剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I thought we were in love, but
我原以为我们很相爱 但是...
Things change, and he chose someone else.
他变心了 爱上了别人
A student?
学生
Did Emily Krueger break his heart?
是艾米莉·克鲁格伤了他的心吗
And Cody's.
也伤了科迪
She's a despicable young woman
她是个卑鄙的小贱♥人♥
Who uses people to get what she wants,
利用别人来满足一己私欲
And then when she's done using them...
一旦没有利用价值了就...
We're looking for something, something about this big.
我们在找一件东西 大概这么大
We think Marzotto had it, but now it's missing.
它曾经在玛佐多这儿 但现在不见了
Did Emily get it, you know, whatever it is?
是艾米莉拿去了吗 那件东西
Why don't you ask her?
你们为什么不去问她
She's helping with the party for the play.
她在话剧派对那边帮忙
Cody's there.
科迪在那儿
Cody's out?
科迪被释放了吗
Emily dropped the charges.
艾米莉撤销了控诉
Okay, we should go.
我们得走了
I'm coming with you.
我要和你们一起去
If you're confronting Emily, I need to be there for Cody.
如果你们跟艾米莉对峙 我要为科迪撑腰
Let's go.
走吧
I got to lose weight.
得减肥了
Miss Soliday. Yes?
索莉戴小姐 什么事
Do you think Emily would ever hurt Cody?
你觉得艾米莉会伤害科迪吗
Not physically.
身体上没有
Even if she tried, she couldn't.
就算她想 也做不到
And why not?
为什么
Me.
因为我
Cody has me.
科迪有我
I made a promise to his parents
我对他的父母承诺过
When I became his godmother
一旦我成为他的教母
That I would always be there to protect him.
我就会一直在他身边保护他
It's only a matter of time
让科迪发现
Before Cody realizes Emily's just small-town trash.
艾米莉是乡下♥贱♥妇不过是时间问题
Cody is destined for great things,
科迪注定要成就一番大事业
And I'm helping him succeed.
我会助他功成名就
With me, he can do anything or be anyone he wants.
有我在 他要风得风 要雨得雨
Uh, Myka.
麦卡
Could you pull over for a sec?
能不能先停车
Sapessino le cagioni--
如果人们了解...
Hi, Myka.
麦卡
I know you.
我认得你
Well, that's a good sign.
那是个好兆头
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Hospital.
在医院
In Iowa.
爱荷华州
Seever city.
西弗市
What happened?
怎么回事
Car accident.
车祸
You've been out for two days.
你昏迷两天了
Pete. How's Pete?
皮特 皮特怎么样了
Lattimer's still unconscious.
拉蒂默仍处于昏迷
We don't know.
我们也不清楚
Myka, there's someone here to see you.
麦卡 有人来看你
Someone who's gonna help you get back to where you belong.
他会帮你回到你该去的地方
The President?
总统吗
Better.
比总统更牛
Hey, Bunny.
嘿 小兔兔
You know you shouldn't be here, right?
你知道自己不该在这儿 对不对
I could say the same thing about you.
你也一样
I think you just did.
我想你做到了
I'm hurt.
好痛啊
That didn't stop you in Denver.
伤痛不能阻止你在丹佛的行动
I was late.
我还是去晚了
No, Bunny. I was early.
不是 兔兔 是我去早了
I jumped the gun.
是我提早行动了
You're dead, Sam.
你死了 萨姆
Hey, Bunny, you need to get up now.
兔兔 你要醒过来
You got a lot of things you need to do.
还有好多事情等着你去做
Get up.
起来
Bunny. You have to get up now.
兔兔 快起来
Get up.
起来
Myka, get up.
麦卡 起来
Pete!
皮特
Pete!
皮特
Lattimer!
拉蒂默
Pete! Wake up, buddy.
皮特 快醒醒 伙计
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Come on.
加油
Here we go.
我们出来了
Okay, all right.
现在好了
Wait, wait, wait. What? What? What?
等等等等 什么什么
You're giving me a wedgie. What?
你拎到我内♥裤♥了 什么
Just-you okay?
你还好吧
Sit here and don't move. I'm just gonna get the book.
坐在这里别动 我去拿那本书
If you find a badge, it's mine.
找找看有没有我的警徽
Never mind.
不用了
I found it.
我找到了
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 还好
Soliday crashed the car.
索莉戴干的
You think?
你说呢
Where is she?
她在哪里
She's not here.
不在这里
She had, um...
她头上
Some kind of jewelry in her hair, like a comb thing.
有个珠宝首饰 像发簪
It looked old, like it would fit in the book.
像是古董 可能就是书中的东西
Pete, you're bleeding.
皮特 你在流血
I'm fine. I'm fine. Pete.
我没事 我没事 皮特
Just-here, answer that.
给你 答复他
Yeah?
什么事
You're looking for jewelry. This, this thing.
你们该去找一个珠宝首饰 这个东西
Yeah, we know. We just saw it in a woman's hair.
我们知道了 看见一个女人头发上插着
She tried to kill us.
她想谋杀我们
A woman? What woman?
一个女人 什么样的女人
Her name is Lorna Soliday.
她叫劳拉·索莉戴
Part of the ruling class, single, successful. She's middle-aged.
统治阶级 单身 事业有成 中年
She's a survivor of family tragedies and the death of loved ones.
经历过家庭悲剧和爱人的生离死别
And she's connected somehow to a young man
某些缘故跟一个年轻男子有扯上关系
A young man that she believes needs her protection?
她自以为该男子需要她保护
He's good, yeah.
他真的很厉害
What's the matter with you two? Are you two all right?
你们俩怎么了 还好吗
Okay, anyway, look. This comb is transmitting Lucretia Borgia.
这发簪附有卢克莉希亚·波吉亚的冤魂
Lucretia who? Borgia.
姓什么 波吉亚
She's a cutthroat italian who ruled Italy
恶毒的女人 她和她的父兄统治了
In the 1600s with her father and brothers.
17世纪的意大利
My family owned a book store, remember?
我家开了间书店 记得吗
That's right. That's right.
对 对
So what do you mean the comb's transmitting?
你说那发簪阴魂不散是什么意思
An alchemist made it, okay?
一个炼金术师制♥作♥的
Out of what, I don't know.
我不知道是用什么做的
It's supposed to be some kind of renaissance roofie.
应该是文艺复兴时期的某种迷魂剂
Somehow the crystals in the ionized metal in this thing
在电离发簪的金属时候融了进去
Are affecting brain chemistry.
它会影响脑神经化学反应
What about the phrase?
那咒语怎么解释呢
Yeah, the phrase. Okay,
对了 咒语
that-that's like some kind of phonetic trigger.
那是某种语♥音♥指令
This is a very, very, very unhappy woman.
这是怨气非常非常重的女人
Very unlucky in love.
受尽爱情的折磨
There's supposed to be a jewelry box.
还应该有个珠宝盒
We found it in Marzotto's office.
我们在玛佐多的办公室找到了它
He must have given Soliday the comb.
他肯定是将发簪送给了索莉戴
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表