剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
No!
不
We believe the assailant is the same person
我们相信那个杀手就是之前
that killed attorney Osvaldo Ardiles
杀害奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯检察官
and former California Bureau of Investigation
与前加州调查局探员
agent J.J. LaRoche.
J.J拉罗彻的人
Good to see you, guys.
很高兴见到你们
Just got word that the F.B.I has officially hired you
刚听说联调局正式聘用你们
as consultants for the case.
作为此案的顾问
You're the ones who first found out we were being tracked.
是你们最先发现我们被人追踪的
You know this case better than anybody.
你们比谁都了解这个案子
Anything on the other seven suspects?
其他七个嫌疑人方面有线索吗
A few leads. No breakthroughs.
各有点线索 但是都没有大的进展
Which leaves us with Haibach.
那就只剩下海尔巴了
Hey. I fell asleep.
我刚刚睡着了
Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to check in.
抱歉 我就是打来跟你说声
I'm out having a drink with the guys.
我和他们几个出来喝几杯
What happened with Hutten?
赫顿怎么样了
It's not him. I'll explain later.
不是他干的 回头跟你细说
You go back to bed.
你睡吧
You having fun?
玩得开心吗
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
嗯 挺开心的
I'm glad. It's good for you.
好 你开心就好
Thank you.
谢谢
I love you, babe. You know that, right?
我爱你 你懂的 对吧
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay, I'll see you soon.
好吧 一会儿见
Good night.
晚安
Well, she agreed with you.
她跟你们想法一样
She said I should be out having a drink with you guys,
她说我该跟你们出来喝一杯
Said it would be good for me.
说对我有好处
She's a smart woman.
她是个聪慧的女人
Yeah. Yeah, she is.
是啊
I'm a lucky man. She's the best.
我是个幸运的家伙 她真是可遇而不可求
A price above rubies. Grace.
千金难买♥♥ 敬格蕾丝
To Grace. Thank you.
敬格蕾丝 谢谢
You know, Grace and I, we, uh...
知道吗 其实我跟格蕾丝 我们...
Oh, we always thought that you and Lisbon would...
以前总以为你和里斯本会...
You know, get together.
会在一起
Jane and Lisbon -- yeah, right.
简和里斯本吗 说得跟真的似的
I'm just saying.
我就那么一说
Remember when you bought her a pony?
还记得上回你送她一匹小马的事么
Yes, I do. I do remember that.
对 我记得
I wonder what happened to it.
我很想知道它后来怎么样了
Okay, two more Lone Stars and a club soda.
来了 续点的两杯孤星啤酒和一杯汽水
And the man at the pool table wants another game with you.
还有台球桌那边的那个男的想跟你再来一局
Well, can't he see I'm here with my friends?
他看不到我跟朋友在一起吗
He seemed pretty determined,
他貌似很坚持
said he'd make it double or nothing.
说他要么不赌 一赌就来双倍
Go and take the man's money.
去吧 去把他钱赢光
I got to get back to my wife.
我得回去陪老婆了
It's been a pleasure. Good night. Wish me luck.
一起喝酒很开心 晚安 祝我好运
Good luck.
好运
Let's get something to eat.
我们去吃点东西吧
Yeah, I think I saw a drive-through on the way over.
好 我看见过来的路上有家汽车餐厅
They had chimichangas.
他们那儿卖♥♥油煎面卷饼
Same old Rigsby.
还是以前那个瑞斯比
You ever thought about coming to work at the F.B.I?
你想过来联调局工作吗
You kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
Been daydreaming about it for the past six months.
过去半年里我都整天想这事
So why not join?
那为什么不来呢
You think they'd have me?
你觉得他们会要我吗
I know they would.
我知道他们会的
Abbott's the one that wanted me to ask you --
就是艾伯特要我来请你的
Both of you, actually.
事实上是请你们两个
Really? Both of us?
真的吗 我们两个
I don't know.
我说不好
It's a pretty 24/7 type of gig.
这份工作需要全天候待命
Someone's got to look after the kids.
我们总得有个人照顾孩子
You should talk about it with Grace. The offer's there.
