剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
Jane has worked out that Red John is one of seven men.
简已经知道血腥约翰是七名疑犯之一
But Red John also knows the seven names on Jane's list.
但是血腥约翰同样知道简名单上的七人
I'm gonna give you the seven names,
我会给你七个名字
and I need you to put a G.P.S. bug
我需要你在他们的手♥机♥上
on each of their cell phones.
装上带定位的窃听器
The wires are up.
装好了
All of them?
都装好了吗
Yep. G.P.S. and audio.
是的 都安上了追踪与窃听设备
Okay. We watch them like hawks.
好 我们要紧盯着他们
We log everywhere they go 24/7.
全天候记录他们的行踪
Will do.
好的
We have an anonymous tip directed to your unit.
我们获得一条送往你部门的匿名线报
A person or persons in distress at 5570 West Huron.
一人或多人于西休伦湖5570号♥遇险
Brett partridge just there.
布雷特·帕特里奇正巧在那
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Partridge?
帕特里奇
T... tiger.
老... 老虎
T... tiger.
老... 老虎
Lisbon, finally.
里斯本 终于回我了
Sorry, Patrick.
真抱歉 派翠克
Teresa can't come to the phone right now.
特蕾莎现在不能来接电♥话♥
Sir?
先生
Sir? Are you sure I can't call you a cab, or...
先生 真的不需要我帮您叫出租车吗 还是...
No. You're gracious and kind.
不用了 你心肠真好
どうもありがと.
非常感谢[日语]
You're welcome.
不用谢
Good night.
晚安
Pull the car over to the right.
靠右边停车
Oh, no, no, no!
不 不不
Sir, are you aware you crossed a double yellow line back there?
先生 你意识到你刚才行驶时跨越双黄线了吗
Please, officer, this is unnecessary.
警官 不必这样
You should go.
你快走
Have you been drinking?
你之前喝酒了吗
No! Not at all.
没 一滴都没喝
Sir, I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle.
先生 请你下车
Officer, I'm really sorry about this.
警官 我很抱歉
Sir-- hey, hey, don't--
先生 别...
What? It exploded?
什么 爆♥炸♥了
Well, how long will it take to get that under control?
要多久才能控制住现场局面
All right, well, when the smoke clears, let me know,
好的 等烟散尽了通知我
and I'll get a team out.
我会派支小队过去
Sheridan, what happened here?
谢里登 怎么回事
We got a call about an hour ago
我们一小时前接到电♥话♥
from your, uh, Agent Lisbon.
是你手下里斯本探员打来的
Called for immediate assistance from this address.
请求向这里提供紧急援助
Uniforms responded, found one male D.O.A,
警员报告发现一名男性在医生到达前已死亡
and Lisbon down.
里斯本昏迷
How is she?
她情况怎样
Don't know. The E.M.T.s are with her.
不清楚 急救人员正在对她进行救护
She I.D. the body?
她辨认出死者身份了吗
Yeah, we got a...
是的 死者名叫
Brett Partridge. Worked forensics.
布雷特·帕特里奇 在法医部门工作
You know him?
你认识他么
Uh, slightly.
知道一点点
Jane, how is she?
简 她怎么样了
I don't know. You got any water on you?
我不清楚 你们谁带了水
What? I need some water!
什么 我需要水
Anybody, you got any water?
有谁有水
Bottle of water! Anybody! Over here!
谁给我一瓶水 我这有
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Oh, hey, boss. Feeling better?
头儿 好点了吗
Much. Thanks.
好多了 谢谢
Good morning.
早上好
Sir?
长官
Oh. Lisbon.
里斯本
I'll be with you in a minute.
我马上过去
Lisbon...
里斯本
Give me a hand, would you?
不帮把手吗
Teresa?
特蕾莎
Sorry about this.
很抱歉
Everything's okay.
都没事了
It's all right. You're safe.
没事了 你安全了
You're safe.
你很安全
What happened?
发生了什么事
You don't remember anything?
你什么都不记得了吗
Aside from Partridge, no. Why?
对 除了帕特里奇 怎么了
Wh-what'd he do?
他干了什么
Nothing.
什么也没干
Doctor says you're completely unharmed,
医生说你除了电击枪留下的烧伤外
apart from a taser burn.
没有受到其他伤害
What time is it?
现在什么时候了
Morning, sometime.
早上了
Partridge is dead.
帕特里奇死了
Red John killed him and did nothing to me.
血腥约翰杀了他 却没动我
Why?
为什么
He didn't do nothing.
他不是什么都没做
He took Partridge's blood...
他用帕特里奇的血
Put it on your face,
在你的脸上
made his mark.
画了他的笑脸标记
Okay.
好吧
Wh-what does that mean?
为什么要这么做
He was just being playful.
他开始玩游戏了
Ran out of time.
也许是觉得时间不多了
Maybe something spooked him
也许有什么事吓到了他
and he couldn't go through his usual routine.
使得他不能照常行事
You were right about the phone traces.
关于电♥话♥追踪的事你是对的
Red John hooked me like a fish.
血腥约翰像钓鱼一样让我咬了钩
Well, at least he threw you back.
至少他放你回来了
I'll have Van Pelt pull them down.
我让范佩尔把它们都卸掉
They're completely illegal, aside from anything else.
别的先不说 它们都是不合法的
There is that.
就这样吧
Wait.
等等
Before Partridge died, he looked at me
在帕特里奇死之前 他看着我
And he said, "Tiger, tiger," as in the poem,
跟我说 "老虎老虎" 是那首诗里的吧
which is what Red John said to you, right?
就是血腥约翰给你念的那首 对吗
That's interesting.
很有意思
What does it mean?
那诗是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello?
你好
Mrs. Lee? Carmen lee?
李女士 卡门·李
Sorry. Wrong room, I guess.
抱歉 你好像找错房♥间了
Sorry.
不好意思
Red John has been ahead of us this entire time.
一直以来 血腥约翰总能抢先我们一步
I know you say he's not psychic,
你说过他不是灵媒
but i'm not sure.
但我已经不太相信了
You said yourself, when Red John killed Eileen Turner,
你说过 当血腥约翰杀死艾琳·特纳时
it was like he reached inside your head,
就好像是他进入了你的大脑
and killed a happy memory.
抹杀了你的快乐回忆
How could he do that if he's not psychic?
如果他不是灵媒 怎么可能做到
That's a good question.
这个问题问得好
Hi. You've reached the voicemail of Dr. Sophie Miller.
你好 这里是索菲·米勒医生的语♥音♥信箱
If this is a true psychiatric emergency,
如果是精神病急症
please call 9-1-1 and seek immediate assistance.
请报♥警♥寻求紧急救助
Otherwise, leave a message,
不是的话 请留言
and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks.
我会尽快给你回电 谢谢
Sophie? Patrick Jane.
索菲 我是派翠克·简
It's been a while.
好久不见了
Good to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真好
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表