剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Take it easy, Patrick.
放轻松 派翠克
Do I look distressed?
我看起来很紧张吗
Don't.
别动
I will shoot you.
我会开枪的
That goes for the rest of you as well.
其他人也一样
Take out your weapons slowly, place them on the floor,
慢慢把你们的枪拿出来 放在地上
and push them toward me.
推到我这边来
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, Patrick.
行了 派翠克
This is... this is enough.
够了
It's gone far enough.
该到此为止了
No, we're just getting started.
不 这才刚刚开始呢
I've waited ten years for this moment.
为这一刻 我等了十年
All those years, Red John has been smart.
多年来 血腥约翰一直很狡猾
One of you has been smart.
你们中的某个人一直很狡猾
Careful. But not this time.
很谨慎 除了这次
This time, you made a mistake.
这一次 你露出马脚了
Kira Tinsley told me something before she passed.
基拉·汀斯利死之前跟我说了件事
She told me that her killer-- Red John--
她告诉我杀她的人 也就是血腥约翰
has a tattoo.
有个纹身
Three dots on his left arm.
左臂上有三个点
On the shoulder.
就在肩膀上
And you all...
你们都得
are gonna show me...
给我看
Now.
立刻动手
Let's go. Come on.
开始脱吧 快
That's it. Take it off.
对了 脱掉
Nonsense.
太荒唐了
Very good.
很好
It's not what you think.
不是你想得那样
You got it wrong. Enough.
你弄错了 住嘴
I'm not Red John.
我不是血腥约翰
Patrick, wait. Patrick!
派翠克 等等 派翠克
Look... here.
看 这边
Look.
看
On your feet.
站起来
Over with those two.
到他们俩那边去
You stay there.
你们别动
Okay, you three...
好了 你们三个
Over against that wall-- now.
到墙边站着 快
Wait! No!
等等 不要
Jane!
简
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表