剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
and the faces of his men here
还有他这些手下的脸
so that you can describe them later to the police.
这样你们日后就可以向警♥察♥描述了
They're gonna physically assault me -- or worse --
因为他们会揍我 或者更狠
the moment I walk out that door.
我一出门他们就会动手
Thank you and good night.
谢谢大家 祝你们晚安
Arrange a dinner tomorrow night. Il Tavolo Bianco.
明晚在白桌餐厅订个位子
My usual table.
老位子
Careful.
小心点
Get over here.
过来呀
The question isn't what medical equipment do we supply.
问题不是在于我们生产什么医疗器材
It's what don't we supply.
而是不生产什么
Gelatin capsules, glass vials, hospital beds,
胶囊 小玻璃瓶 医院用床
and everything in between.
任何医疗器材
Put that in the corner Bob. Okay.
把那个放在角落里 鲍勃 好的
What about blood-test strips?
那验血试纸呢
Did these come from Rutherford Medical?
这是卢瑟福医疗器械公♥司♥产的吗
Yeah, these are from our home-typing kits.
是的 这是我们家用套装中的
Do you also handle the results?
由你们来检测结果吗
No, the particular strip is from a home kit,
不 这种产品是家用的
so there's no need to send in for a lab report.
所以没必要送到实验室检测
Agent Cho. Yeah.
周探员 什么事
It's a bow and arrow.
弓和箭
The first trafficking victim that Jane found,
简发现的那个拐卖♥♥案受害者
didn't she say something about a bow and arrow?
她不是说过什么弓和箭吗
Just before she died.
就在她临死前
That's a blood-type kit from our Arquero line.
这是我们弓箭手系列的血型检测包
That's one of our best sellers.
是我们的畅销品之一
We're gonna need a printout of everyone who ordered one of these kits.
我们需要一份订购过这款产品的客户名单
That's a long list.
这可是份很长的名单
We sell those to half of the hospitals and clinics in the state.
整个州一半的医院和诊所都是我们的客户
We'll wait.
我们有时间等
Whatever.
随你便
Mr. Acardo.
阿卡多先生
Buona sera.
晚上好[意大利语]
Ciao.
你好[意大利语]
And how is my bella donna tonight?
这位佳人今晚过得如何
Aurelio, you always make me blush.
奥雷利奥 你总是逗得人家不好意思
Your, uh, usual table is waiting.
你的老位子已经备好了
Excellent.
很好
May I hang your coat?
我帮你把外套挂起来吧
Of course.
好的
And, uh, take Nico's coat, too, would you?
把妮可的外套也挂起来
Of course.
好的
Va bene.
很好
Marie, show Mr. Acardo to his table.
玛丽 带阿卡多先生去他的专座
Take good care of Mr. Acardo.
好好招待阿卡多先生
Johnny, how do you think I'd look in a Cartier necklace?
约翰尼 你觉得我戴卡地亚项链怎么样
No need, Alfons.
不用了 阿尔方斯
I think I'll have a New York Strip tonight --
我今晚就要一份纽约牛排
Rare.
一分熟
And, uh, salad? Is that good?
再来份沙拉 可以吗
A salad for her.
她吃沙拉
Thank you, Alfons.
谢谢你 阿尔方斯
It's me.
是我
I've got it.
我拿到了
Drop it on the ground.
扔到地上
Now come here.
过来
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
Drop it now.
立刻放下
Don't shoot!
别开枪
I am unarmed.
我手无寸铁
Put the gun down!
立刻把枪放下
Okay. Be calm.
好 别激动
God.
天
Fischer. Can you breathe?
费舍尔 能呼吸吗
I'm okay.
我没事
Check the shooter.
去看看枪手怎么样了
I heard shooting. Everyone all right?
我听到了枪声 你们都没事吗
Oh, yeah.
没事
He's dead.
他死了
Ah. This is how Acardo orders his hits.
阿卡多就是这样下达杀人指令的
He sends a message through aurelio
他让奥雷利奥帮他传信
to distance himself from the gunman.
以此跟枪手划清界线
They made me.
他们逼我的
T-they made me do this.
他们逼我♥干♥的
Calm down! Put your hands on your head.
安静 双手抱头
And then Acardo puts the target's name
阿卡多把目标人物的名字
in the pocket of the jacket.
放在外套口袋里
Patrick Jane.
派翠克·简
That's me.
这是我
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I think this, uh, belongs to you.
我想这个东西 是你的吧
Sit down and put your hands on the table.
坐下 双手放在桌上
And this.
还有这个
And this.
还有这个
Oh, my God! He's choking!
天啊 他噎住了
He's choking!
他噎住了
Oh, my God! He's choking!
天啊 他噎住了
Do something! Do something!
救救他 救救他
Here we go. Ready?
来吧 准备好了吗
One, two, three.
一 二 三
There we go, huh?
好了
All better and off to prison.
没事了 送去监狱
Let's go. Come on. Oh, God.
走吧 走 天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Choking?
你也噎住了吗
No, I'm good.
不 我没事
Hey, Jane.
嘿 简
Did you hear the news?
你听说了吗
Your grand jury investigation ended.
你的大陪审团调查结束了
And they voted to indict you for murder.
他们投票裁定你有罪
Well, is it any wonder?
有什么好惊讶的吗
Well, the A.G. is making it go away,
检察总长正在努力撤销裁决
but, you know, it's a good thing
不过你要知道 你好在
that you're under our protection.
有我们保护你
Hm. That's a fact that you'll never let me forget.
嗯 你时时刻刻都在提醒我这个事实
How was your dinner with Lisbon?
你跟里斯本的晚餐怎么样
Oh, my chicken was so-so, but Lisbon's fish was excellent.
我的鸡肉味道一般 不过里斯本的鱼很美味
Why do you ask?
你问这个干什么
Just wondering.
好奇罢了
Lydia Faulk.
莉蒂亚·福克
Agent Fischer.
费舍尔探员
We didn't recall you to testify.
我们没叫你再次出庭作证
I'll let you know if we need you to come back in.
如果需要你再过来我会通知你的
Oh, that won't be necessary.
那就没必要了
The case against Jane was a setup.
对简的指控是个圈套
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
A sting to net a corrupt prosecutor.
是为了抓住一个腐♥败♥检察官而设的圈套
You're under arrest
你被捕了
for grand jury tampering and bribery.
罪名是贿赂陪审团与收受贿赂
Bailiff, take these people out.
法警 把这些人带出去
Arrest warrant.
逮捕令
Back off.
退后
We have Acardo's phone.
我们手里有阿卡多的电♥话♥
The two of you had a lot to say to each other
他收到在大陪审团面前作证的传票前一晚
the night he received his subpoena to appear before the grand jury.
你俩还真有不少话要说给对方听呢
And then there's the large deposit
然后在那两天后
into your offshore account two days later.
有一大笔钱打进了你的海外账户
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表