剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Like her, she wants love at any cost.
跟她如出一辙 为了爱愿付出一切
She wants love, and she is gonna kill to get it.
她渴望爱情 而且会为了它而大开杀戒
Okay, she wants-- She wants Cody, so she wants Emily gone.
她想 她想要科迪 所以要艾米莉消失
And Emily's at the party.
而艾米莉正在开派对
What are you talking about a party? Party? What party?
你们说什么派对 哪个派对
Oh, god. Some Renaissance
是庆祝某个文艺复兴时代的
blowout for some Machiavelli play.
有关马基雅弗利[意大利政♥治♥家]的话剧演出成功
Machia-- This woman's gonna be there?
马基雅弗利 那女人会在那里吗
You've got to stop this woman.
你们得阻止那女人
Lucretia borgia, 600 years ago, started a bloody reign of terror
卢克莉希亚 600年前实行了血腥统治
And this comb is gonna want to start it all over again.
而这发簪意图卷土重来
It's got twisted desires, and it'll amplify
它会扭曲并助长人的欲望
It'll spread like some kind of orgiastic virus.
然后会像病毒一样疯狂传播
First to Iowa, then to Nebraska,
首先是爱荷华州 然后内布拉斯加州
We understand. then to Illinois.
再是伊利诺斯州 懂了
Probably first to Illinois and then--
也许先从伊利诺斯州开始 然后是...
Okay, look, we need to get you to a hospital first and--
行了 我们得先把你送去医院
No,no,no,no. Pete!
不不不 皮特
No, look, I'm trained to take a bullet if necessary.
我受过中枪训练的
But...
但是
I'm not sure how to stop a dead Italian cougar.
但我不知如何阻止一个意大利女魔头的冤魂
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia.
如果人们了解我的恐惧就能理解我的痛苦
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia.
如果人们了解我的恐惧就能理解我的痛苦
We need some kind of approach.
我们得想想对策
Well, I have no more color-coded plans.
我没有颜色代号♥的计划了
There's a silver ling.
还有"银鳕鱼"
Okay, I'll go in, grab Cody. You flank.
我正面突破 去抓科迪 你从侧翼包抄
No, you flank.
不 该你侧翼包抄
Trust me.
相信我
Okay.
好吧
Okay, that's not creepy.
好吧 这没什么可怕的
How you doing?
你们好
Ooh, that's nice.
那个真漂亮
Cody.
科迪
Cody.
科迪
Come on, man, you don't want to do this. Okay?
别这样 伙计 这不是你的本意 对吧
Okay, you don't want to hurt her.
你并不想伤害她
Okay, just let Emily go.
放了艾米莉
Oh, he intends to.
这正是他所愿
Her dying scream will be the trigger--
她死亡的尖叫会引起...
Look, nobody's screaming, okay?
没人要尖叫 好吧
We're gonna take a deep breath,
深呼吸
And we're all gonna come back down to earth.
然后我们都会清醒过来
Cute.
这招不错
Cody.
科迪
Kid's fast.
年轻人就是快
What's your pain, Lorna?
你有何苦痛 卢克莉希亚
What are you afraid of?
你恐惧什么
You know.
你知道
And so does she.
她也是
Show's over.
表演结束了
Drop the comb...thing.
把发簪丢掉
Did you really let your lover die?
你真的让你的爱人死去了吗
Myka.
麦卡
Shut up. For a chance at glory?
闭嘴 为了荣誉
I said shut up.
我说了 闭嘴
Don't look at it, Myka.
别看 麦卡
Myka!
麦卡
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia,capir potrebbero il mio dolor.
如果人们了解我的恐惧就能理解我的痛苦
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia,capir potrebbero il mio dolor.
如果人们了解我的恐惧就能理解我的痛苦
Yeah, sorry.
不好意思了
No one's dying here tonight.
今晚这里没人会死
But you might lose a tooth.
但你会少一颗牙齿
Pete.
皮特
Duck and cover?
要蹲下 隐蔽吗
What did I do? It's okay. It's over.
我做过什么 没事 都结束了
Love hurts, I know.
爱之深 痛之切 我懂
So here's the deal. You got a choice.
协议如下 你可以选择
You can come back to D.C.Or you can stay with the new assignment.
要么回华盛顿 要么接受那新安排
What's the catch?
交换条件是什么
I only get you.
只能拉你出来
Lattimer has to stay there.
把拉蒂默留在那里
And if I stay, what happens to pete?
如果我留下来 皮特会怎样
He still stays.
他还是留在那里
How long do I have to think about it?
我有多长时间考虑
About five more seconds.
大概5秒钟
Four, three, two.
4 3 2
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表