剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Never. He was nuts!
从来没有 他是疯子
Joshua's gone.
约书亚死了
You are gonna be so put down when he gets here.
等他来了 你就知道自己大错特错了
Yeah? Well,you know I'll take my chances.
是吗 我看未必
It's about the minerals,professor
都是矿物质的问题 教授
The minerals in the metal.
在金属中的矿物质
That's what should have made it all work.
是实现实验的关键
Sure. You know what I'm sensing here?
好吧 我在这干嘛
That this is kind of a private chat.
这是你们自家人的事
Some brother- sister thing.
是你兄妹俩的家事
What do you need me for?
你要我来干嘛
Because I took it as far as I could
因为我只能做到这里
And now I need you to help me bring him home.
我需要你把他带回来
You made me a promise.
你答应过我的
Something's wrong.
不对劲
That's what I've been saying you fossil.
我早就告诉你了 你这老顽固
God. Something's wrong.
天啊 出事了
I can't...
我 我不能
Professor I'm Joshua Donovan.
教授 我是约书亚·多诺万
Joshua?
约书亚
Are... yeah,I remember this.
是啊 我记得
This is when I met you.
这是我们第一次见面
We've met before?
我们见过吗
Yes. No.
见过 没有
Well,you showed me your experiment.
你给我看了你的实验
You thought I was here to give you a grant,and...
你以为我是来批准你的实验的
That been happening a lot?
你经常那样吗
What?
什么
You went back.
回到过去
N...no.
才没有
I have the visions too.
我也常这样
We're mad connected,artie.
我们都是疯子 阿迪
The difference between us is...
但我跟你不同之处在于
I... I... I didn't ignore them.
我不会当作没发生过
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's the matter with you Claudia?
你怎么了 克劳迪娅
It usually happens just before.
在那之前就会这样
Just before what?
在什么之前
You're gonna want to sit down for this.
你最好坐下来
He's here.
他来了
Joshua!
约书亚
What is that? What is happening?
那是什么 发生什么事
Joshua!
约书亚
Joshua?
约书亚
Joshua!
约书亚
I told you
我没骗你吧
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
I don't...I- I don't understand what just happened.
我不明白 刚刚怎么了
What's going on?
怎么了
I mean,what the hell was that?
那到底是什么
That was Joshua.
那是约书亚
No. yeah.
不可能 是真的
You saw it too. I'm not crazy.
你也看见了 我没有疯
Yes.
好吧
Yes,I sa...I...I saw Joshua.
是的 我看到了约书亚
How?
怎么可能
Because he's not dead.
因为他没死
Now you know it too. Help me bring him back.
现在你也知道了 帮我把他救回来
Well,I... I... I wouldn't know where to start.
我不知道从哪下手
Well, I've got everything here.
我这有你需要的一切
The feldkirch minerals equipment for an electric field.
制♥造♥电场的费尔德基希矿物质设备
Claudia, did you try to re- create
克劳迪娅 你是不是一直
Joshua's experiment on your own?
想要重现约书亚的实验
Oh, you're such a creaker.
你真啰嗦
Yeah,of course I did.
没错 我一直在努力
The question is why didn't you?
问题是你为什么没有
So far, none of this stuff is telling me
到目前为止 从这堆东西里
Where Claudia might have taken artie.
我还是看不出她会把阿迪带到哪去
Are you finding anything?
你找到什么吗
For a kid,she seems pretty focused on the 16th century.
对一孩子来说 她对十六世纪的东西很痴迷
She's definitely a thinker.
她绝对是个思想家
Always dangerous.
这种人往往很危险
Rheticus. Rheti who?
雷梯库斯 雷什么
He was a,uh,mathematician and mapmaker
他是个数学家 制图师
A student of Copernicus.
哥白尼的学生
Yes,pete I read books growing up.
没错 我从小读过很多书
Right. Why go to the prom?
行 为什么不去参加舞会
Of course you did.
你一定去过
Yeah three times in one night.
是的 一晚三次
It's a long story.
说来话长
I bet it is. I bet it is.
那是 那是
Well,it looks like our girl genius
看来我们这位大才女
Took something with her.
带走了几本书
Just... you know just to clarify
只是想问清楚
You decided to re- create a clearly dangerous
你决定重现那个非常危险
Potentially deadly experiment?
可能致命的实验
Oh,sure. It sounds bad when you say it like that.
狗嘴里吐不出象牙
Claudia these are very real forces
克劳迪娅你将要接触的
That you're playing with here.
是非常强大的力量
And if you stop to think...
如果你不去想
Chill out obi- wan okay?
别唠叨了 行不行
I'm trying to save my brother's life here.
我在努力救我哥哥
I really hope that we are trying to save it together.
我希望你能跟我一条心
Look,I've spent the last two years of my life
听着 过去的两年
Trying to figure out what happened to Joshua.
我一直想查清约书亚到底发生了什么
And when I reached the end of what I could do
我的研究已经山穷水尽
I just kind of sort of took a peek at your research.
所以我瞥了一眼你的研究成果
W...what? You took a peek?
什么叫瞥一眼
You hacked
你入侵了
Into highly classified government files.
属于高度机密的政♥府♥档案
I'm all puckered.
吓死我了
You know, imagine my surprise when I discovered
当我发现你根本没想过要救他的时候
That you had done nothing to help him.
你知道我有多震惊吗
In 12 years nada.
十二年来 你无动于衷
I thought he was dead.
我以为他死了
oops. Wrong.
不好意思 你错了
Now you can help.
现在你可以帮忙
Don't tell me you don't want to.
别告诉我你不愿意
I know you have guilt.
我知道你很愧疚
Hey,look at me!
看着我
I don't.
我问心无愧
Whatever helps you sleep at night,professor.
真不知道你晚上怎么还睡得着
Hey,you all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine. Lay off.
我很好 一边去
Oh,yeah,you're fine. Yeah,sure.
是啊 你当然没事咯
The nosebleed is what just for fun?
流鼻血只是为了好玩吗
Oh, damn it. I've been jamming for answers.
该死 我太急于得到答案
I'm just a little burned out.
有些焦虑过度了
Yeah,and then I'm just gonna guess
是啊 不过我觉得
That it's getting a little worse?
不只是这么简单
Uh,o...okay.
行了
It's,like,three or four times a week now.
现在大概每周三四次
But it's just stress.
只是压力过大
I mean,you get stressed you get the flu.
压力过大的时候你都会患感冒啦
Everybody knows that. It's not the flu,dummy.
人人都知道 这不是感冒 傻孩子
You're so close to this
你已泥足深陷
You can't see that it's your connection to the experiment
不知不觉中这实验已经影响了你的身体
That's making you sick. No,please.
让你生病 没这回事
It's...It's just... It's...
这只是
It's just...
只是
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表