剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Was he wearing it?
他戴着吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Let me have it.
让我看看
Tell me about this.
它是什么意思
It's nothing.
无关紧要
My father gave it to me.
我父亲给我的
Don't you mean your uncle?
你是说你舅舅吧
As I said before, deception is not your strong suit.
我说过了 你不擅长说谎
Walter Burleigh was your uncle, wasn't he?
沃尔特·伯利是你舅舅 对吧
Why do you think that I hired you?
不然你以为我为什么会请你
I had hoped you would lead me to the place.
我曾希望你带我找到那个地方
Your uncle hid clue to the sacred cave in his art.
你舅舅把地洞的线索藏进了他的作品
What's this?
这是什么
Water, rock, wind.
水 岩 风
Well, that's helpful.
很有用
Now I know how to arrange the sculptures.
我知道怎么排列雕塑位置了
Wait for me outside.
在外面等我
But what then?
然后怎么做
How does it work?
怎么才能起作用
How will they lead me to the place
它们怎样才能带我去那里
Where the objects are hidden?
那个藏宝的地方
I don't know.
我不知道
Give that back.
把镯子还给我
You have what you want.
你已经得到你想要的了
Do you want to leave here alive, Lacell?
你想活着离开这里吗 拉赛尔
Oh, Is there more?
还有吗
"The truth is in the dawn."
真♥相♥将于黎明时揭晓
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
"The truth is in the dawn."
真♥相♥将于黎明时揭晓
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I suppose you didn't know.
我想你也不知道
"The truth is in the dawn.
真♥相♥将于黎明时揭晓
"The truth is in the dawn."
真♥相♥将于黎明时揭晓
I...I don't know what that means,
我不知道这什么意思
But it's...it's written all over Burleigh's notes.
伯利的笔记本上写满了这句话
What's...what's written?
都写了什么
Uh...dawn.
黎明
Thi...I mean, I don't know.
这个我不懂
Uh, creation, maybe.
也许是指造物
Tony Orlando and...
或是托尼·奥兰多的黎明乐队...
Creation...or destruction.
创造或毁灭
Yeah.
是的
Look, Artie, how much of this stuff do we really believe?
阿迪 我们真的该相信这些东西吗
Well, enough that if he's looking for this cave,
如果他在找地洞 那我们就该相信
It's better that we find it first.
而且要抢先他一步
I would agree with that.
我同意
Your partner's already got me covered.
你的搭档已经盯住我了
Lucy, you've got some explaining to do.
伙计 你快解释一下
So where's the code?
密♥码♥在哪
Gilbert Radburn beat me to it,
被吉尔伯特·列本捷足先登了
Same way he's been trying to find the cave.
他也在找地洞
What cave?
什么地洞
Underground, sacred. Check it out.
在地下的 神圣的 看看吧
We have to stop him.
我们必须阻止他
Like you said, there are some things
如你所说 有些东西
That should not be out in the world.
不该在世间流传
Yeah, well, what about that big guy that works for the two of you?
那个为你们俩工作的大个子呢
Lacell is Lenape.
拉赛尔是雷纳佩人
He want to save the cave too.
他也想保护那地洞
He's been my eyes at Radburn's digs.
他在帮我监视着列本的挖掘工程
He hasn't checked in either. I think something's happened.
他到现在还没联♥系♥我 估计大事不妙
Okay, so we have to find this cave Before Radburn does.
我们必须先列本一步找到那个地洞
Well, if he's got all four sculptures,
如果他集齐四座雕像
He could be there now.
他可能已经在地洞里了
We've got all of Burleigh's note right here.
我们手里有伯利所有的笔记
Well, that hasn't helped me solve it yet.
这不足以使我找到地洞
True, Mr. Weaver.
没错 韦佛先生
But...you're not me.
但你不是我
And right now we need to find the location of that cave
现在我们要赶在列本前
Before Radburn does.
找到地洞
The truth is in the dawn.
真♥相♥将于黎明揭晓
Of course. It's a map.
没错了 是张地图
Thank you.
谢谢了
So Burleigh stopped taking note
伯利快要找到地洞的时候
When he got close to finding the cave.
笔记也终止了
Yeah.
是的
It's like he realize the stories were true
就像是他意识到这个故事是真的
And stopped writing anything down.
就停止了记录
Well, you know, I think it may be enough
我想有这些就足够了
Because I found all these old maps, and I...
因为我找出了所有旧地图 我还...
Knock knock.
芝麻开门
I wish you wouldn't do that.
你别打岔
God! Not funny.
老天 这不好玩
H...h...hang on.
等等
I just came by to grab my tool
我是回来拿工具的
And then I'm hitting the proverbial road.
然后就踏上征程
I'm thinking Vegas.
我想去维加斯
Really? Vegas, Claudia?
真的吗 去维加斯 克劳迪娅
Remember, always hit on 16, never on 1."
记住 押16 别押1
There's gotta be a lenape settlement here somewhere
那里一定有个雷纳佩族的聚居点
And it's gotta be somewhere safe.
一定是个安全的地方
Yeah, and they'd look for a place with special properties.
没错 他们找地方将特殊财产藏好
It's gotta be...it's gotta be somewhere safe.
那一定是个安全的地方
So...no, this is not...
那么 不是...
What...hey, hey!
你要干嘛
Dude, have you considered matching these against magnetic ley line?
伙计 你拿这些和远古龙脉比对过吗
No, you don't...
不 你别...
One runs right along the east edge of the island.
有一条的走向恰好沿着这座岛的东岸
Right there.
就在这里
This is the south...
这是南面的...
An underground cave in Manhattan, huh?
在曼哈顿下的一个地洞
You know, if no one's run into it...
如果这些年来 还没人
In all these year, then we can eliminate
找到它的话 那我们可以排除
Everywhere where they've dug for major utility junctions...
那些主要的公共枢纽
And subways. This looks right.
还有地铁 就是这里
Indeed it does.
错不了的
Guys, I think I've got it. I've got it.
伙计们 我想我找到了 找到了
It is at Lower East Side.
它就位于洛伊赛德[下东区]
Corlear's Hook. that is, um...
也就是"克莱尔角" 就在...
That is just south of the Williamsburg Bridge,
就在威廉斯堡大桥的南面
And it's right near the water,
离河较近
And it's gotta be away from the subway lines.
离地铁较远
And Claudia pointed...out...
克劳迪娅指出...
The...uh...
那个...
Radburn's building there.
列本的大楼就在那里
He's been digging everywhere that Burleigh focused
他到处在挖伯利考察过的地点
Using new construction to over his hunt.
明修栈道 暗渡陈仓
Then he's close to finding it.
他快找到地洞了
Okay, Artie, we're heading out.
好了 阿迪 我们要出发了
Yeah, okay, feel free to hurry.
好的 抓紧时间
Yeah.
好的
All right, I need to get right here.
我要到那里去
Right next to this cave. How long will that take?
就在洞穴的旁边 需要多久
We can blow it in five minutes.
我们能在五分钟内把那炸开
I need the contents of the cave to be intact.
我要洞穴里的东西完整无缺
Nothing can be disturbed.
所有东西原封不动
Contents?
里面有东西吗
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表