剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, that's kind of weird, 'cause she was killed here.
那就怪了 因为她是在这里被害的
And if she were here, then you would know, right?
你说了如果她到过这里 你一定知情 对吗
That's a, uh, very serious accusation, Mr. Jane.
这是很严重的指控 简先生
I hope you --
我希望你
The victim was found with two holes in her shirt right here --
她被发现的时候衬衫这边有两个洞
Uh, made from a pin like this.
是这种胸针戳出来的
So she was wearing one of these badges...
所以说她佩戴过这种证件
Like this.
就像这样的
She was killed here, and she was dumped outside the gate.
她是在这里被害 然后抛尸在门外的
Holes in her shirt?
衬衫上的洞
That's a pretty, uh, tenuous theory, at best.
我只能说这理论有点牵强啊
Tenuous?
牵强吗
We are 50 miles from nowhere,
附近80公里都是荒野
and that poor woman is dead outside your gate.
而这个可怜的女人就死在了你的门外
Tenuous, it is not, sir.
这一点都不牵强 先生
Now, I hope we can rely on your full cooperation.
现在你能全力配合我们的工作了吧
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
I can't promise she won't hurt anyone.
我不能保证她不会伤人
I-I'll try to restrain her, but I can't promise.
我会尽力稳住她 但我不能保证
Sorry.
抱歉
How many people are on the grounds?
这里有多少人
182 campers and 97 staff.
182名营员和97名员工
There'll be more people coming for the talk tomorrow.
明天会有更多人过来听演讲
The talk?
演讲
Yeah, we have a speaker coming in from Silicon Valley
是的 会有个演讲人从硅谷过来
to speak about digital technology and the economy.
讲授电子科技与经济
We're gonna need the names of everybody who was here last night.
我们需要一份昨晚在俱乐部的成员名单
Well, our membership list is confidential. You --
我们的成员名单是保密的 你...
I can get a subpoena, if I have to.
如果必要的话 我可以申请传票
That won't be necessary.
不必了
I was merely gonna counsel you to...exercise discretion here,
我只是想建议你们谨慎行事
for your own sake.
为了你们自己好
Our members are, um... powerful people.
我们的成员都是 有权有势的人
You can see our concierge, Peter Kilgallen,
你们可以去找这里的门房♥ 彼得·基尔加伦
and he'll give you the information you need.
他会提供你们要的信息
His office is right down there and to the right.
直走右转就是他的办公室
Thank you.
谢谢你
Give it back!
还给我
Hey! Hey, give that b Mr. Russell
喂 还给我 罗素先生
Don't treat me like a child! Mr. Russell.
别拿我当小孩子 罗素先生
I'm sorry.
抱歉打扰了
I found Mr. Gryska using his cellphone.
我发现格里斯加先生在用手♥机♥
Marvin.
马文
What are you gonna do? Spank me?
你要干什么 打我屁♥股♥吗
You know the rule. There's no cellphones on the grounds.
你知道规矩的 在这里不能用手♥机♥
I was talking to my lawyer.
我是打给我的律师
I have matters that need attention.
我有事要处理
Okay, all right, Marvin, if you have business to do,
听好 马文 如果你有事要做
you're welcome to take care of it off the grounds, please.
那就请离开以后再去处理
Oh, forget it.
算了
Who are you?
你是哪位
Teresa Lisbon, FBI.
我是联调局的特蕾莎·里斯本
Oh, here about the dead girl, huh?
为了那个死去的姑娘来的 是吧
That's great.
好极了
First woman here in a hundred years -- she's a fed.
百年来第一个进来的女人居然是个联邦探员
Excuse me.
失陪了
Charmer.
他还真讨人喜欢
Marvin Gryska is one of our, um...newer members.
马文·格里斯加算是我们中比较新的成员
I'll let Kilgallen know you're coming.
我会通知基尔加伦你们过去了
Good luck with the investigation.
祝你们调查顺利
Thank you.
谢谢
I think you can deal with Kilgallen.
我想你能搞定基尔加伦
I'm gonna take a walk.
我去散个步
What for?
散步干嘛
Men stuff.
干男人的事
Men stuff?
男人的事吗
Any luck identifying our forest victim?
森林公园死者的身份确认了吗
We didn't get any matches off fingerprints.
没有发现指纹匹配
Facial recognition didn't pull up any names, either.
