剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Titus called six weeks ago.
提图六周前给我打电♥话♥
There was trouble with that system
他们卖♥♥给军方的系统
they sold to the military. The Redbird.
有一些问题 "红雀"
There was an accident in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗发生了一件意外
One of the redbirds missed a target
其中一台"红雀"射偏目标
and hit a civilian home,
击中了一个平民住♥宅♥
and there were nine or ten deaths, big investigation.
造成9人或10人死亡 开始严密的调查
Titus was worried
提图担心
that there was a problem with the guidance system.
可能是导航系统出了问题
He wanted me to look at the specs with him.
他想让我跟他一起检查一下镜像
Then... he called back a few days later.
之后他又给我打电♥话♥
False alarm. Everything was fine.
虚惊一场 一切正常
Uh... look out.
小心
See? No hands.
看见了吗 无人操作
No one will say anything official about the Redbird.
不会有人公开提到"红雀"
I talked to a guy I served with who's at the Pentagon now.
我跟一个战友谈过 他现在在五角大楼工作
He said, off the record,
他私下跟我说
there was an accident and an investigation.
确实有意外发生 也进行了调查
Apparently it cleared Modern Aerodynamics.
很显然排除了现代空气动力公♥司♥公♥司♥的过错
They think the accident was caused by local weather.
他们认为意外是由当地的天气状况造成的
I guess that's why Stone called Kalinosky off.
所以斯通告诉卡里诺斯基不用继续检查
What else do we have?
还有什么线索
The techs found fragments in the wreckage of a drone like this.
技术人员在废墟中找到了这个无人机的残骸
It's for surveillance. No weapons.
是监视系统 不是武器
But you could attach a small explosive to it.
但是可以把一个小型炸♥弹♥放到上面
Is that easy to do? Nah.
容易操作吗 不
Had to be somebody who knew what they were doing.
必须是懂行的人
Co-worker?
是同事干的
With the added weight, the drone has a range of 4 or 5 miles.
算上额外重量 无人机的遥控范围是四到五英里
I checked with the other employees.
我跟其他工作人员核对过了
No one was close enough that night to launch it.
没有人所在的地点足够近可以发射它
Yeah, might Elliott Winston was right.
可能艾略特·温斯顿是对的
Some anti-drone guy did it.
是某个反对无人机的家伙干的
Okay, you know what? Let's start over.
好吧 我们重头开始
What did Stone do that night?
那晚斯通做了什么
Well, he left his house about 6:30.
他六点半左右离开家
Went somewhere. We don't know where.
去了什么地方 我们不知道确切的地点
Showed up at the restaurant 8:15. Stayed until 11:50.
八点十五出现在餐厅 一直待到十一点五十
A 3-hour dinner by himself? That's a meal.
自己吃了三个小时的晚饭 算得上是大餐了
Did you get anything from the computer?
你从电脑上找到什么东西了吗
Yeah, but it's just a stream of numbers.
找到了 但只是一堆数字
I can't make sense of it.
我破解不了
Well, find somebody who can.
那就找到能破解的人
Otherwise, we're back to the drone people.
要不然 我们就得重新调查无人机的工作人员了
Did we get the autopsy report?
我们拿到尸检报告了吗
You want to look at the autopsy results?
你想看尸检结果
Come on. Don't be so surprised.
得了 别这么惊讶
Does it say what Stone had for dinner?
上面说斯通晚餐吃什么了吗
Um... "Contents of stomach."
胃里的食物
Fried chicken, cheeseburger,
炸鸡 芝士汉堡
mashed potatoes, french fries, macaroni and cheese,
土豆泥 炸薯条 奶酪通心粉
apple pie, and ice cream.
苹果派 冰淇淋
Yuck.
恶心
Excellent.
很好
Let's bring everyone in tomorrow, wrap this one up.
明天把所有人都召集起来 赶快结案
What does that mean? Finish.
那是什么意思 结束
Uh, move on, concern ourselves with something more important.
继续 找一些更重要的事做
You know who did it? Sure.
你知道凶手是谁 当然
Take a look for yourselves. It's right there.
你们自己看看 就在这
Where?
哪里
Thank you for coming. This shouldn't take long.
谢谢你们能来 不会耽误太长时间
What is all this? Is-- is that Aaron Kalinosky?
