剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
When you find the artifact,
你们找到藏物时
You gotta put it exac...
你们要把它放到...
Exactly...before
正好赶在... 之前...
Be...proxim... the original frequency
接近原始的频率
Essential...
务必要...
Artie. Artie!
阿迪 阿迪
Okay, big piece of quartz in the closet.
好吧 柜橱里的大石英块
Hey, hello. Can we get back to me, Artie?
阿迪 你能顾一下我吗
There's a bicycle on me.
有个自行车贴着我
We're gonna have to reduce the magnetic field.
我们必须要减弱磁场强度
But we're gonna do it very gradually.
但必须循序渐进
We have to do that just because
这样做是为了
We wouldn't want to destroy your central nervous system.
保护你的神经中枢免受破坏
No. No,we wouldn't. We would not.
没错 我们不会破坏的
Hey, what is that?
那是什么
That sounds bad. What is that?
听起来很恐怖 那是什么
Artie! Artie?
阿迪 阿迪
Box of crap. Box of crap.
一箱垃圾 又一箱垃圾
Warden, whatever you're seeing, it's not real.
典狱长 不管你看到什么 都不是真的
You're perfectly safe.
你非常安全
It's the cross.
是这个十字架
Claudia, new plan.
克劳迪娅 新方案
But listen, you have to do exactly...
听好了 你必须完全...
Exactly as I say. Got that?
完完全全按我说的做 明白吗
You're the man.
全听你的
Stay right there.
待着别动
What?
什么
Bingo! You found it?
中了 找到了吗
What is it that they say about those who live by the sword.
有句话叫做 生于剑下 死于剑下
Stand aside, please.
麻烦你 靠边站
Is that some sort of prison term for "you're a dead woman"?
你是说我死定了吗
I can't take the door off its hinges if you're standing in front of it.
你们在这挡着 我要怎么把门撬开
You really think we're just gonna let you in there?
你以为我们会让你进去吗
If the prison is in an uproar,
如果监狱里有暴♥乱♥
That means the warden is in trouble.
那典狱长肯定身处困境
She's always supported my work. I would like to help.
她非常支持我 我只想帮忙
Wait!
不要
Target has arrived. Repeat, target has arrived.
目标出现 重复 目标出现
Sam? Sam?
山姆 山姆
It's happening again.
又来了
You should have warned me, Petey.
你应该警告我的 皮特
Dad?
爸爸
If you knew I was never coming home,
你明知我要走上不归路
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么装作若无其事
Repeat, target is on the move. Let's move in.
重复 目标开始移♥动♥ 行动
Negative. Negative.
停止行动 停止行动
The plan is to extract at the stairs.
计划是在楼梯处抓捕
Sam, wait!
山姆 等等
I was a kid.
我还是个孩子
It was just a feeling. I was afraid.
我只是有感觉 我害怕
Well, it's time to be a man,
是时候当个男子汉了
Take responsibility for your actions,
为你所作所为负责
Your fears, your regrets.
你的恐惧 你的悔恨
It's your fault. You were late.
是你的失误 你来晚了
Was I?
是我吗
You killed me, bunny.
是你害死我的 小兔兔
Now you've gotta make it right.
是时候弥补你的过错了
It's time to pay the price, boy.
是时候付出代价了 孩子
The cruelest prison is the one
最残酷的囚牢莫过于
We build for ourselves out of fear and regret.
由于恐惧和悔恨而自掘坟墓
What?
什么
Not a day goes by that I don't miss you.
我日日夜夜都在想念您
But you would have gone to work that morning
但即便我当初警告您
Whether I would have warned you or not.
您还是会一如既往地工作
And I have no more regret... "Regret..."
我不再后悔 "后悔"
About not stopping you.
没能阻止你
And I have no more fear... "Out of fear..."
我不再害怕 "由于恐惧"
That I did the wrong thing.
我从未做错
"Regret has no place in your life."
"人生没有回头路"
It wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错
It's just it's who you were,
您就是这样的人
And who I try and be every day of my life.
我无时无刻都想成为的人
"The cruelest prison is the one"
"最残酷的囚牢莫过于"
"That we build for ourselves..."
"自掘坟墓..."
Stay away from me, Sam!
不要再来纠缠我了 山姆
Myka.
麦卡
Listen to me.
听我说
You can fight this.
你能战胜它
Okey?
好吗
You know what happened in Denver
你清楚在丹佛发生的事
Their planing in preparations wasn't enough.
他们的准备计划并不充分
You know the truth
你知道真♥相♥
Don't be afraid of it.
不要害怕
This is the report.
这是那份报告
Remeber?
记得吗
You know what is in it.
你清楚报告上写了什么
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Sam said I killed him.
山姆说是我杀了他
You know that's not the truth.
你明知这不是真♥相♥
Myka listen, you don't need the report to tell you
麦卡 你不需要这些报告来告诉你
What is already know in your heart.
那是你早已知道的事实
You did everything right.
你做的一切都是对的
Sam didn't listened to you. That is why he is dead.
山姆没听你的 所以他死了
He screwed up.
是他的错
Not you.
不是你
Do you understand?
懂了吗
Then tell Sam the truth.
告诉他实情
I am sorry Sam.
山姆 我很抱歉
Sam is not gonna bring me back bunny.
抱歉不会让我复活 小兔兔
I'm sorry because you made the mistake.
我道歉是因为错的是你
Not me.
不是我
You were late.
你来迟了
No.
不是的
No.
不是
You were early.
是你去早了
They targeted me too when you got yourself killed.
你被杀的时候他们也瞄准我了
I love you. Sam.
我爱你 山姆
I always will.
永远爱你
But I have to move on.
但是我得向前看
I have to move on.
我必须勇敢活下去
You are okay? Getting worse. Yeah.
你没事吧 雷越来越大了 我没事
What we gonna do with this? Ok.
我们拿这个怎么办 好
The picture...the picture in the old warden are
前任典狱长的照片上是放在...
So it was...there.
所以应该在那里
Hurry, Artie.
阿迪 快点
Good idea.
好主意
What's that, it sounds like a truck.
那是什么 听上去像卡车
No,it's not truck.
才不是卡车
All right. It's a truck.
好吧 是辆卡车
Wait, wait.
等等
Come on,come on.
快点 快点啊
Hang on.
挺住
Hey what was that for? Get rid of the body?
那个做什么用的 拿来收尸的吗
No. The back up plan doesn't work.
不是 后备计划不管用
What do you mean by "doesn't work"?
什么叫"不管用"
I don't think I'm gonna like this.
我讨厌这样
Now, go.
就是现在
Heavens got me.
上天赐我力量
Oh, Artie, don't do this. No, please. Artie.
阿迪 不要啊 阿迪
Oh, god, I don't hope to get shoot, please.Don't because of this.
别因为这样就拿我当靶子射啊
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表