剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, far from it.
那倒不是
But there's no accounting for taste.
但青菜萝卜各有所爱
Oh, I don't know.
说不好
Some things are just classic.
有些东西就是经典
Pete.
皮特
Come here for a second?
能过来一下吗
Why don't I, uh, stay here in the vault
不如我待在储藏室
And look for anything, you know, "warehousey",
来处理这些"仓库的事"
And you go check out those two interested parties?
你去查查那两个买♥♥家好吗
Well, wouldn't things go quicker
我们一起行动
If we just worked together?
效率不是会高一些吗
Well, not if you're on a date.
要是你在泡妞儿的话 就不会快
Look, this way we can cover twice as much ground,
这样的话我们能双管齐下
And maybe you'll even get done in time
你甚至能赶得及
To take, uh, skirt girl to a how.
请短裙美女去看演出
Two interested parties, huh?
两个有兴趣的买♥♥家 是吗
I'll get their info.
我去拿他们的资料
Great. I'll, uh, go with.
好极了 我和你一起去
Batter up.
各就各位
Agent Lattimer?
拉蒂默探员
Gilbert Radburn.
吉尔伯特·列本
Yeah, I've seen your name on a few buildings.
在很多建筑物上见过您的大名
Good. That's why I put it up there.
这就是我把名字刻在上面的原因
What an I do for you?
需要我帮什么忙
You were interested in the sculpture that was stolen last night,
您感兴趣的那件雕塑昨晚被盗了
The Burleigh?
伯利的那件
I was.
是的
And as you might guess,
你可能会想
I'm not fond of losing.
我讨厌失败
What's the Secret Service's interest?
特勤局到底想知道什么
How it was stolen.
它是如何被盗的
Which was?
也就是说
You mind telling me where you were last night?
能告诉我您昨晚在哪吗
Ha. I have no need to steal.
我可没必要去偷
Well, sometimes it's not about stealing.
有时候倒不是为了偷
You know, it's about conquering.
是为了征服感
Like putting your name on a building.
好比把您的名字刻在建筑物上
I was with friends.
我昨晚和朋友一起
All night?
一整晚
This is the city that never sleeps.
这是个不夜城
You want names?
需要名字吗
Yes, please. That would be swell.
那再好不过了
Also, why the Burleigh?
您为什么对伯利的作品感兴趣
What's so special about it?
有什么特别之处吗
Eye of the beholder, agent Lattimer.
情人眼里出西施 拉蒂默探员
Eye of the beholder.
情人眼里出西施
Yeah, I'll get you those name.
好 我会把名字给你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Ground Penetrating Radar
探地雷达
What's up?
怎么了
You should get back here.
赶紧过来
You got something?
查到什么了
I found something behind one of the crates,
在一个木箱后面有发现
But it's easier to show and tell.
但你亲自过目会更说得清
What is it?
是什么
You're not gonna believe this, but...
你肯定不会相信的 但是...
I smell fudge.
我闻到"软糖"了
I'll be right there.
马上到
What are we talking about here?
你说的那是什么
Well, it's right here. You can see it.
就在这儿 你来看
Right?
看吧
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Okay.
好的
Easy.
慢慢来
Pete, no.
皮特 别
No.
不行
Artifact behavior
藏物的神力
Usually require a human element, right?
通常需要接触人体才能施展 对吗
Just be careful.
当心
Okay.
好的
Okay? Okay.
好吗 知道了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Check it out.
快看啊
It's crazy.
不可思议
Okay, you see
好,你瞧
this is one of those artifacts that I'd really like to keep.
这就是我最想拥有的藏物之一
Pete, put it in.
皮特 放进来
Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
下面是见证奇迹的时刻
Now that's cool.
酷毙了
That's what I thought.
我就知道会这样
What? That pinching cause pain?
怎样 你掐我我会疼吗
No. No, I know that.
不是 那个我知道
But the feather,
这根羽毛
It only works up to your elbow.
只能在肘以下部分起作用
So not enough to get in and out with the sculpture.
所以还不足以进来拿走雕像
Exactly, which means that this is only part of the artifact.
正是 所以这只是藏物的一部分
It's not the whole thing.
还不是完整的
Oh. At least that narrow it down.
至少缩小范围了
We're looking for an arts-dealing bird
目标是一只能穿墙走壁的
That walks through wall.
买♥♥卖♥♥工艺品的鸟
Like Artie always says...
正如阿迪所说
Never rule anything out.
别排除任何可能性
Show me.
给我看看
Okay.
好的
Looks native American.
像是印第安人的东西
Yeah, we think it fell off something larger,
对 它应该是某件东西的一部分
A ceremonial object,
仪式物品
A walking stick, a peace pipe maybe.
拐杖 和睦烟斗
Or a bird.
还有鸟
Yeah. Any guesses to who this thing belonged to?
对这东西的主人有线索了吗
Uh, well, maybe one of the two guys
也许是那两个
Who wanted to buy the sculpture,
雕塑买♥♥家的其中之一
But we haven't interviewed one of them yet.
但还有一个我们还没问过话
Radburn's too rich to risk it.
拉本很富有 没必要冒险
He could outbid Donald Trump.
他出手比唐纳德·特朗普还阔绰
I think we an rule him out.
可以排除他的嫌疑
N-never rule anything out.
别排除任何可能性
Okay, uh, well,
那好
The second guy's a rich dude.
另一个买♥♥家也是有钱的主
His named is Jeffrey Weaver
叫做杰弗里·韦佛
Jeffrey Weaver
杰弗里·韦佛
Is that the son of Alexander Weaver?
是亚历山大·韦佛的儿子吗
Um, Artie, who is Alexander Weaver?
阿迪 亚历山大·韦佛是什么人
Yeah, was.
曾经
He was an extortionist,
他勒索钱财
A real estate swindler.
是个房♥地♥产♥骗子
And a ravager of cultures.
还是个文物破坏者
Not a nice man.
绝非善类
Now deceased.
已经死了
And...yes.
对了
Son Jeffrey lives in New York.
儿子杰弗里住在纽约
So...
所以...
Look, unless the acorn fell very far from the tree,
除非这小子和他父亲不是一丘之貉
Watch your backs.
否则就得悠着点了
Which one are you?
到底是哪个
Let's see. Is it that one?
看看 是不是这个
Chill, parky.
别紧张 放松点
Uh, how's it going?
还好吗
You mean are you scared I'm gonna burn the house down?
你害怕我会把这房♥子给烧了吗
Emergency exits are clearly marked.
紧急出口标识得很清楚
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表