剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Mexico!
墨西哥
In the tunnel!
就在地道那边
This is the Juarez Cartel we're talking about.
他们可是华雷斯贩毒集团
I had no choice but to let them dig that tunnel!
我别无选择 只好同意他们挖那条地道
You let them build a thousand-yard tunnel into your land,
你让他们从你的地盘上挖了条900多米的地道
and yet you got nothing in return, Mr. Phelps?
你没有拿到什么好处吗 费尔普斯先生
Of course I did.
当然有
But what was I supposed to do?
但我能怎么办
They threatened my family.
他们威胁了我的家人
We found blood on your land, a lot of it...
我们在你的地盘上发现了血迹 很大一片
...200 feet from your tunnel's entrance.
距离你那边地道入口60米的地方
I don't know anything about that.
我对这事毫不知情
Type "B," Same as Edith Firlock.
B型 和伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的血型一样
Who is Edith Firlock?
伊迪丝·弗尔洛克是谁
The innocent woman you killed
那个被你杀死
and dragged through the tunnel and dumped in Juarez.
然后又通过地道被抛到华雷斯的无辜女人
It's only a matter of time before we find your DNA on her body.
我们从她身上找到你的DNA只是时间问题
That's not how it happened at all.
事情不是那样的
No? Tell me.
不是吗 跟我讲讲
Early yesterday morning, I went to check on the cattle,
昨天一早 我去查看我的家畜
saw some buzzards.
却发现有几只秃鹰
Drove out, thinking that one of my herd was down.
我赶走了它们 我以为是我的牲畜死了
Found that woman dead.
结果发现是那个死了的女人
She was lying there with her arms crossed, all creepy-like.
她躺在那 胳膊交叉着 很吓人
Last thing I needed was cops snooping around.
我可不想警♥察♥来这里四处调查
So I moved her.
所以我就把她搬走了
What'd you do with her car?
你怎么处理她的车
There was no car. It was just the body.
没有车 只有尸体
Mr. Phelps is guilty of many things
费尔普斯先生犯的罪
that will put him in jail for a long time.
足以让他在监狱待上很长时间
But you don't think he killed Firlock.
但你觉得他不是杀弗尔洛克的凶手
No, I don't.
对 没错
Neither do I.
我也这么认为
No?
是吗
We would've found more blood in the tunnel.
如果是他的话地道里会有更多的血
So we agree.
所以我们意见一致了
I won't tell anyone if you don't.
只要你不说 我就不说
But someone did kill that woman on Phelps' property,
但是的确有人在费尔普斯的地盘上杀了她
Someone who didn't know about the tunnel,
而且这人不知道有地道
or they would've hidden the body themselves.
否则就会把尸体藏在里面了
What I'm more interested in is how Phelps found the body.
我感兴趣的是费尔普斯发现尸体时的情况
With her arms crossed.
胳膊交叉着
Well, it suggests a degree of care.
这表明凶手在意她
So you think the killer knew Firlock.
这么说你认为凶手认识弗尔洛克
Great.
太棒了
Is this what I secretly want?
这就是我内心想要的东西吗
This better be good. Agent Fischer,
最好是好东西 费舍尔探员
I-I completed an image search for that tattoo you sent over.
我完成了你发给我的那张纹身照片的图像搜索
I'm sorry it took so long.
抱歉花了这么长时间
Firlock's tattoo is an insignia
弗尔洛克的纹身是25年关闭的
for a legal defense fund that closed down 25 years ago.
一家法律辩护基金会的标志
She was a member?
她是成员吗
That's right. They represented fringe groups...
是的 他们为弱势群体辩护
Oh, my God.
我的天
Is that a tamagotchi?
这是电子宠物鸡吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
May I? Thank you.
可以吗 谢谢
I-I bought that for you.
我 我给你买♥♥的
I loved these things so much as a kid!
我小时候可喜欢这东西了
I-I-I killed my fair share, but I'm gonna keep this one alive.