这是怎么回事 那是艾伦·卡里诺斯基吗
What's he doing here?
她在这干嘛
We'll let you know in a minute. Please, sit down.
马上告诉你们 请坐
I'm sure you're nervous,
我知道你们很紧张
called to see the coppers and all,
被叫来见警♥察♥什么的
So, uh, let me reassure you, we know neither of you
我保证 我们知道你们谁也没有
killed Titus Stone.
杀害提图·斯通
I think I speak for both of us when I say that's true.
我们也是这么想到 确实不是我们干的
Mmhmm. Do you know who did it? Yes.
你知道是谁干的吗 是的
He killed himself. He what?
他是自杀的 他什么
He was a samurai, and he felt he'd dishonored himself,
他是个武士 他觉得他让自己蒙羞了
So he committed seppuku, ritual suicide,
所以他切腹自杀了
with his own particular sword.
用他自己的特殊的"刀"
Well, what's your evidence? His dinner.
你有什么证据 他的晚餐
Cheeseburger, fried chicken,
汉堡 炸鸡
mashed potatoes, mac and cheese.
土豆泥 奶酪通心粉
Comfort food.
"心灵美食"
A condemned man's last meal.
一位罪人最后的晚餐
Why would he do that? H-how had he dishonored himself?
他为什么要自杀 他怎么让自己蒙羞了
Miss Makkena, you wanna tell us?
麦凯娜小姐 你想告诉我们吗
Me? Why?
我 为什么
Because he told you.
因为他告诉你了
Uh, no.
没有
Sure, he did. He came to you to confess,
他当然告诉你了 他找你去忏悔
because he was in love with you.
因为他爱你
Kris.
克里斯
I brought you this.
我给你带来了这个
I thought I-I won't need it anymore.
我觉得我用不上了
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Uh, ye--sure.
可以
Okay, Titus didn't love me. Sure, he did.
好吧 提图不爱我 他当然爱你
He had a photograph of you on his desk.
他桌子上有一张你的照片
He kept it there.
一直放在那儿
He also hired a hooker that looked exactly like you.
他还雇了一个长得很像你的妓♥女♥
It wasn't hard to see.
谁都看得出来
He came because he knew
他去找你是因为
there was a problem with Redbird.
他知道"红雀"有缺陷
It's what led to those deaths,
还造成了平民的死亡
and you three covered it up.
你们三个却把它掩盖了
You made investigators think it was something else,
你让调查员以为事故是其他原因导致的
but he couldn't live with that.
但是他却欺骗不了自己
People died... because we screwed up.
人们因为我们的失误而死了
There were mistakes. We all know it.
的确有失误 我们都知道
We lied! To everyone!
我们向世人撒谎
It's not... it isn't honorable.
这很不荣耀
I don't even know what that means.
我根本不知道那是什么意思
Look, it was a moment.
我们只错了一点点
Okay? That's it.
就是这样
The point is to collect ourselves,
重点是我们要镇定
act with grace, and move on, because if we don't,
行事体面 继续向前 因为如果我们不这么做
Titus, this company-- it's gone.
提图 这家公♥司♥就完了
Me, too. I am done. You will have ruined me.
我也是 我也完蛋了 你会毁了我的
Is that what you want to do, Titus?
你想这样吗 提图
No. He told you what he was gonna do,
不想 他告诉你他想干什么
and you didn't even try and talk him out of it.
你甚至都没有劝劝他
The way I feel right now, I can't live with myself.
我现在感觉 我没办法接受这样的自己
I think you should do
我认为你该做
whatever brings you peace.
能带给你平静的事
Who knows? It could be beautiful.
谁知道呢 也许会很好
So you went to the office,
你去了他办公室
and you found the suicide note on his computer
然后你在他电脑里发现了
that he told you about, and you got rid of it.
他跟你说的遗书 你删掉了
Kris... Look, shut up, Elliott.
克里斯 闭嘴 艾略特
Is this true? Look, even if it were true
是真的吗 听着 即使是真的
I had no idea about Titus, none.
我不知道提图的事 一点都不知道
Even if it were,
即使是真的
you can't prove it.
你们也没法证明
I'm gonna be sick. Look, just shut up, okay? III have
-我要吐了 -闭嘴吧你 我...
I have nothing to answer for.
我无话可说
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表