剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, could you sound a little more creepy?
你能说得再诡异些吗
Read it.
快看
Please note the action code. It is legitimate.
请注意行动代号♥ 是合法的
You're part of my bailiwick now.
你现在是我的人了
Your bailiwick? You're working for me.
你的人 你为我办事
For you? Am I stuttering?
为你 我有在结巴吗
No, ma'am.
没有 长官
Oh, okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
All right, I get it. I get it. It's a-this is a joke, right?
我明白了 这是玩笑 是吧
Th-wh-Dickinson put you guys up-- This is Dickinson being funny,right?
迪金森派你们来的 他想捉弄我是吧
Do I look like a joke, Mr. Lattimer?
我看起来像在开玩笑吗 拉蒂默先生
No.
不像
You're to be in south Dakota at those coordinates at noon tomorrow.
前往南达科塔 明天中午到达指定坐标
You will mention our meeting and your pending assignment to no one.
不得泄露这次会面以及未定的任务
Is that understood?
明白
How long am I gonna be in south Dakota?
我要在南达科塔待多久
Indefinitely. Indefno, no, no, no, no.
无限期 无限期 不不不
No,lo-uh,look. I've got a life here.
不 听着 我的生活圈都在这里
Really? Yeah. I've
是吗 当然 我
I've got-- Things.
我有很多...事情
Pack light, Mr. Lattimer.
轻装上阵 拉蒂默先生
We'll ship what you need and store the rest.
我们会将你要的东西运给你 剩下的存起来
Prepare to turn right in 100 feet.
前方100英尺处右转
Turn right now.
请右转
You have missed your turn. Go back.
您错过了路口 请返回
Stop.
停车
Turn right.
右转
Destination straight ahead.
目的地位于正前方
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Yeah, endless wonder.
果然是无尽的疑问
Hello!
有人吗
It's agent Lattimer! I'm here!
我是拉蒂默探员 我来了
Hello!
有人吗
Oh, great.
这下好了
I heard you were suspended.
我听说你停职了
Yeah, I heard that too.
我也听说了
Why are you here?
你来干嘛
Uh, I was ordered here, uh, last night.
我是受命前来 就是昨晚
Mrs. Frederic.
弗雷德里克夫人
Yes. Yeah.
对 没错
Said it was a matter of...
说什么事关
National security. Right.
国♥家♥安♥全♥
How are you guys doing?
你们好啊
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
I, uh, had to fix the fish.
我在修鱼竿
Stop right there. What are you doing?
站在那儿别动 你干嘛
This is the guy. You know, the one from last night.
就是他 昨晚那个贼
The guy who stole the rock. You stole the rock.
偷走石头的贼 石头是你偷的
It's a blood stone. It's safe. It's inside the building.
那叫血石 现在很安全 就在里边
Yo, it's the property of the museum.
那可是博物馆的财产
And that museum is property of the U.S. government,
博物馆是美国政♥府♥的财产
and so is the warehouse.
这仓库也是
And so am I. I'm secret service.
我也是 我是特勤局的
I also work for Mrs. Frederic.
同时为弗雷德里克夫人工作
I'm Dr. Nielson.
我是尼尔森博士
You can call me Artie. Got some I.D.?
叫我阿迪就行 你有证件吗
No. We take the secret part seriously around here.
没 在仓库一切都是秘密
I just wanted to thank you for your assist in last night's retrieval.
谢谢你昨晚的协助
That was very good.
真了不起
Hey, did you throw that football at me?
是你朝我扔的橄榄球吗
Uh, you weren't here when I threw it.
我扔的时候你还没来
It takes a while to circle back.
得过一会儿才能绕回来
Come on. Come on inside. I'll show you around.
来吧 进来 我带你们参观一下
Around what?
参观什么
What am I doing here?
我来这里干嘛
I'll explain everything inside. Come on.
进去后我会解释的 来吧
I made cookies.