我把我那只弄死了 不过我会好好养这只的
Thank you so much!
太谢谢你了
My pleasure.
不客气
You must've been a real hoot
在别的孩子的生日聚会上
at other kids' birthday parties.
你肯定很不受欢迎
What was Firlock doing in Gentry?
弗尔洛克去金特里干什么
It's a long way to drive for a day trip.
一日游的话路程有点长
But it's a nice drive, though.
不过风景不错
How you doing on the case files?
案卷查得怎么样
They put me to sleep.
太无聊了
I decided to take a break and look at her photo-share site.
我决定休息一会 看看她的照片分享主页
Check this out.
来看看这个
These are the pictures she downloaded
这些是她去金特里的前一晚
the night before she left for Gentry.
下载的照片
Farmers market. Lovely.
农贸市场 不错
I wonder where it is.
我好奇这是哪里
Well, that's easy -- Gentry.
很简单 金特里
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Those wind turbines are the same ones you can see from Phelps' ranch.
那些风力发电机和费尔普斯农场里的一样
Okay, so she sees these photos on the Internet,
好吧 这么说她在网上看到了这些照片
and the next day, she jumps in her car
然后第二天就开着车
for an all-day road trip?
开始自驾一日游了
Why does somebody do that?
她为什么要这么做
Well, that corn on the cob looks very tasty.
那个玉米看上去很好吃哦
I could drive my airstream down to Gentry.
换了我也会开车去金特里的
Want to join me?
想跟我一起去吗
In the silver bucket? No, thanks.
坐你的破车 算了吧
Well, Fischer it is, then.
那我只好找费舍尔去了
I'm still trying to track down whoever tapped our cellphones
我还在找那个监听我们电♥话♥
and killed Ardiles.
并且杀了阿迪勒斯的人
Van Pelt's got a lead, but
范佩尔查到了条线索 不过
I'm waiting for a judge to sign off on a warrant
我还要等法官签署搜查令
to search the property.
去搜那个地方
Well, J.J. owes me a favor.
J.J欠我个人情
LaRoche?
拉罗彻吗
Yeah, I heard he's working internal affairs at SFPD.
我听说他现在在旧金山警局内务部工作
You snap your fingers, I bet he'll come running.
你打个响指 我打赌他肯定会飞奔过来
Uh, we're the last people he'd want to help.
他最不想帮的人就是我们了
He lost his job because of us.
他因为我们丢了工作
Well, I'm not saying he's gonna want to help us,
我没说他想帮我们
but if you just mention that I'm involved
但如果你跟他说我也参与了
and that, uh, you know, he kind of owes me a favor,
而他还欠我个人情
I think he'd be glad to help.
他会愿意帮忙的
Just saying.
我随便说说
We're here already?
这就到了
Yeah, well, we've been on the road for five hours.
是啊 已经五个小时了
Oh. Guess I dozed.
看来是我睡着了
All right.
好了
Let's go meet the locals.
去见见当地人
Here are some photos of the victim we can show.
可以拿这几张死者的照片问问他们
Well, it's lunchtime.
午餐时间
There's too many people.
人太多了
Better to wait till the crowd thins a bit.
最好等人少点的时候再去
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I...
我
am going...
要
to take a little nap.
小睡一下
You're gonna sleep on the job?
你要工作时间睡觉
Hi, there.
你好
Hi. I was wondering if you'd seen this woman
过去几天内你有没有
anywhere around here in the past couple of days.
在附近见过这个女人
We're trying to track her down.
我们要寻找她的下落
Who are you?
你是
Kim Fischer. I'm with the FBI.
金·费舍尔 我是联调局探员
Yeah, I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I will take that as a "No."
那你是没见过了
Thank you for your time.
打扰了
I'll take one of those.
让我尝一下
Our peanut butter is all-natural and hand-ground.
我们的花生酱是纯天然手工研磨的
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, that's really delicious.
真好吃
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表