剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Now, this is beautiful, no?
很美 不是吗
Camille Pissarro, Dean of the impressionists.
卡米耶·毕沙罗 印象派画家的导师
Notice how he's abandoned precision
注意他是如何摒弃拘泥于细节
in favor of expression, how alive it all is.
而注重于表现力 使整个画面灵动起来
What about this?
这幅如何
Well, that, I'm afraid, is not for sale.
这幅画我恐怕不能卖♥♥
It's entirely too valuable. Right, Sylvia?
太宝贵了 对吗 西尔维娅
Watch out!
小心
Go, go!
上
Back! Up against the desk!
退后 靠到桌子那边去
What are you doing?! I said move!
你们要干什么 我说了给我让开
60 seconds!
六十秒
Pick it up! Let's go! Let's go!
拿好 快走 走
Stay back, Sylvia. Come on! Clock is running!
退后 西尔维娅 快 没时间了
Come on! Move! Go, go, go!
快 快走 走走走
Take it!
拿好
Go! Come on! Pick up your feet!
快 动作快点
No, no, no, don't you touch that!
不 不行 不准动那个
Don't be stupid. Clock is running!
别干蠢事 没时间了
I'm telling you, that's worth nothing to you.
这画对你来说毫无价值
Take it. John, no. John, don't!
拿走 约翰 不 约翰 不要
We're good! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
完事儿了 走走 快走
Somebody help me!
来人哪 救命
Go, go, go!
走走走
W-what's all this?
这是怎么一回事
Oh, well, that's the art squad.
他们是反艺术犯罪调查组的
They deal with stolen art and stuff like that.
负责侦破盗窃艺术品之类的案子
Yeah, their offices on the sixth floor are being remodeled,
他们六楼的办公室在重装♥修♥
so I told them to set up in the conference room for the time being.
我就叫他们暂时到会议室来办公
Mrs. Hennigan, why was your husband
亨尼根夫人 这幅画有何特别之处
trying to save this painting in particular?
让你的丈夫拼了命要抢救它
That's me.
画上的女人是我
John painted it years ago, when we first met.
多年前我们初遇时 约翰画的
We fell in love as he was painting it.
他画的时候 我们相爱了
It's not worth any money, but it was worth a lot to us.
那画一点都不值钱 但对我们来说意义重大
To me.
它对我很重要
We'll do our best to get it back for you.
我们会尽力帮你找回这幅画的
This gang that did this, uh --
劫走画的那帮歹徒
We've been chasing them for quite a while now.
我们已经追捕他们很长时间了
They're really good at what they do.
他们是个中老手
I can't believe he's gone.
不敢相信他就这么离我而去了
Well, he's not gone.
他并没有死
He's alive as long as you're alive to remember him.
只要你还记着他 他就永远活着
He lives in you.
活在你心里
It's a clich? I know. But it's true.
这样安慰人太老套了对吧 但这是真的
I'm Special Agent Marcus Pike. This is Agent Searls.
我是特别探员马库斯·派克 这位是瑟尔斯探员
You're Patrick Jane, right? Abbott's guy.
你是派翠克·简对吗 艾伯特手下的
Well, he's my guy.
艾伯特是我的手下
Thanks for, uh, sharing your floor with us.
多谢让我们共用你们的办公区
You people need some help, huh?
你们需要点帮助 对吧
What makes you say that?
何出此言
His shoulders.
看他肩膀
Hey, now, uh --
呃 我说...
Hey, now, I'm just saying,
我就是这么一说
if you need some help, I could help you.
如果你们需要人帮忙 我可以帮你们
I mean, murder is my business.
破谋杀案本来就是我的活儿
Sure.
好
I've heard good things about you.
我听过你的优秀事迹
We'd be happy to have your input.
你能加入的话就太好了
These guys, they're --
这些人 他们
They're really good,
他们是高手
And our cases don't usually lead to homicide.
而且我们的案子一般很少牵涉到谋杀
But you are going to catch them, aren't you?
但你们会抓住他们的 对吗
I hate to sound immodest, ma'am, but, uh, I rarely fail.
我不想让你觉得我很自大 夫人 但是我几乎从不失败
Patrick.
派翠克
Sylvia.
西尔维娅
Welcome to the fishbowl.
欢迎来到透明的"鱼缸"
You volunteered us to handle the case?
你自告奋勇要我们接了这个案子
I decide what cases we take next.
接什么案子是我来决定的
Well, I was just being neighborly,
我只是想表示下友好
and the art squad seemed all for it.
