剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
That's Jane.
的确是简的风格
Notify New York right away.
马上通知纽约
Who found this?
谁发现的
Analyst Wylie. On his own time.
分♥析♥师怀利 用私人时间发现的
Who is Analyst Wylie?
分♥析♥师怀利是谁
Right there.
那儿呢
Feel free to join us.
欢迎加入我们的行列
You took this initiative on your own?
这是你自己主动查到的吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Well, let's see what you can do on the primary team.
来看看你在重案组能干些什么
Stanley, find Wylie a desk in the bullpen.
斯坦利 帮怀利在办公区找张桌子
Down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Face down on the street!
面朝地趴下
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations.
恭喜
You got one over on me. It's a nice stunt.
你骗了我一回 手段不错
You feel better now?
睡舒服了吧
No. You woke me up.
没有 你把我吵醒了
I don't get you.
真搞不懂你
You hunted down and killed your enemy.
你好不容易逮到你的仇人 把他杀了
Why are you making new ones?
干嘛又要给自己树敌
Eh, you're right.
有道理
Running away was a mistake.
我不该逃跑的
I'm ready to discuss the job offer now.
现在我们可以谈谈你们提供的那份工作了
There is no offer, not anymore.
哪有什么工作 没戏了
Nonsense. Let's talk.
别逗了 我们商量商量
I am taking you back to Texas.
我要送你回德克萨斯
And next week you'll be indicted for the murder oF Thomas McAllister,
下周你将被控谋杀汤姆·麦卡利斯特
among other charges.
以及其他罪名
Guard.
警卫
You cats find the body yet?
你们找到尸体没有
What body?
什么尸体
The body hidden on the roof of Abel Schneiderman's building.
藏在亚伯·施耐德曼家楼顶上的尸体
You saw it?
你看见了
No, but there's a large pile of soil just by the garden.
没有 不过花圃旁边不是有一大堆泥土吗
Winter is almost upon us,
冬天就快来了
so what is that soil doing there?
还要泥土干嘛
That's a rhetorical question.
我自问自答吧
The soil is there to make room for Cleo--
那是为了给施耐德曼夫人请的灵媒
Mrs. Schneiderman's psychic.
也就是克利奥腾地方清出来的土
He went missing the same time as her husband.
他和她丈夫同时间失踪了
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Abel found out his wife was sleeping with her psychic,
亚伯发现他妻子和她的灵媒有私情
so he killed him in the bedroom.
所以就在卧室把灵媒杀了
But Abel doesn't own a car, so he cut up the body
不过亚伯没车 所以他把尸体肢解
into pieces and buried them in the garden.
埋进了花盆里
Your kidnap victim isn't kidnapped.
那位所谓的绑♥架♥受害者并没有被绑♥架♥
He's a killer. And he's on the run.
他是凶手 已经逃之夭夭了
You're good.
你真行
Thank you.
谢谢
A good liar.
真能编瞎话
I really hope this isn't his idea of a joke.
但愿他不是耍我们
There is that chance.
有那种可能
There's also the chance that he's right.
也可能他说的是真的
If there's one thing that this job kills inside,
要说这工作磨灭了我们内心的某种东西
it's a sense of trust.
那就是信任感
I almost forgot what it feels like.
我几乎忘了信任是什么感觉
Hey, let me get some light over here.
往这边照照
Well, there we go.
真♥相♥大白了
I can't believe they gave me a desk.
真不敢相信还给我配了桌子
You can call me "The Coyote".
你可以叫我"大土狼"
I don't think so.
还是免了吧
That's just what they call me downstairs.
楼下的人都这么叫我
Don't ask me why, though. They never told me.
不过我也不知道为什么 他们没告诉我
Your name's Wylie.
你不是叫怀利吗
Yeah.
是啊
Wile E. Coyote.
大土狼怀利
"Road Runner", the cartoon?
动画片《BB鸟》看过吗
No, it's Irish, I think.
