剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
The tea will be here in a minute.
茶一会就好了
Uh, i'd just like to ask you...
我是想问你
When his body was found,
当他的尸体被发现时
Was there anything strange about...
有没什么奇怪的事情
Agent Bering.
我是百玲探员
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
What's the address?
地址呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Pete...
皮特
It happened again.
又发生了
Same onditions?
同样的事
Okay. uh, i'm sorry, ma'am, but we've got to go.
我很抱歉 但我们得走了
Thank you so much for everything.
感谢您所做的一切
Uh, I'm...I'm sorry.
真不好意思
Just got to have a little... have a little...
再拿一点 就一点点
Pete, don't take them all.
皮特 别拿光了
Okay, that... that one is...these...
好吧 这块留着
Have more people been electrocuted?
又有人被电击了吗
Lsten, we're very sorry,
很抱歉
But we really can't talk about it.
我们真的无可奉告
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Let go of me.
放开我
Don't touch me, you stupid pig.
别碰我 你这个猪头
Just don't kill me.
别杀我
Okay, look, we're not here to hurt you, okay?
听着 我们不会伤害你
We just want to ask you a few quetions.
我们只想问你一些问题
No, the cops that killed him
是那些条子把他杀掉的
Are gonna kill me too. What do you mean "like him"?
还要来杀我 你说的他是指谁
Like who? The killer guy.
是谁 那个杀手
Are you saying a cop did this?
你是说是个警♥察♥干的吗
501 walked straight up and started burning people.
编号♥501的人直走过来就开始烧人
I was just over there. i don't know. it was crazy.
我只是路过 太疯狂了
What's going on? who's this?
发生什么事了 他是谁
It's a witness, and he says a cop did this.
一个目击者 他说是个警♥察♥干的
Yeah?
是吗
They never say that.
他们可从没这么说过
He's probably covering for a gang he wants to join.
他只是给他想入伙的帮派作伪证
Hey, get the hell out of here.
快给我滚
Look, have all of your officers checked in
是不是所有的警官
After the exploion?
在爆♥炸♥后都登记过
No, but only Clark is out,
不全是 克拉克没来
The head of the gang unit.
负责团伙案的头头
Why?
为什么
Cause he needed to decompress.
因为他需要减压
He lost his temper in an interrogation.
他在审讯过程中情绪失控
So these bodies, thee...these gang members
这些尸体 这些帮派混混
Fall under his juridiction?
都在他的管辖范围内吗
Well, of couse, but like I said,
那当然 但是我说过
He's on he's on r...r, right.
他在... 好啦 好啦
Could we get his address?
能把他的地址给我们吗
We could use his expertise.
我们需要请教他
Give me a second.
给我几分钟
So the volatile lead of the gang unit
这些案件都在团伙案主管
Is on mandated leave.
休假的时候发生
While gang member get mysteriously killed
帮派混混的神秘被杀是由
By what looks to be a cop.
一个看上去像警♥察♥的人做的
What do you think... two plus two equals four?
是什么让你觉得二加二等于四的
Have you ever stopped by the office on your day off?
你放假的时候会不会回办公室
No, but i'm sure you have.
才不会 不过我想你会
Mm, Sergeant Clark and I call it dedication.
我和克拉克警官把这叫做奉献精神
You hear that?
听到了吗
Look at that.
看那里
Sergeant Clark, Federal Agents!
克拉克警官 我们是联邦探员
Open up!
把门打开
One, two, three, go.
一 二 三 上
Sergeant Clark?
克拉克警官
Clark!
克拉克
Oh, my god, what is that?
我的天 那是什么
Clark, no!
克拉克 不要
Come on.
快
He went down here.
他去那边了
There!
在那
He's dead.
他已经死了
Help me.
帮我一把
That thing...
那东西...
It's gone.
不见了
Go!
出发
Okay, just tell me that Clark's body
我只想听到克拉克的尸体
Is on the way to me right now.
已经在送来我这的路上
No, Powell took it.
没有 鲍威尔带走了
Oh, for god...you know, I...I just don't have time
看在老天的份上 我没时间
To play bureaucracy games to get it back!
玩官僚把戏来把它弄回来了
I sent you a bunch of pictures that Claudia asked for.
我已经把克劳迪娅要的照片传给你了
Yeah, great, pictures. Got them.
这下好了 破照片 收到
Look, there was something on his back, Artie,
有东西在他背上 阿迪
Some kind of a nasty, metallic lobster-looking thingy,
像是一只恶心的金属龙虾
And it's gone now.
它已经无影无踪了
Okay, so maybe, you know, if we find out
也许等我们弄清
What that thingy was,
那东西到底是什么
Then we can track where it went.
就能追踪它
And you say that it also leaves a body
你还说过它会离开尸体
When the body die, maybe.
在人死了以后
Okay, that's a good start.
是个不错的开始
Please, tell me that you have something else.
拜托 告诉我 你们还发现了什么
Well, it looked like it was fused to his back.
它看起来像吸在他的背上
Ho...hold...hold it. I got an idea.
等... 等一下 我想到了
Yes, we'll do it right now.
马上动手
Now, come on, come on.
快 快点 快
Right. right away, just do it. one, two, three.
马上就好 一 二 三
Go do your thing.
去弄你那玩意
Do your thing.
把你那玩意打开
All right, talk to me.
行 继续说
It gave off arcs of electricity.
它释放电弧
It must be how he burned those people.
通过这样把人烧焦
You got it? Yeah. yeah, yeah, yeah.
弄好没 好了 好了
All right.
好极了
So, uh, the electricity...
那股电流
Did it emanate from Clark or from the artifact?
是从克拉克身上还是从藏物中发出来的
Both.
都有
Okay, you know what?
好的 跟你说
So that just completely eliminate our last possibility.
现在已经排除最后一种可能性
All right, just...Did it have buttons?
它有没有按钮
Did it have wires? did it have an antenna?
有没有电线或者天线
Hey, Artie. Yeah.
阿迪 怎么
Digital rendering shows Jack had something on his back too.
成像仪显示杰克背上也有东西
Okay, just, uh...
好的 只要
All right, can you guys hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Yeah. Yeah.
能 能
Okay, attached to the vertebra
它吸附在脊椎骨上
At t-2, 4 7, and 9
分别在第二 四 七 九节脊椎
And accesses the spinal cord, I think.
应该刺入了骨髓
I can't really tell.
我看不清楚
Listen to me. Jack Secord, when he died,
听我说 杰克·斯考德死的时候
Did not just have this artifact with him.
不仅是带着这件藏物
He had it on him.
那东西吸附在他身上
I mean, this thing was like some
这个东西像是
kind of a...it's a parasite
像是一种寄生虫
Well, dude, ripley's believe it or not...
老兄 信不信由你
Same markings on Clark's back.
克拉克的背上也有相同的印迹
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表