剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
So I asked him to meet me after work.
所以我约他下班后碰面
Good idea. I got a thing to do.
好主意 我有事先走了
But Myka I want you to be careful.
麦卡 你要小心点
I want you to use a condom.
记得戴套套哦
That's hilarious.
好笑死了
Thanks for taking the time.
谢谢你能来
Oh, no worries.
不客气
Wife's taking care of the twins, so...
我妻子在照顾双胞胎
Oh, um, congratulations.
恭喜你
Six months.
六个月大了
They say it gets easier.
大伙都说以后会更好带
Do you want to sit down?
你想坐一会吗
Uh, yeah sure.
好的 当然
Sorry I'm late, by the way.
很抱歉 我迟到了
It's just such a weird day.
今天太奇怪了
Did something else happen?
发生什么事了
Do you remember Meg from the coffee shop?
还记得咖啡店的美格吗
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
She went a little crazier, right?
她举动更疯狂了 是吗
Yeah.
没错
Middle of a planning meeting for a children's carnival
在一个为孩子举办的嘉年华策划会上
She threw a lamp at Father Braid.
她把灯扔向神父布莱德
Was he hurt? He's all right.
他受伤了吗 他还好
I was just at his office.
我当时在他办公室
A couple of stitches and she broke her wrist.
缝了几针 她伤了手腕
But the weird thing is they're really good friends.
奇怪的是他们是很好的朋友
Father Braid helped her through the loss
神父布莱德曾帮她挺过了
Of her husband last year.
去年的丧夫之痛
Did he die at the hospital
她丈夫是不是死在
Where Meg threw the urn?
美格扔骨灰缸的那家医院
It was in the emergency room.
他死在急救室
He had a heart attack.
心脏病发
Okay, so...
好的 那
Hey, I'm up here.
我在这里呢
I'm Dave.
我是大卫
Haven't seen you around before.
以前没见过你
You new?
你是新来的吗
Eight years actually.
八年没来了
I'm just passing through town.
正好路过
I'm Pete.
我是皮特
Welcome Pete. It's a great meeting.
欢迎你 皮特 这是很棒的聚会
Good. I could use one tonight.
不错 我可以听一晚上
All right, meeting time.
好了 开会了
Take a seat if you can, please.
请找个座位坐下
Welcome to the Saturday night solutions meeting.
欢迎星期六的晚上来到这里寻求解决方法
My name is Ellis.
我是埃利斯
I'm an alcoholic.
我是个酗酒者
Ellis.
埃利斯
And I'll be your leader for tonight.
我是今天的带头人
Can you think of anything these people have in common?
你知道这些人有什么共同之处吗
I can't.
不知道
Meg isn't even from Unionville.
美格甚至不是渔人村的人
She's from Colton.
她来自科尔顿
That could be important.
也许这是关键
How far is
离这里多远
Can I just touch these?
能让我摸摸吗
Ross!
罗斯
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
I don't even know why I'd do that!
我也不知道怎么会那么做
I've never done anything like that before.
我以前从没试过
I'm married. I told you, right?
我结婚了 我说过的 对吧
I have twins. I told you that.
我有对双胞胎 我也跟你说过
Wait a second.
等等
Just wait a second.
等一下
Can I just touch this one?
能让我摸摸吗
Okay, I think I know what's going on here.
我知道你怎么了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That hurts.
对不起 很对不起 好疼
I don't know why I keep doing that.
不知道为什么我就是停不下来
I believe you.
我相信你
I just rather you didn't do it again, okay?
我只是不想你再这么做
Ross,you lost your balance.
罗斯 你失去平衡了
What?
什么
Right before you just...you lost your balance.
就是刚才 你失去平衡
So did Meg before she threw that guy through the glass
美格攻击咖啡店店员还有
And Tommy in the video.
汤姆砸小提琴之前都是这样
What are you saying?
你说什么
You've got it.
你也一样
Whatever this is, you've been affected too.
不管是什么 你也受感染了
And if not for this program taking it one day at a time
如果这个活动不是每次都耗上一整天
I'd have been dead 22 years ago.
我二十二年前就死了
But I was willing to do anything
只要能远离酒精
to keep from taking that next drink.
我愿意付出任何代价
Anything.
任何代价
So if you...
如果你
Dave, you're right?
大卫 你没事吧
Dave?
大卫
Thank you for this. No problem.
谢谢 不客气
Okay, so we know that you've been in contact with Meg.
你接触过美格
What about sister Grace or Tommy Wilson?
那修女格蕾斯或者汤姆·威尔森呢
No, I don't even know Tommy
不 我甚至不认识汤姆
And I've only seen the sister, at church.
而且我只在教堂里见过那个修女
Hey, Dave, what are you doing here?
大卫 你要干吗
Pete? Hang on, Myka.
皮特 麦卡 等会
Thanks, Pete.
谢谢你 皮特
Yeah, it's all right. Man.
没关系 哥们
Dave, cut it out!
大卫 快把酒拿走
No, no , no, no.
不 不 不
Dave, what are you doing?
大卫 你在干什么
Yeah, you got over 20 years, man.
你都戒了二十年了
What's up? Did something happen to you?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why? Who are you?
干嘛这么问 你是谁
This is Pete.
这是皮特
Pete, this is Ellis Hayes, my therapist.
皮特 这是埃利斯·海斯 我的治疗师
Oh, for crying out loud.
拜托你好不好
Okay, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I won't do it again.
我不会再做了
I won't touch your breasts anymore.
我再也不会摸你的胸
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
We talked about this.
你的这毛病不是已经戒掉了吗
Wait, you talked to Ross?
等等 你治疗过罗斯
Wait a minute.
等一下
Do you treat an old lady named Meg
你也治疗过一个叫美格的老妇人
And a teenage violinist?
和一个十几岁的小提琴手吗
I can't discuss my patients with you.
我不能透露病人情况
We got a lot of questions for you ,pal.
我们有些问题要问你
Dave. Dave! Dave!
大卫 大卫
Hurry and uncuff me.
快解开手铐
We need to get him to a hospital right away.
要马上把他送进医院
Call 911.
打911
Okay so what dave is in a coma too?
大卫现在处于昏迷中吗
Yeah, he collapsed right in front of us.
是的 他在我们面前昏过去了
The doctors are bringing in some specialist.
医生请来一些专家
Well I doubt that specialist is gonna be any help.
这种情况请专家也没用
I mean, I think this thing ultimately
我认为这件藏物会最终
Shuts down the central nervous system.
关闭人的神经中枢
I'm worried it's gonna go further
我担心情况会继续恶化
And shutdown the body entirely.
直至停止全部的身体机能
What about that therapist?
那个治疗师怎样了
I'm going to see him now.
我现在就去找他
And I'm gonna go see Father Braid.
我去见神父布莱德
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表