反艺术犯罪调查组一下就当真了
Well, of course they were.
他们当然会当真
They've been chasing this group for years, with no luck.
他们追捕这个团伙好几年了 没有一点线索
And what do you know about catching art thieves?
你知道怎么抓艺术品大盗吗
Uh, nothing at all.
一无所知
That's why it'll be fun.
这样才有意思嘛
Okay. We'll take it.
好 这案子我们接了
Get a hold of Agent Pike in the art squad.
联♥系♥一下反艺术犯罪调查组的派克探员
Get up to speed on this thing.
加快下合作进度
Let's show 'em how it's done.
让他们看看我们的厉害
This is Special Agent Marcus Pike
这位是反艺术盗窃调查组的
from the art-theft squad.
特别探员马库斯·派克
He's being attached to our team while we work the case.
调查此案期间他会加入我们的队伍
Uh, I've asked him to get you guys up to speed.
下面请他来给你们熟悉下案件情况
Art thieves used to be about sneaking --
艺术品盗贼以往都是偷偷摸摸的
Nighttime break-ins.
在夜晚入室偷盗
Not anymore -- the new generation prefers guns.
现在不是了 显然新时代的艺术品盗贼更喜欢用枪
This guy is the leader.
这个人是团伙主脑
He does the talking, runs the show.
他负责喊话 操纵一切
But until yesterday morning, he's never killed anybody.
但昨天早上之前 他从没杀过人
They've done about six jobs between Dallas and Phoenix
过去两年里 他们在达拉斯和菲尼克斯
in the last two years,
一共干了六票
Taken down about $100 million worth in art and artifacts.
劫得价值超过一亿的艺术品与文物
We're in the wrong business.
这案子可大了去了
Stolen art can take a long time to sell,
被盗的艺术品需要很长时间才能转手
so our guess is that they're sitting on a lot of the art,
因此我们猜测他们囤积了大量艺术品在手
including the paintings from yesterday's heist.
其中包括昨日劫案中被抢的那副画作
If we have those paintings,
如果我们找到了那些画
we can nail them for John Hennigan's murder,
就可以以谋杀约翰·亨尼根的罪名逮捕他们
so it's imperative that we find this art stash.
所以找到艺术品藏匿的地点很关键
They've done six jobs.
他们干了六票
They must have left us something to work with.
一定有留下什么我们能查的线索
Well, they've only slipped up once.
他们只有一次大意了
We found a glove a few blocks from a gallery they robbed in Phoenix.
菲尼克斯抢劫案后 我们在离画廊几个街区的地方发现了一只手套
We managed to get a partial print, and we got a hit.
我们设法提取到了部分指纹 有了匹配结果
Aaron Pulaski -- time for armed robbery and battery.
亚伦·普拉斯基 曾因持枪抢劫与殴打罪入狱
He's also the former middleweight boxing champ at folsom prison.
他还是福尔森监狱的前中量级拳击冠军
And you can't charge a man for owning a glove.
你们不能因为一只手套就起诉他
Yeah, we brought him in for questioning,
没错 我们带他来局里进行讯问
but he lawyered up quick and told us zip.
但他马上找了律师 一句话都没跟我们讲
These guys are pros.
他们是老手
If he's a known felon, we should have his known associates,
如果他是已知重犯 那我们应该有他已知的联♥系♥人
hangouts, stuff like that.
他常去的地方之类的
We do, but nothing's popped.
是的 但是没有可疑发现
He doesn't seem to have a lot of friends.
他似乎没太多朋友
He hangs out a lot at a bar.
他常去一个酒吧
We could set a tail on him.
我们可以安排人跟踪他
Eh, could be waiting for weeks.
不行 等不了几个星期那么久
Uh, my plan is a little more elaborate,
我的计划更复杂些
but it's much more entertaining.
但也更有意思
Of course it is.
当然了
You already have a plan?
你已经想好计划了
Well, as you know, Agent Lisbon, the key to a good con
如你所知 里斯本探员 搞定一个精明的骗子的诀窍
is always making the mark feel that he is in control.
就在于时刻让他以为局面由他掌控
I mean, you can lead a man anywhere
就像只要一个男人认定是他在把握方向盘
as long as he thinks that he is driving.
你就能指挥他开到任何地方去
So, how do we do that?
那我们该怎么做
Well, first, we rope him in with some flash,
首先 我们用一些闪闪的东西给他下套
then we steer them towards a couple of good inside men,
然后把他们引向几个好卧底
a face.
一个花瓶
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表