剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Great.Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
He's hiding something.
他有事瞒着我们
Did you see his neck pulse?Bang,bang,bang.
有注意到他脖子上的脉搏吗 跳得厉害
Well,don't you have a scrupulous eye for detail.
你真是注意细节
And he shelves his books alphabetically.
还有 他按照字母顺序摆放他的书
I didn't notice that.
我没注意
And he puts pens in one cup,pencils in another.
还有 他一个杯子放钢笔 一个杯子放铅笔
Okay,now you're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Did you see where he put his pen right before we left?
注意到他在我们离开前把钢笔放在哪了吗
Was sherlock holmes a big deal at your parents' bookstore?
你父母的书店里有很多福尔摩斯的书吗
Something got marzotto going.
玛佐多心里有鬼
And you. I don't like being lied to.
你也是 我讨厌被人骗
I'll rember that.So,what?Do you want to go back and hit him again?
我会记得的 怎么 你想再回去问他
No,I want a hard phone line.
不必了 我只须打个电♥话♥
I thought this was a colossal waste of time.
我觉得这真是浪费时间
Not anymore.
不再是了
Hey,hold up.Do you always walk so fast?
等等 你总是走这么快吗
Yes,I do.Are you coming?
是的 你要跟上来吗
Harris.
我是哈里斯
I have an incoming code madrid for minnie harris.
有人找米妮·哈里斯 密♥码♥"马德里"
Reply 6955.
回复是6955
Hi,minnie.
好啊 米妮
Hey,hotshot.
是你啊 大才女
Hey,how's the white house?
白宫怎么样
You know,it's a lot smaller than it looks on tv.How are you?
你知道的 比电视上看起来小 你怎么样
Well,chad and I are dating.
我和查德在拍拖
Very nice. Yes,it is.
太好了 是的
Look,I need some information.
我需要些情报
Okay,shoot.
没问题 说吧
Edward marzotto,one "z" two "t"s.
爱德华·玛佐多 名字中一个Z 两个T
Professor at southern iowa university.
南爱荷华大学的教授
Turnaround?
传过去吗
I need it now.Sorry,I know this is big.
我现在就要 抱歉 我知道内容很多
It's not a problem.You can hang on and i'll give you the highlights?
没事 你别挂 我简要说给你听行吗
For sure. Okay,thanks.Hang on.
没问题 好的 别挂
I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
Government agents are asking me lots of questions
政♥府♥探员刚来找我问了很多问题
I can't answer without getting you and me into a lot of trouble.
我无法说实话 否则你我都会泥足深陷
It's about the book.
是关于那本书的
Your boyfriend is quoting from it.
你男朋友正引用里面的话
How's myka?
麦卡怎样了
Edgy,irritable.You know,myka.
急躁 易怒 你知道的 她就这样
why?
怎么了
Just checking.
只是问问
Hey,listen,there's something I forgot to mention before.
听着 我有些事忘记告诉你了
What?
什么
Just before cody got physical,
在科迪动粗之前
there was some kind of a-- I don't know,a heat wave.
我感到有某种... 热浪 席卷而来
It just-- It just rolled right off of him.
是从他身上发出来的
This happen after a question?
是在你们问了问题之后吗
No,he was talking about his girlfriend,emily krueger.
不 他说起他女朋友 艾米莉·克鲁格
You talked to her,right?
你们和她谈过了吗
No,not yet.
还没有
All right.
好吧
I'm gonna check out that heat thing,
我会去查那热浪
and I'm gonna see if that relates to anything.
看能否查出些什么
And meanwhile,what was that translation?
对了 译文是什么
"If people knew the reasons for my fear,
如果人们了解我的恐惧
they would be able to understand my pain."
就会理解我的痛苦
Hello,artie?Hey,do you want me to-- Do you want me to run that again?
阿迪 要我再读一遍吗
I got it.
我听到了
Okay,pete,you're positive that's the translation?
皮特 你确定这翻译没错吗
Absolutely positive?
百分之百正确吗
Yeah,I mean,that's what marzotto said.
是的 玛佐多是这么说的
Okay.I'll call you back.
好的 我过会打给你
Myka?
麦卡
Got some good stuff.
有眉目了
Edward melville marzotto.
爱德华·马基雅弗利·玛佐多
Melville? Yeah,I know.
马基雅弗利吗 是的
Anyway,the man loves his italian art.
他热爱意大利艺术
He just got back from italy eight weeks ago,and the cops think--
他8周前刚从意大利回来 警方认为...
Minnie?
米妮
Hey,bunny.
嘿 小兔兔
Slow down. Walk faster.
慢点 走快点
So what'd you find out?
你查到什么了
Hey,what happened in there?
怎么了
Myka,hey,tell me.
麦卡 告诉我
I heard a-- I thought I heard a voice over the phone
我觉得在电♥话♥里听到了
that I really should not be hearing.
不该听到的声音
Same thing you heard at leena's.
和在琳娜那里听到的一样
Well,look,sometimes we
有时候
We hear things and see things that aren't there.
我们确实会幻听幻视
What I heard can't be there.
那是不可能会出现的声音
It can't be.
不可能
Well,then it's not.
那么就是你听错了
You know,maybe it's post-traumatic stress.
也许是精神创伤后遗症
I read the press release of what went down in denver.
我在报纸上看到了丹佛的那件事
Lives were saved. Lives were lost.
你救了很多人 也死了很多人
You're a hero.
你是英雄
You're gonna put me on a psych eval,aren't you?
你要对我进行心理评估 对不对
Why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛要这么做
Because you need to be able to depend on your partner.
因为你需要信得过的搭档
All right,well,then you're just gonna have to
好吧 那么你会老实告诉我
depend on me to know that you're okay.
你现在没事
We're gonna finish this case,and we're gonna get out of here.We will.
我们会完成任务 离开这里的 一定会的
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我行不行
I don't even know what we're looking for.
我甚至不知道我们在找什么
Yes,yes,you do.
不 你知道
I mean,whatever doesn't fit.You know,something that's out of place.
我是说 从不合理 不对劲的地方着手
Marzotto.
玛佐多
Marzotto lied to us.
他撒谎
He said that the last time he was in italy was,um Two years ago.
他说他上次去意大利是... 两年前
Yeah,my contact told me it was eight weeks ago.
是的 我刚才得知 他8个星期前刚去过
How 'bout that?
不错啊
I wonder what else he lied about.
我更想知道他还撒了什么谎
Well,I guess we need more information.
我们需要更多情报
Yes,we do.
是的
Cody's girlfriend.
科迪的女朋友
Emily krueger.
艾米莉·克鲁格
I need a picture!
我要照片
Just give me a picture.
给我照片
Give me a picture.
照片啊
Don't make me come down there!
别逼我下来找
All right.
好吧
I,uh-- I know this is awkward.
我知道这很尴尬
And I feel terrible,but...
我也觉得很糟糕 但是...
You can't keep it.
你不能留着它
I don't know what I was thinking
我不知道当时在想什么
even taking it out of italy,but it has to go back.
竟把它带出意大利 得把它放回去
I'm going to rome next week.
我下周就去罗马
And that's coming with me.
我得拿着它一起回去
What's that for?
这是干什么
Three,nine,nine,"d," six,one,one.
399 D 611
Three,nine,nine-- Okay.
399 好的
I hate this part.
我讨厌这样着陆
Emily,you're late.
艾米莉 你迟到了
Sorry.
抱歉
We were setting up for the party.
我们刚才在准备派对的事
Can I help you?
二位需要什么
Emily krueger?
艾米莉·克鲁格
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表