's cool.
太棒了
Wow. Okay.
不错
That is crazy. All right.
不可思议 好了
Okay.
再来
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Strange person of authority.
一名可疑的执法人员
Who is that?
她是谁
I don't know. Who...
我不知道 谁
Hold on. Who is that?
等等 她是谁
Hang on. I don't know.
等等 我不知道
Hang on.
等一下
Do you have it? Okay, yes.
弄好了吗 好了
Here we go here we go. Here we go.
弄好了 开始了
Okay, there we go.
快看啊
And...that's...
那个
Okay, that's weird.
太奇怪了
Did you see that?
你看见没
Was he saying something?
他说了什么
What did... what is he saying?
他说 说什么了
Do you...yeah. Go...go...yeah.
你能 对 倒回去
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
That's a trip.
就是这里了
It's...I can't.
这是 我看不出来
"Claudia Donovan."
克劳迪娅·多诺万
How did you...
你怎么能
My sister taught me how to read lips.
我姐姐教过我读唇语
Why does your sister...?
为什么你姐姐
Uh, the deaf find it handy.
聋哑人觉得这招挺实用的
You...
你
Okay, Claudia Donovan...
好了 克劳迪娅·多诺万
Where are you now?
你在哪里
Mrs. Frederic said we should stay here.
弗雷德里克夫人说我们不能出去
Really?
真的
I didn't hear that.
我没听见
Neither did I.
我也没
Oh, looks like she was institutionalized.
她好像住在收容机构
What if she's dangerous, Pete?
如果她是个危险人物怎么办 皮特
So, okay, this is what?
好吧 那是什么
This is poetic justice
这是理想的赏罚
Bringing me back where it all started?
将我带回到一切刚开始的地方
No, we're here because it's strongest here.
不是 因为这里成功的可能性最大
We need that if you're gonna bring Joshua back.
将约书亚带回来 需要有最大的把握
Back?
带回来
You did a nice job on these by the way.
你手铐做得不错
What's conducting the charge?
是什么导电材料
Is that a lithium filament? It's very fine craftsmanship.
锂丝吗 做工精湛
Dude, just shut it down.
伙计 给我闭嘴
Dude, can we not?
我们能不能
Claudia, you are... you are not well.
克劳迪娅 你不舒服
All right.
好吧
Joshua's death
约书亚的死
Was...
是因为
He got the rules wrong, Claudia.
他弄错了规则 克劳迪娅
Yeah, 'cause he got sloppy didn't he, right?
因为他马虎草率 是吗
We both know why he did that, don't we, Artie?
我们都知道他为什么那么做 不是吗
Is Claudia in some kind of trouble with the Secret Service?
克劳迪娅怎么会惹上特勤局的人
In the four years that Claudia lived here
在克劳迪娅住在这的四年中
Did she ever give you any problems?
有没有给你惹过什么麻烦
No,not at all. She was very nice.
完全没有 她人很好
Well, what can you tell us about Claudia?
关于克劳迪娅 你还知道些什么
Well, I'm not one to gossip but you might not know.
我不爱八卦 但你们可能不知道
She lost her parents when she was just a child.
她小时候父母双亡
Poor thing. Her brother raised her.
可怜的孩子 她哥哥将她带大
Then a few years later he passed too.
可在几年后 她哥哥也死了
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
More bad luck than a turtle on his back.
没有比这更不幸的了
She went off to live with a foster family.
她后来给人领养
Well, if you ask me, I think it all just finally hit her.
要我说 她哥哥的死对她的打击太大了
And then six months ago she checked herself
就在六个月前
Into a psychiatric- care clinic.
她住进了一家精神病护理诊所
You know about that?
你们连这也知道了
Of course you do. You're the government.
当然咯 你们是政♥府♥的人
You probably know what pills I take in the morning.
可能我今早吃什么药你们也知道
Anyway,she keeps up on her rent.
但她从没拖欠过租金
She checked herself out two months ago.
她两个月前搬走了
Has she contacted you?
她联♥系♥过你吗
Well, no, I haven't seen her.
没有 我再没见过她了
She's got a home base somewhere.
她好像在哪里有个老窝
Did she ever,did she ever stay with friends?
她有跟朋友在一起吗
I don't think so.
我想没有
She kept to herself.
她都是独来独往
No boyfriends,no girlfriends.
没有男朋友 没有女朋友
I'm very nonjudgmental.
我从不歧视同性恋
Here we are.
就是这
Thank you Mrs. Richman.
谢谢你 里士满女士
We'll just take a look around.
我们就看看
I guess I can trust the Secret Service.
我想我可以相信特勤局
Oh boy.
我的天啊
I'm guessing this is the brother.
我猜这就是她的哥哥
Uh, I don't want to sound like a broken record
恕我多嘴多舌
But what makes you think that Joshua's still alive?
你凭什么相信约书亚还活着
Bcause dead people don't visit, Einstein.
死人是不能来找我的 爱因斯坦
Oh, he...he visits you?
他来找过你
Yeah, a lot lately.
是的 最近更频繁了
Your brother Joshua visits you
你的哥哥约书亚来找你
And he tells you he's not dead?
跟你说他没死
Yes.
没错
I'm not appreciating the snark by the way.
我讨厌你这副纠结的表情
Rheticus was right,you know?
雷梯库斯是对的
His theories? no no.
他的理论 不是 不是
Joshua was right too. He was this close to proving it.
约书亚也是对的 他差一点就能证明了
No, Rheticus' experiments were never re- created.
不对 雷梯库斯的实验从来都不能被重现
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表