剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
All of it, please.
请把所有证据都取出来
So, these are all the pictures
这些照片上包含了
from the Blue Skies Gala?
出席蓝天晚会的所有人吗
Every last one,
一个不拉
according to the event-planning company.
晚会主办公♥司♥是这么说的
The Nigerian man is here somewhere.
那个尼日利亚人肯定就在这某张照片里面
You know, we can wait for Jane if you want.
要是你愿意的话 我们可以等简回来
Why? He hates this kind of stuff.
为什么 他不喜欢干这种活
I don't know. You guys always work together.
你们俩不总是一起工作吗
Not always.
也不总是这样
He is a possibility.
可能是他
Lark said the man wore an expensive watch.
拉克说那人戴着一块很昂贵的手表
Gold, right?
金表 对吧
That's him.
就是他
His name is Jonas Diop. You were right.
他叫乔纳斯·迪奥普 你之前说对了
He's a Nigerian oil executive.
他是一家尼日利亚石油公♥司♥的总裁
But according to his recent credit-card activity,
但是从他最近的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录来看
he's still in the Houston area.
他仍然还在休斯敦地区
Do you know where he's staying?
你知道他住在哪吗
The Park Huntley Hotel.
帕克亨特利酒店
Hello?
喂
Mr. Diop.
迪奥普先生
How are you?
你怎么样
You doing okay?
还好吗
I hate to have to make this call,
我也不想给你打这电♥话♥
but the FBI may be looking for you.
但是联调局可能正在找你
You knew the risks when you got involved.
你也清楚如果被牵扯进来风险有多大
If I were you, I'd leave the country immediately.
如果我是你的话 我会立刻离开美国
Lisbon?
里斯本
I'm afraid I've got some bad news, Jane.
我有坏消息要告诉你 简
What's up?
怎么了
Jonas Diop's gone.
乔纳斯·迪奥普跑了
His driver says he left the Houston airport
他的司机说 他在二十分钟前
on a private plane 20 minutes ago.
从休斯敦机场坐私人飞机飞走了
He's headed back to Nigeria.
他回尼日利亚了
Ridley. He was our only lead.
雷德利告诉他的 他是我们唯一的线索
I'm running out of ideas.
我已经没有招了
Well, I'm not.
我还有
You have a plan?
你有计划吗
Yeah, but I'm gonna need your help.
是的 但是我需要你帮忙
Why don't I like the sound of that?
你这么说就肯定没好事
Well, I'm gonna need you to be deceitful and corrupt,
我需要你演一个阴险狡诈的腐♥败♥官员
and you'll be breaking numerous laws.
而且你还得违反很多条法律
Lisbon?
里斯本
I'm thinking.
我在考虑
Ridley will walk.
雷德利会逍遥法外的
This is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Are you a medium or a small?
你是穿中号♥还是小号♥
You're not helping yourself out here, Jane.
你这么说一点用都没有 简
Meet me in Wheatondale in two hours.
两小时后韦顿代尔见
Thank you.
谢谢
What is this?
这是什么酒
You'd guess scotch, wouldn't you?
你以为是苏格兰威士忌 对吧
Japanese whiskey... 25-year-old single malt.
日本威士忌 25年的纯麦芽威士忌
One of my few indulgences.
我的珍藏之一
It's delicious.
味道很好
But that's just scotch. It's Speyside.
但这明明是苏格兰斯贝塞产的
I'm sure of it. Here.
我很确定 来吧
I'll prove it to you.
我证明给你看
Look at that. I stand corrected.
瞧啊 我的确是错了
You're not the first one to make that mistake.
你也不是第一个弄错的人
People assume it's not as good, but they're wrong.
很多人都觉得它不好 但是他们错了
It's better, in fact.
事实上 它更好一些
Some say it's the water, but I have my own theory.
有人说是水源的原因 但我有自己的看法
I think it's cultural.
我觉得是文化的因素
Japanese have it in their blood
日本人的骨子里就有这种精神
to sacrifice everything in order to succeed...
为了成功而不惜牺牲一切
like I do.
像我一样
Like you do, I believe.
我想你也有这种精神
We tracked down one of your clients
我们查到了你的一个客户
Jonas Diop.
乔纳斯·迪奥普
Diop's a business associate, not a client.
迪奥普是我的生意伙伴 不是客户
But I'm curious... what did he have to say?
但我还是好奇 他说了什么
Nothing.
什么也没有
He fled the country as soon as he heard we wanted to talk to him.
他一听说我们要找他谈谈 就飞离美国了
How unfortunate.
真不幸
Yeah, I know it was you that tipped him off.
是的 我知道是你给他报的信
So far, you've been one step ahead of me,
目前为止 你领先了我一步
but, well, sooner or later...
但是 你迟早会...
If you and the FBI were gonna prove your case against me,
如果你和联调局有证据证明我有罪
you would have done so by now.
你们早就动手了
No, I think you've lost the battle, my friend.
我想你们这次是输了 我的朋友
Best to concede defeat and move on.
最好是承认失败 然后翻过这一页
I'm not sure that I can do that.
我不知道我能不能做得到
Something wrong?
怎么了
I, uh...
我
I-I don't feel well.
我不太舒服
I think it's time for you to leave.
我想你该走了
Yeah, might be time.
对 也差不多了
Y-you don't look so good -- a little pale, shaky.
你看上去不太好 脸色发白 有点虚弱
You look like you need to lie down.
看来你需要躺下
It's almost as though you've been...drugged.
你好像是...被人下药了
You know, I've been thinking about what you said, you know?
我一直在想你之前说的话
Some lives are more valuable than others.
你说某些人的命要比其他人的值钱
Anyway...
总之
I figured, uh...
我想
well, I couldn't agree more.
我很同意你的观点
Sorry you didn't catch it.
很遗憾你没有听到这句话
さようなら。
再见[日语]
All set?
都准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
Jane, we don't have to do this.
简 我们不需要这么做
We can still stop.
我们可以停手的
No, no. It's a little late for that, isn't it?
不行 说这话有点晚了 不是吗
Is he restrained? Yes.
他被绑好了吗 是的
And the gag is securely in his mouth?
嘴里的东西塞好了吗
Yes, it is.
塞好了
Don't worry. This won't hurt a bit.
别担心 不会疼的
He's a screamer.
他可真能叫
Lisbon, put him still.
里斯本 按住他
I'm tring, Jane.
我按着呢 简
He's not gonna last long.
他撑不了多久了
That's all right. He isn't meant to.
没关系 也不需要他撑多久
Sponge.
海绵
Sponge.
海绵
Get it in there.
那里弄一点
He's gone.
他死了
He's awake.
他醒了
You said he was gonna be unconscious, Jane!
你说他不会醒的 简
It doesn't matter what I said.
我说了什么没关系
What's going on?
怎么回事
Where am I?
我在哪里
Quiet.
安静
You killed him.
你杀了他
You killed Anthony.
你杀了安东尼
I said, be quiet.
我说了 安静
What are you gonna do to me?
你要把我怎么样
I think you already know the answer to that.
我想你已经知道答案了
You're insane!
你疯了
Let me go now!
马上放我走
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表