面部识别系统也没有匹配
What about the cellphone they found?
他们发现的那部手♥机♥呢
Uh, techs are still working on it,
技术部还在分♥析♥
but haven't dug anything out yet.
目前还没有发现
Hey. Spoke to the manager of a motel in the area.
我和当地一家汽车旅馆的老板谈了谈
He said a woman matching our victim's description
他说昨天早上有一名符合死者描述的女人
checked in yesterday morning,
入住旅馆
But according to housekeeping, she hadn't slept in her room.
但客房♥保洁员说她没回房♥住
He faxed me a copy of her driver's license.
他给我传真了一份她的驾照
That's her.
就是她
Madison Pryce. Austin address.
麦迪逊·普莱斯 住址在奥斯汀
I tried calling her apartment. Nobody answered.
我往她公♥寓♥打了电♥话♥ 没人接
I spoke to the super in the building.
找她公♥寓♥大楼的管♥理♥员♥谈过了
He said Pryce's younger sister's been staying with her.
他说普莱斯的妹妹一直跟她住
I'll bring her in.
我去带她来问话
All right. Let Lisbon and Jane know.
好的 通知下里斯本和简
Mr. Kilgallen?
基尔加伦先生
Oh, you must be Agent Lisbon, right?
你一定是里斯本探员吧
Yeah. Here you go.
给你
The names and contact numbers of all the staff.
所有员工的姓名与联♥系♥电♥话♥
Also, all the members that were here last night as of 7:00.
还有截止昨晚七点在这的成员名单
That's when we close the gates.
我们晚上七点关门
Keep that to yourself, though. It's highly confidential.
你留着吧 虽然这些信息是高度机密
I heard.
我听说了
Does the name Madison Pryce mean anything to you?
麦迪逊·普莱斯这个名字你有印象吗
Madison Pryce...
麦迪逊·普莱斯
No. No.
没印象
Everyone heard about the woman who died, though.
不过有个女的被谋杀的事倒是传遍了
Is that her name?
是她的名字吗
You're certain she wasn't on staff here?
你确定她不是这的员工吗
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
是的 完全肯定
No one by that name's worked here since I started,
我到这以来没有叫这名字的人在这工作过
and that's about -- that's about five years now.
我在这大概有五年了
What do you do exactly?
你们到底提供什么服务
Provide things for the campers --
我们给营员提供任何他们需要的东西
Anything from a 120-year-old bottle of brandy to a snakebite kit.
从120年陈的白兰地到处理毒蛇咬伤的工具包
You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've had to track down.
你不会相信我为了找某些东西得费多大劲
I'll bet.
我猜也是
Listen, I don't mean to tell you your business.
我不是想指点你们的事
But, uh, I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
但我认为你们搞错了
That woman Madison Pryce, was it? Yeah.
那个女人 是叫麦迪逊·普莱斯对吧 对
Yeah. She has nothing to do with us.
她跟我们没关系
Your boss, Russell, said the same thing.
你老板罗素也是这么说的
Maybe we're right, then.
那也许我们是对的呢
Alan. Alan!
艾伦 艾伦
S-stop telling me to be realistic.
别再跟我说要我面对现实
Just tell me how this ends well for me, 'cause I --
你只要告诉我要怎么做才会有好结果 因为我...
I got to go.
我先挂了
I won't narc. Don't worry.
我不会告密的 别担心
Thanks.
谢谢
Use your phone, they make you assume the position.
一用手♥机♥ 他们就要人摆好姿势 准备受罚
You were with that woman. You're F.B.I.
你是跟那个女的一起的 你是联调局的
"With," not "Of."
跟她一起来 但不是探员
Yeah, well, back up, g-man.
离远点 联邦探员
I got nothing to say to you vultures.
我跟你们这些压榨人♥民♥的官老爷没话说
You've met the feds before now, I take it.
我猜你在这之前跟联邦官员打过交道
Oh, you don't read the financial pages?
你不读报纸上的金融版面吗
Life's too short.
人生苦短
Your guys are throwing the book at me.
你们给我安上了那么多罪名
Conspiracy to commit securities fraud, wire fraud,
串谋证券诈骗 电♥信♥诈骗
bank fraud, false S.E.C. filing.
银行诈骗 证♥监♥会♥虚假报表
And your lawyer's trying to convince you to make a deal.
而你的律师劝你跟政♥府♥做交易
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表