剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
This stuff is always freaky.
这些东西都那么诡异
Artie, how do we reverse this?
阿迪 我们要怎么做
You know, you could try dousing the chair.
试试把椅子浸湿
Pete! Myka! What's going on?
皮特 麦卡 怎么回事
Mac! There you are. Just who I was looking for.
迈克 你在这 找的就是你
Sheriff, put the gun down.
警官 把枪放下
It's a virus! You planted a virus in my town
你是病毒 你在我的镇上传播病毒
And I've got to contain it!
我绝不姑息
Okay, okay father. Are you hit anywhere else?
神父 还有别的地方伤到了吗
It's my shoulder. It hurts.
只是肩膀 好疼
So I take it sheriff Mackenna sat in that chair recently?
迈克拿最近坐过那把椅子吗
Yesterday. Great.
昨天坐过 好的
Here. Father, let me see that. Ross.
神父 让我看看 罗斯
Where are Susan and the twins?
苏珊和双胞胎在哪
No, no, no, it's okay. They're outside.
没事 他们在外面
The canister of goo is in the trunk.
中和剂瓶在车尾箱
Let me see. Let me see.
让我看看 我看看
I'll take care of the father.
我来照顾神父
I'm gonna clean up this town! You understand me?
我要把这镇子清理干净 听清楚没
Get him outside right now.
快把他送出去
And get everyone as far away from here as possible.
让所有人走得越远越好
Do you think the Tesla would ignite that bomb?
特斯拉枪会引爆♥炸♥弹吗
Let's test that theory another day, shall we?
下次再做这项实验吧 好吗
Then go douse the chair.
那你去浸湿椅子
I'll take care of captain America.
我来搞定美国队长
No, no, he hates you. You go douse the chair.
不行 他恨死你了 你去弄椅子
For once, would you just let me call it?
你就不能听我这么一次吗
It would be better if you weren't here, Pete.
皮特 你还是别在这里比较好
Why do you always have to be so bossy?
为什么事事都要你做主呢
I'm sorry. Would you stop doing that?
对不起 你就不能克制一下
Just stop pissing me off then.
别再惹我了
Fine. Fine.
行了 行了
Come on out and I'll let these people go.
你出来我就放了这些人
Okay.
好吧
Watch out!
小心
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
You know, if you were gonna ask me how I would die
如果要问我 我是怎么死
I would say that being beaten to death
那被搭档活活打死肯定是
By my partner would be really low on the list.
我几乎从来没想过的
You just go do the chair.
快去弄椅子
I'm gonna go do the chair.
我去弄椅子
Stay down! Stay down!
蹲下 都蹲下
Don't do this, Mac!
别这样 迈克
Try and focus! This isn't you!
试着集中精力 这不是真正的你
Some must die so others will live!
让其他人活下来就必须有人要死
You don't want to hurt these people, Mac.
迈克 我知道你并不想伤害这些人
I know what you're feeling. Just try and fight it.
我了解你的感受 试着克服它
I will not let this evil spread to the rest of the country!
我不会让这魔鬼继续散播病毒
It ends here!
到此为止
There is no danger! Mac...
这里没有危险了 迈克
Listen to me. Look around you.
听我说 看看周围
You know these people, right?
你认识这些人 对吗
They're your friends!
他们都是你的朋友
I doused the chair! It's over!
我浸湿了椅子 搞定了
Okay. I'll be right back.
好的 待会回来
It's a trick. You're trying to trick me.
是陷阱 你在耍我
It's not a trick, Mac. I'm on your side.
迈克 我没有骗你 我是帮你的
Listen to me Mac, okay? I'm trying to help you.
听我说好吗 我在帮你
If you want me to trust you then show yourself.
如果要让我相信你 就出来
Show yourself!
出来啊
Take me. Mac, I'm the one you want.
抓我吧 我才是你要找的
Not them.
不是他们
There's probably dozens of you in town by now.
外面可能有成打像你这样的人
Hundreds.
甚至上百
No, it's just me. I'm the bad guy, Mac.
没有 只有我 我是罪魁祸首 迈克
All right? Let them go.
好吗 放了他们
You and your friends are dead. Mac.
你和你朋友死定了 迈克
You lose this one. No!
你们输了 不要
They never should have sent a woman.
他们根本不该派个女人来
No, you did not.
你做不到
Pete. Anytime now.
皮特 快点啊
Agent Bering...What the...
百玲探员 怎么回...
There's no time. Just help me get this thing off!
没时间了 帮我把这个弄下来
Can you disarm it?
你会拆弹吗
No.
不会
Is he still? No, but this thing is still ticking!
他好了吗 好了 可是还在倒计时
Pete?
皮特
Pete?
皮特
Pete!
皮特
What? What? Oh, God.
干嘛 干嘛 老天爷
See?
看吧
It wasn't so hard, was it?
也没那么难的 对吧
No. No, it wasn't hard. Not at all.
不难 一点都不难
No, it was almost, I don't know, fun.
是啊 简直其乐无穷
Yeah. But...Artie?
没错 不过 阿迪
Yeah, what is it?
怎么了
Look, Artie, first off...
是这样的 首先呢
We wanted to say thanks for letting us use your car, you know?
要感谢你让我们用你的车
That GPS system that's...just fantastic.
那全球定位系统简直无与伦比
Fantastic, yeah.
没错 无与伦比
And the seats? I think that leather was custom made, right?
还有那座椅 皮革一定是特制的 对吧
Was like corinthian leather.
像是贵族用的科林斯软皮
What happened to my car?
我的爱车怎么了
Did you...Did you ding it?
你们 你们撞车了吗
Absolutely not. Ding? No. We didn't.
当然没有 才没有撞车呢
Then what?
那是怎么了
Okay, look. I needed somewhere to throw the bomb.
是这样的 我要找个地方扔炸♥弹♥
Someplace enclosed.
要封闭的
God. We did manage to save your cassette.
天啊 我们保住了你的磁带
I loved that car. Loved. Loved.
我是那么的爱那辆车 爱 是爱啊
Psych!
吓傻了吧
That's what you get for lying to us.
这是骗我们的惩罚
"Let Myka think that she's in charge, Pete."
"让麦卡觉得由她做主 皮特"
Yeah. "Pete's touchy. Make him think that he's in charge."
没错 "皮特很易怒 让他觉得是他做主"
You know what I'm saying?
知道我要说什么吗
What a burn.
大获全胜
That's good. You like that?
演得真不错 你喜欢啊
I've been working on it all week.
我想了一整个礼拜
The eyes are a little... But it's the thing. It's the mouth.
眼神是细节 更重要是嘴巴
Look who's able to work on something together without arguing.
这俩家伙终于不吵架就办成件事了
Knock. Knock.
开门
Knock. Knock.
开门
My god. He is in.
我的天 他进来了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表