剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on Warehouse 13
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Claudia Donovan, Warehouse 13, next generation.
克劳迪娅·多诺万 十三号♥仓房♥第二代传人
Don't you want to be with people your own age?
你不跟同龄人一起玩吗
Artie, I'm at my own age.
阿迪 我跟同龄人不一样
This place is my home.
这里是我家
Macpherson's headed east on St.Catherine!
麦克森往东向往圣凯瑟琳跑了
I want what you risked your lives to get.
我要你们拼死拿来的东西
I can get Macpherson again.
我能抓住麦克森
I don't doubt it.
这点毋庸置疑
You came after family.
你加害于我们的家人
Arthur started it.
是亚瑟挑起的
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Ask him.
去问他
15 Years Ago
[十五年前]
Don't quote Warehouse dogma to me, Arthur!
别用仓库条款来压我 亚瑟
A woman's life is at stake.
她命悬一线
Many people's lives are at stake!
你这是在用别人的生命来换她的命
And you made an oath. I love her.
你还发过誓的 我爱她
I'm going in it.
我会进去救她
You love her.
你爱她
I know that you love her too.
我知道你也爱着她
Then you know how agonizing this is for me.
那你就更能了解我的心情
You can save her life!
你能救她
What about the consequences?
你有没想过后果
She lives, other people die
那是一命换一命啊
You want that on your head?
你到底在想什么
You can't play God!
你不是上帝
Well,neither can you.
你也不是
Neither you nor physics nor the regents
无论是你还是物理定律还是别的特工都不说上帝
They sit in there,Arthur,
那帮高层在翘首旁观
and they hoard the things that can save the world
只会拿着能拯救世界的东西
We help them.
是我们一直默默付出
We help them.
全靠我们的努力
Well,not anymore.
我不干了
I'm finished with it.
我受够这份工作
Now,give me that!
把它给我
No.No!I can't.
我做不到
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
Five firemen died that night
那晚五个消防员牺牲
Only the woman survived
只有那她活了下来
Who was she?
她是谁
Carol Augursting.
卡罗·奥斯汀
She lives in D.C.
她住在华盛顿
Now,alone,as far as we know.
据我们所知一直孤身一人
And she was Macpherson's wife.
她是麦克森的妻子
Yes.
是的
Did they ever nail the murdering son of a
有没有控告他杀了的儿子
Macpherson was given five consecutive life sentences
麦克森被判处连续五个无期徒刑
And banished from the warehouse.
被逐出仓库
So obviously Macpherson escaped.
显然他越狱了
After serving two years in confinement
他服刑两年后
There was an unexplained explosion in the prison.
监狱发生一起无法解释的爆♥炸♥
Dozenes were killed.
多人丧生
We were told that Macpherson was among them.
我们得知他也在爆♥炸♥中丧命
We were miss-informed.
我们被蒙蔽了
Then he showed up in the Japanese Embassy in D.C
接着他在华盛顿的日本大使♥馆♥现身
We've had Carol under surveillance ever since.
从那时起我们一直暗中监视卡罗尔
I have been monitoring the D.C. operation,
我查过华盛顿的通话记录
And he hasn't made any contact.
他没有联♥系♥过卡罗尔
No, he went after my family instead
他是没有 他顾着联♥系♥我的家人了
I can understand why Artie's obsessed with him.
我能理解阿迪为什么对他耿耿于怀
Well, that guy has no trouble killing anybody, does he?
他杀人不眨眼 对吧
As you go after him, you'll do well to remember that.
既然你们要对付他 就打醒十二分精神
Come on.
来啊
So how do you banish somebody from the warehouse anyway?
阿迪 你是怎么抛弃仓库特工的
It's sounds very Romeo & Juliet.
听起来相当浪漫啊
No,no,no,there's nothing romantic about it
才不是 一点也不浪漫
The walls of this warehouse
仓库的铜墙铁壁
are infused with this very rare mineral called painite
是由稀有的硅硼钙铝石铸造的
And before Macpherson was incarcerated
在他入狱之前
He was permanently injected with a substance that
给他永久注射了
Reacts violently when in proximity of this painite.
与硅硼钙铝石产生剧烈相斥翻译的物质
Violently?
剧烈相斥
Could you be a tad more specific with your modifiers?
能说得再清楚一些吗
I could
没问题
If Macpherson ran through this warehouse
如果麦克森胆敢迈进仓库半步
Then his blood would turn acidic
他的血液就会变成强酸
and immediately eat through his own veins.
腐蚀掉他全身血管
Dude...
恐怖
Indeed
的确
Where are you, by the way
你查到哪了
Artie, through the Middle East, heading into North Aferica.
横扫中东 直闯北非
I will find him.
我会找到他的
Yeah? It's what I does.
这么厉害 这就是我的职责
Well,you may have met your match
在电脑技术上
when it comes to hacking through what Macpherson
你跟麦克森有得一拼
Oh,yes.Who da best?
那是当然 谁是女王
You got a nibble?
你有所发现
A chomp. What?
大发现 是什么
Edgar Allan Poe's Pen
爱伦坡之笔
For sale
热卖♥♥中
No.Let me see.Excuse me.
不会吧 给我看看
"To view the rest of this elite collection...
要看更多精美藏品的话
Collection?
收藏品
Why would he be selling artifacts if
为什么他会要卖♥♥藏物
Don't...don't click that!
千万别点
Um,I always run a virus scan before I enter an unknown site
在我进未知网站之前我都会作病毒扫描
That's a good idea.
所言极是
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
别啊 千万不要
You do not shut down the Claudiometer.
别黑克劳迪娅系统
I'm terribly, terribly sorry.
我万分抱歉
Life in the cyberworld, bro.
兄弟 这就是网络厮杀
Gonna need a sec.
等我一下
You know, you could try
你也许可以试试
Touch it and die.
一触即死
Washington,D.C.
华盛顿
Thank you for waiting, gentlemen.
先生们 久等了
Mr. Freitag,
弗赖格先生
I feel that this may be of particular interest to you.
这件藏品绝对适合您
What, exactly, does this do, Mr. Macpherson?
麦克森先生 这个有什么用
Run your fingers along the rim.
请摸一下杯沿
Oh, god!
天哪
Consider it a gift.
这只是见面礼
A taste of things to come.
还有更多宝贝
Mr. Macpherson, what other artifacts will be for sale?
麦克森先生 还有什么藏物要出♥售♥
Mr. Pak, already greedy for more I see.
朴先生 心急吃不了热豆腐
Well, I am in the process of collecting others as we speak.
我的确还在到处搜罗藏物
But in the meantime, behold the phoenix.
与此同时 不如先看看这只凤♥凰♥
This is the reason why we are here in my factory
你大费周章来到我的工厂就为了这个
This demonstration?
为了做演示
Very perceptive, Mr. Freitag.
正是如此 弗赖格先生
Yes, I didn't think that cautious gentlemen,
我不认为像您一样
Such as yourselves,
如此小心谨慎的人
would want to spend this kind of money on hearsay or legend.
会把钱花在不切实际的传说上
You would be correct.
你说得很对
Carson, would you just hold this for a moment?
卡森 你能拿着这个吗
Thank you.
谢了
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么
Wait! Stop!
停下来
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表