没有 是爱尔兰的吗
Uh, good morning, Agent Stanley.
早上好 斯坦利探员
Do you know the Road Runner and The Coyote?
你听过BB鸟和大土狼的故事吗
Yeah. Sex traffickers in Dallas.
听过啊 达拉斯的性贩子
There's a cartoon about sex trafficking?
竟然有关于性贩子的动画片
Hey, Cho, you got a minute?
周 有空吗
Yeah.
有
Abbott and I went to Brooklyn last night.
我和艾伯特昨晚去了布鲁克林
There was a body hidden on the roof.
屋顶上藏着一具尸体
Jane was right.
简说对了
He usually is. You get an I.D.?
一向如此 查明身份了吗
We're waiting on forensics,
我们正等法医报告
but it appears to be Mrs. Schneiderman's psychic,
不过如简所说
just like Jane said.
应该是施耐德曼夫人请的灵媒
The director wants me to bring him back on the case.
艾伯特要我把他弄回来调查案子
That's a good call.
很英明
He made fools of us.
他让我们出了洋相
It won't be the last time.
这不会是最后一次的
How do I get him under control?
怎么能让他听话
You don't. Jane is what he is.
没办法 简就这样
He'll use you to turn every situation to his advantage.
他总有办法利用你 将任何形势都变作他的优势
So what would you suggest I do?
那你说我该怎么办
Use him to your advantage.
把他当做你的优势
Found the body?
找到尸体了
Yes.
找到了
Cleo Ascencio, New York psychic,
克利奥·阿森齐奥 纽约灵媒
astrologer, healer.
占星师兼治疗师
Also found a hacksaw hidden in the planters,
花盆里还发现有锯子
same brand as the other tools in Abel's kit,
跟亚伯的其他工具一个牌子
with traces of the victim's blood.
上面染有死者的血
So Abel killed his wife's lover and ran away, just...
亚伯把他妻子的情人杀了 然后跑了
like I said.
跟我之前说的一样
Well, it appears so.
表面看是这样
Oh. Don't beat yourselves up.
别气馁
You would have figured it out eventually.
没我的话你们早晚也能查清的
I said, "appears so."
我说的"表面看是这样"
He just received a ransom note.
收到一封索要赎金的信件
A third-class letter
被当成广♥告♥邮件
sent directly to Abel Schneiderman's office.
直接寄到了亚伯·施耐德曼的办公室
What kind of kidnapper uses snail mail?
哪个绑匪会邮寄勒索信
It's smart, really.
其实挺狡猾的
Low-tech, old school, no electronic footprint.
技术含量低 老派 不会有电子足迹
Unidentified kidnappers want $10 million
不明绑匪要求将一千万美元
deposited into an overseas account by midnight,
于今日午夜前存进一个海外账户
or they will sell Schneiderman to the highest bidder.
否则他们就把施耐德曼卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家
Next step would be a cyber-attack on the Federal Reserve.
那之后美联储就会遭受网络攻击
You want me to notify Secret Service? Please do.
要我通知特勤局吗 去吧
This isn't right.
没道理啊
There are no kidnappers.
不应该有绑匪
What am I missing?
我漏了什么东西
Maybe Abel faked his own kidnapping
也许是亚伯为了有钱逃出境
to get money to escape the country.
假装自己被绑♥架♥了
That's very good, Lisbon. That is the best theory yet,
好想法 里斯本 目前看是最合理的推理
but it's wrong, too.
不过还是不对
I need another look at that loft.
我得再去看看那间公♥寓♥
Really? Back to Brooklyn again?
是吗 又想去布鲁克林
Yeah.
是的
Okay.
行
Don't worry. I won't escape.
别担心 我不会逃跑了
Oh, I'm not worried. If you walk away this time--
我不担心 你要是再敢跑
I know. I'll end up spending the rest of my life in prison.
我知道 再跑我下半辈子只能在牢里度过了
No.
不是
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表