你该找格蕾丝谈谈 邀约已经发出了
Nice. Okay.
好极了 好的
Well, you want to come up for a drink, discuss it with Grace?
要上来喝一杯吗 跟格蕾丝谈谈
No. Best you two talk about it alone.
不了 你们还是俩人单独谈为好
Right. Yeah, you're probably right.
对 你说得对
Why's the door to your room open?
你们房♥间的门怎么开着
I don't know.
我不知道
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace? Grace?!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Keys are still on the table. So is her wallet.
钥匙还在桌上 钱包也是
There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, right?
一定有什么理由能解释她怎么就不在了的 对吗
Please tell me there's one. Don't jump to conclusions.
求求你告诉我有理由 别急着下结论
What are you doing? Calling her cell.
你在干什么 打给她手♥机♥
Where are you, Grace?
你去哪儿了 格蕾丝
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
有人在吗
Hello!
有人吗
Rigsby and Jane are with a team combing through the motel room,
瑞斯比和简正和一个小队在全面搜查旅馆房♥间
but we've got nothing yet.
但目前没有任何发现
There's about a thousand different fingerprints
那里所有东西上都有无数
and DNA all over everything.
不同的指纹和DNA
I hate hotel rooms.
我讨厌旅馆房♥间
How's Wylie doing with the, uh, camera footage
我们从周边调取的监控录像
that we pulled from around town?
怀利处理得怎么样了
He's traced her whereabouts before she got to the motel.
他追踪到了格蕾丝到汽车旅馆之前去的地方
Anything useful?
有什么有用的线索吗
No. Well, what else?
没有 除了这个呢
An S.U.V. leaving the area of the motel
有辆越野车在我们预估格蕾丝·范佩尔
at the estimated time of Grace Van Pelt's abduction.
被绑♥架♥的时间段内驶离了汽车旅馆
Was he able to get a license plate from it?
他获取到车牌号♥码了吗
No.
没有
All right, people, listen up.
好了 全体人员注意
We already know our prime suspect -- Richard Haibach.
我们目前已知的主要疑犯是理查德·海尔巴
We were already looking at him for the murders
之前我们已经就前加调局探员J.J拉罗彻和
of ex-C.B.I agent J.J LaRoche and D.A Osvaldo Ardiles.
地检官奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯被害案在查他
Now Grace Van Pelt is gone. Where?
现在格蕾丝·范佩尔失踪了 她被绑去了哪儿
We don't know.
我们不知道
But we're assuming that Haibach is responsible.
但我们认为海尔巴就是主使
Excuse me, Agent Abbott?
打断一下 艾伯特探员
We got a BOLO out. We alerted the media.
我们发出了协查通告 也通知了媒体
But Haibach has already slipped our tail in Colorado.
但海尔巴已经在科罗拉多州甩掉了我们的跟踪人员
He's in the wind. He knows we're coming after him.
他现在不知所踪 他知道我们在找他
And he will not be easy to find.
因此要找到他很有难度
Agent Abbott, there's someone to see you.
艾伯特探员 这边有人想见你
But find him we will.
但我们一定会找到他
Whatever it takes, people. Failure is not an option here.
不管付出多少努力 绝不允许失败
Find Richard Haibach.
找到理查德·海尔巴
Agent Wylie, what do you need?
怀利探员 有什么事
Uh, well, t-there's a --
呃 有个
There's a man who came to reception downstairs.
有个男的在楼下接待室说要见你
An agent's bringing him up. So?
一个探员正把他带上来 所以呢
The man says he's Richard Haibach.
那人说他叫理查德·海尔巴
Go get Jane back here now.
快把简叫回来
Hello?!
有人吗
Is anybody here?!
有人在吗
Hello, Agent Lisbon, Mr. Jane.
你们好 里斯本探员 简先生
Sit down, please.
请坐吧
Why are you here, Mr. Haibach?
你为什么来这 海尔巴先生
Is that some kind of joke?
你这是在开玩笑吗
I've been in fear of my life since I learned you were stalking me again.
自从知道你们又开始跟踪我 我就一直活在恐惧里
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表