我做了曲奇
Yeah. Come on. Really, it's okay. Go inside.
来 进来吧 没事的 快进来
Don't go far! Okay. Come on in.
别走太远 请进吧
Wait for me at the bottom of the stairs. Go, go, go. It's fine.
到楼梯底下等我 走吧 别担心
Don't touch anything.
啥都别碰
Don't touch the bombs.
别碰炸♥弹♥
Hold this. Hold it.
拿一下 拿好
Come on.
进来吧
It's okay.
没事的
Right this way.
这边请
Ms. Bering, Mr. Lattimer,
百玲女士 拉蒂默先生
Welcome to Warehouse 13.
欢迎来到13号♥仓库
I'm thrilled you're on the team.
很高兴你们能加入这个团队
What team? What is this place?
什么团队 这是什么地方
Officially, k-39 triple "z" on the north american grid.
官方位置是北美坐标k-39-zzz
But I like to think of it as america's attic.
但我喜欢称之为美国的阁楼
Pete, close the door.
皮特 关门
Tell me exactly what I'm doing here.
确切地告诉我 我到底来干嘛
Exactly? Well, that's a little dif-- Yeah, well, to put it plainly,
确切地说吗 有点难度 简单地说
you're both joining me as fellow
你们都将和我共事
gathers and protectors of secrets.
负责收集并保护秘密
Put it plainer.
再简单点儿
This warehouse-- Well, look, the warehouse needs you.
这间仓库 这间仓库需要你们
It needs-Pete, don't touch.
也需要... 皮特 别碰
It needs your combined talents.
需要你俩的才智能双剑合璧
I mean,he's intuitive, and you're--
他的直觉很敏锐 而你
You've got a scrupulous eye for detail.
你观察入微
He's scattershot,you see, and you're meticulous.
他思维跳跃 而你一丝不苟
You look, he leaps.
你观察 他跳跃
There's been a mistake. I'm too valuable to be wasted here.
一定是搞错了 这对我太大材小用了
No offense. Of course not.
能不能别玩了 行啊
Can I use your phone,please? Mine?
能借你电♥话♥用吗 我的电♥话♥
It's ,uh, broken.
坏了
Well, I have to make a phone call, so--
我得打个电♥话♥
There's no signal here.
这里没信♥号♥♥
Yeah,you're-you're-- You're-just pull--
你 你 拉一下
Pull the door, and you'll be-now.
拉一下门 然后就...
There you go.
行了
I think she had other plans.
我猜她另有计划
So did I.
我也是
You want juice or are you a milk person?
果汁还是牛奶
You know what I'd really like?
知道我现在想要什么吗
Oh, I do indeed,
我知道
but falling off the wagon may not be the best option at this point.
不过现在不是重操旧业的时候
Milk it is. Yeah.
牛奶吧 好
That's Mrs. Frederic.
这是弗雷德里克夫人
Long time ago.
很久以前了
She looks exactly the same.
她看上去一点也没老
Odd, isn't it?
很奇怪 是吧
You don't want a cookie?
不要曲奇吗
Yeah. Okay. So who are these guys?
好的 其他几个是谁
Former colleagues.
曾经的同事
And-and where are they now?
他们现在在哪儿
Well, um, this one and this one are dead.
这个 还有这个 死了
This one, a mental institution in Germany.
这个 在德国一间精神病院
And this last one disappeared. One day I'll find him.
最后那个消失了 我会找到他的
Ted, these are two of my best agents.
泰德 他们俩是我最得力的探员
How can you not know?
你怎能不知道
I'm looking at the order. You processed it.
我看到调任令了 是你办的
How can you not know? Hold on.
你怎会不知道 稍等
Dickinson. Sir,it's Myka Bering.
迪金森 长官 是我 麦卡·百玲
Myka?
麦卡
Sir, I have a little situation here.
长官 我这出了点小问题
I'mI'm not sure Yeah,yeah.You know what?
我也不清楚 是啊 听我说
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表