剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Nice.
漂亮
Unless he doesn't try to take it.
万一他不去拿呢
Oh, he will.
他会去拿的
It's like offering honey to a hungry bear.
这就像是给一头饥饿的熊蜂蜜一样
He won't be able to resist.
他是抵不住此等诱惑的
Now I'm gonna place this card back into the deck,
现在我要把这张牌放回这副牌中
do a little dance,
跳个舞
and if you look in your right pant pocket,
现在如果你去摸摸你右边的裤子口袋
I think you might find,
我觉得你会找到
what do you got in there?
里面是什么呢
How did you do that, Jim?
你是怎么做到的 吉姆
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Now please take a seat.
现在请就坐吧
I'm gonna do one more thing for you.
我再给你们表演个节目
I'm gonna need the assistance
我需要无可替代的特别探员
of the irreplaceable Special Agent Teresa Lisbon.
特蕾莎·里斯本上来协助
Earlier today, I approached four random members of the club.
今天早些时候 我找了俱乐部里的四名成员
Uh, are they here? Could you raise your hands?
他们在哪儿呢 能举下手吗
Yes.
没错
I asked each of these men to go to the club lost and found
我让他们每个人去俱乐部的失物招领处
and to choose one item and place it in a cardboard box
选一样物品 放进一个纸箱子里
and then seal that box.
然后把箱子密封起来
Do we have the box here?
箱子带来了吗
Yeah.
带了
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, just to be clear, neither I nor Agent Lisbon
事先声明 我和里斯本探员都没有看见
saw what you picked or know the contents of this box.
你们选了什么或是箱子里有什么
Is that correct?
对吧
That's correct.
没错
Excellent.
很好
Now, without the benefit of sight,
现在 在看不见的情况下
I am going to attempt to identify each object
我要去试着鉴定里斯本探员
as Agent Lisbon holds it up.
举起的每个东西是什么
Are we ready?
好了吗
Yep.
是的
Here's the box. Okay, no, not here.
给你盒子 好 不 不是这
I have a chair back here.
后面应该有把椅子
Okay, just over -- yeah, it's right here.
在那 对 就在那
You're doing good, Lisbon. Okay.
你做得很好 里斯本
You're doing good. Just stay calm. Relax.
做得很好 保持冷静 放松点
Just let your beauty show.
释放你的魅力
Okay, are we ready, Agent Lisbon?
准备好了吗 里斯本探员
Yes, we are.
是的 准备好了
Then let's begin!
那我们就开始吧
First item.
第一件物品
What am I holding in my hand?
我现在手里拿的是什么
It takes a licking but keeps on ticking.
它会不停地滴答滴答
A watch?
是一块手表吗
Correct.
正确
Next!
下一个
What am I holding in my hand now?
我现在手里拿的是什么
They say it's mightier than the...
人们说它的威力比...
Is it a pen?
是一支笔吗
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
Two for two.
两发两中
What is in my hand now?
我现在手里拿的是什么
This one is difficult.
这个有点难
If I could only just...
如果我能
see.
看见的话
Glasses?
是眼镜吗
You are correct.
回答正确
Last one.
最后一个
Can you figure this one out?
你知道这是什么吗
It's a word.
是一个词
"Harm."
"损害"
No.
不是
"Hurt"? "Hurt" -- no.
"伤害" "伤害" 不是
"Broken."
"破损"
Broken... broken...cell.
破损 破损的 手♥机♥
Broken -- is it a broken cellphone?
破损 是一部破损的手♥机♥吗
Yes, it is.
是的 正确
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you. Really, thank you.
谢谢 真的谢谢大家
And...thank you.
还要 谢谢你
A big Foragers' thank-you to Mr. Jane and Special Agent Lisbon.
感谢简先生和里斯本特别探员的精彩演出
Terrific. Terrific. Beautiful.
精彩 精彩 太棒了
I know you can hear me...
我知道你能听见我的话
and see me...
也能看见我
'cause you've got a camera in here.
因为你在这装了摄像头
You did it so you can blackmail one of Madison's clients.
你这样做是为了能敲诈麦迪逊的客户
It's how you also knew
因此你也知道
that you needed to clean that golf cart
你需要在鉴证小组到来之前
before the tech got here.
把高尔夫球车清理干净
We only talked about it in this room,
我们只在这间屋里说过这事
so we know you heard.
所以我们知道你听见了
It's how you also knew not to take the phone.
你也因此而知道不能去拿那部手♥机♥
But I still got it.
但我还是拿到了
And it still has evidence that will implicate you.
而且上面有能证明你犯罪的证据
And given the exchange that I know you witnessed in here
鉴于你知道了我和格里斯加先生
between me and Mr. Gryska,
在这里的谈话
I'm pretty sure that you know
我很确定你知道
that I am willing to make a deal.
我愿意跟你达成协议
I'll give you 10 minutes.
我给你十分钟的时间
What kind of deal are we talking about?
你打算达成什么样的协议
None at all.
毫无此意
Go!
追
What are you d--
你们干什么
I didn't do anything!
我什么也没做
Et voila? A honey bear.
瞧 爱吃蜂蜜的熊
We found Kilgallen's laptop in your room, Mr. Dyer.
我们在你房♥间找到了基尔加仑的电脑 戴尔先生
Your client Grant Kimura had scheduled a session
你的客户格兰特·基穆拉本来要在
to see Madison Pryce at 10:00 on the day she died.
麦迪逊·普莱斯遇害那天十点跟她见面
You were gonna blackmail him, weren't you?
你打算敲诈他 对吗
There are some...
格兰特的账户
irregularities in Grant's accounts.
有一些违法操作
I could explain everything.
我可以解释
But I needed some leverage.
但我需要有筹码
When Grant invited me...
当格兰特再次邀请我
to the Foragers' again,
去游骑兵俱乐部时
I thought about... the girl in Cabin 9.
我想到了 九号♥屋的那个女孩
He'd been with her before.
他之前跟她在那
So I cut a deal with Kilgallen.
于是我跟基尔加仑达成了协议
He let you put the camera in the cabin.
他同意你在小屋里装摄像机
For a fee.
我给了他钱的
Kilgallen always had his hand out.
基尔加仑这人见钱眼开
But when I went to the cabin
但是我那天早晨去小屋
to put the camera in that morning...
安装摄像机的时候
...the girl came back early.
那个女孩提前回来了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I went after her.
我去追她
I was just trying to...
我只是想要
make her stop.
让她别跑
And she just... stopped moving.
可她 不动了
So, you left Kimura's golf-ball marker in there
所以你把基穆拉的高尔夫球标记放在那了
to throw suspicion on him.
从而把嫌疑转嫁给他
Yes.
是的
I thought that if there was legal trouble,
我想如果有什么法律问题
I could help him, he would be grateful,
我就能帮助他 他会对我心存感激
and he would forget the financial stuff.
这样那些财政问题他就不会再追究了
Kilgallen figured out what had happened.
基尔加仑明白了发生了什么
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表